Random_maxxer

Subhuman
Title

• +1
Reactions: arfac, AspiringMogger and Xtra
yes

• +1
Reactions: drag
a girl would still always pick a htn face even if hes a freak/weird over an nt ltn face and thats a fact,plus atleast htns can compensate for non nt and slay on tinder,what are ltns gonna do cold approach like fags and get rejected?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Enlil, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
a girl would still always pick a htn face even if hes a freak/weird over an nt ltn face and thats a fact,plus atleast htns can compensate for non nt and slay on tinder,what are ltns gonna do cold approach like fags and get rejected?
That's true they get the upper hand but if they dont have any personality or vibe the girl is most likely lose interest or cheat

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
No, gtfo with your cope

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, piec, NarrowBones and 2 others
That's true they get the upper hand but if they dont have any personality or vibe the girl is most likely lose interest or cheat
yes htns atleast can get 30 tinder likes a day,they will easily find girls who dont care they act weird just to fuck,normies approach and get rejected or try and go on dating apps and get 0 likes

• +1
yes htns atleast can get 30 tinder likes a day,they will easily find girls who dont care they act weird just to fuck,normies approach and get rejected or try and go on dating apps and get 0 likes
Contradicting my statement you can ntmaxx significantly but cant change your looks by a lot unless surgery (looks autistic tho)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and rand anon
HTNs are usually the best looking guys you will meet on a day to day basis. High MTNs are usually referred to as just typical good looking and MTNs are above average, as average man is high ltn tbh.

HTNs can get away with being not NT, although its always best for them to be a little NT I would say, as things like autism can definitely affect them in a negative way for sure.

As I said, I believe average man is high LTN, so I still think HTN would do better. But if it was say MTN and high LTN then I would agree.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Random_maxxer
Sad Cry Me A River GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Less and less people are nt by year tho

HTNs are usually the best looking guys you will meet on a day to day basis. High MTNs are usually referred to as just typical good looking and MTNs are above average, as average man is high ltn tbh.

HTNs can get away with being not NT, although its always best for them to be a little NT I would say, as things like autism can definitely affect them in a negative way for sure.

As I said, I believe average man is high LTN, so I still think HTN would do better. But if it was say MTN and high LTN then I would agree.
most ratings i have received told me i am high htn - low chadlite yet i am still a kv
i don't believe any man gets away with non NT (unless some sort of top tier gigachad)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Random_maxxer and Niksy
most ratings i have received told me i am high htn - low chadlite yet i am still a kv
i don't believe any man gets away with non NT (unless some sort of top tier gigachad)
Chadlite can get away with being nonNT sometimes

• +1