NT increased massively after listening to rap

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
Younger me thought hiphop and rap were trash so I listened to 80s/9os rock and jazz. This murdered my NT because as soon as any discussion went to anything music related my ass would look goofy af and I would be unable to contribute. Realizing that I needed to switch up or I'd look retarded telling people my music interests, I asked one of my friends for guys to get started with.

One of my best ever decisions, now I pretty much exclusively listen to rap music as well as pop, literally can't even sit down and listen to the music I enjoyed before. Now I don't have to over explain anything in convos and I can speak way better with peers and shit. I can also just be like "yeah I'm a big fan of Uzi" or "Wayne" or "Young Nudy" or literally anybody else I have an endless number of artists in my library I can use to appeal to people. As soon as I figure out their tastes in things I can shapeshift and match their interests close enough but not too much that it look like I'm appeasing them. Either that or tease them about it.

Planning to do a deep-dive into pop before I nerd out too much on rap and kill my NT again by being like "Yo this guy Count Bass D had some real good beats" like ain't nobody give a fuck about some broke slum vampire sounding name.

Don't underestimate music goys, it is a huge building block in a society's culture and is one of your best bets at maxxing NT and even lowering inhib if you thug/crim max as a result.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, NoReedemingFeature, _MVP_ and 1 other person
thats not being NT thats being normie

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, rand anon and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Latinolooksmaxxer
Imagine betraying your tastes and identity to fit into 95 IQ normie conversations.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior and Latinolooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
as a musician I like rap too but it makes me more autistic because I keep replaying the songs in my head

Imagine betraying your tastes and identity to fit into 95 IQ normie conversations.
Ay listen though, you may be right, but being ostracized from society just for liking different things is even worse. Unfortunately I do feel I genuinely got dumber just by forcing myself to be with people dumber and less aware than me. One cannot really win in this world.

Legit rap and dnb