Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Gilbert_Durandal, soover4me and 2 others
too busy playing vidya

1.no girl to rpedocuce with

2.subhuman genetics

3.risk of having a kid with health conditions

having kids is selfish by itself and having kids for the sake of doing so is even more selfish imo. if you dont have a fulfilling relationship then having kids should be the last thing on your mind

Basically I don't want children because:
1 I'm not chad
2 I don't want daughters
3 Risk that the female could take half of my shit at her will

Give me NT reasons for not having children, since these reasons won't work IRL
Are you married or in a relationship? If not, then the question doesn't even make sense, it's not like you're choosing deliberately not to have children.

Are you married or in a relationship? If not, then the question doesn't even make sense, it's not like you're choosing deliberately not to have children.
This topic came up in a conversation with a foid, and I didnt have a good answer and said: "I can't se my self as a father, it would be weird". But my response wasn't good, as she was clearly weirded out.

I need a ready answer for foids and normies.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Gonthar and Brus Wane
1 I'm not chad
2 I don't want daughters

Just blame your financial situation or if you don't care about face, blame your sperm count.

No reason is more legit than that.

You can't get mad at a broke/impotent guy for not having kids.
Also it can imply that you would otherwise have kids if not for your predicament.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and albe.ORG
Just blame your financial situation or if you don't care about face, blame your sperm count.

No reason is more legit than that.

You can't get mad at a broke/impotent guy for not having kids.
Also it can imply that you would otherwise have kids if not for your predicament.
Maybe I can say:"I'm not having kids unless I have a really good financial situation'

No way I'm blaming sperm count, that would highlight that I have bad genetics.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Maybe I can say:"I'm not having kids unless I have a really good financial situation'
The financial situation excuse is bulletproof.

1. No one will question you on this, especially not with the current worldwide inflation.

2. Everyone uses it anyway.
Women who don't want to say they are chad only use it.
Incels in denial (like me) use it too.
No way I'm blaming sperm count, that would highlight that I have bad genetics.
Yeah I figured. It's shameful to have an empty nutsack regardless of whether you want kids or not.

It worked out for Rubirosa though. Man slept with hundreds of high profile women but couldn't knock up a single one. Most of them were married so it was all good

• +1
This topic came up in a conversation with a foid, and I didnt have a good answer and said: "I can't se my self as a father, it would be weird". But my response wasn't good, as she was clearly weirded out.

I need a ready answer for foods and normies.
The answer is fine, I think the main problem here is your looks, if Chad would have given the same answer, he would have been admired for his honesty, but when you're ugly anything you say is seen as weird, dumb, suspicious, etc.
In this case then, the girl will think - "Wow, what a cheapskate!".
Of course, if Chad would say this, she would think "Wow, what a responsible man, thinking about his kids future, and making sure they would have a good financial situation!".

• +1
  • JFL
Tell em you got snipped by ur girlie

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
The answer is fine, I think the main problem here is your looks, if Chad would have given the same answer, he would have been admired for his honesty, but when you're ugly anything you say is seen as weird, dumb, suspicious, etc.

In this case then, the girl will think - "Wow, what a cheapskate!".
Of course, if Chad would say this, she would think "Wow, what a responsible man, thinking about his kids future, and making sure they would have a good financial situation!".
Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Gonthar
You don’t have to say you don’t want, you can just say "Not yet“, and that you first want to get your finances in order before thinking about having children

• +1
Mo money an shi ya feel me? Fr fr no cap straight bussin

You don’t have to say you don’t want, you can just say "Not yet“, and that you first want to get your finances in order before thinking about having children

Lying saying " Once the right one will come" may be a good strat ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Lying saying " Once the right one will come" may be a good strat ngl
I remember how once a girl asked me if I wanted kids, and I answered:
"Hmmm....Well...if it's with right woman, then yeah...sure, why not!!!", then she was like: "OMG!!! That's so adorable!!!! Tee-hee-hee! I think you'll be a great dad! I can already imagine you changing the diapers and pushing the stroller with the little ones...Tee-hee-hee!!!". Then she started to make sounds imitating a baby crying: "Waaaaa, waaaa!!!!!".
I was like "WTF!!!!?", it just felt so patronizing and emasculating, anyway it's still like I said - there are no right or wrong answers, it really doesn't matter what you say, if you're Chad anything you say is seen in a positive light, if you're ugly it's in a negative light or you get made fun for it somehow and still lose social points.

1 I'm not chad
2 I don't want daughters

Those r blackpilled af

Say u want to focus on ur career/ pretend to delay it. Not wanting kids screams non nt or queer

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG