• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Butthurt Dweller, Swagwaffle and 2 others
[removed]

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Butthurt Dweller, Insomniac and 2 others

do you browse twoxchromosomes to cringe?
You're welcome if you're trans, you're welcome if you're cis, you're welcome if you're a woman or a man or anything in between or outside. You are not welcome if you put down other people for their choices, their lives, or their identities.
We recently removed one of our moderators for making a transphobic comment. They were a comment moderator and had no particular influence on the rules or standards that we enforce, but capable of removing/approving comments. We regret that we added this person to our team and apologize to the community for it.
We will not tolerate transphobia within this community. TwoXChromosomes welcomes everyone, regardless of chromosomes. TERFs, SWERFs, and other bigots will be banned on sight in accordance with rule 1: respect.
If you have any questions about our rules, please contact us via modmail.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
You're welcome if you're trans, you're welcome if you're cis, you're welcome if you're a woman or a man or anything in between or outside. You are not welcome if you put down other people for their choices, their lives, or their identities.
We recently removed one of our moderators for making a transphobic comment. They were a comment moderator and had no particular influence on the rules or standards that we enforce, but capable of removing/approving comments. We regret that we added this person to our team and apologize to the community for it.
We will not tolerate transphobia within this community. TwoXChromosomes welcomes everyone, regardless of chromosomes. TERFs, SWERFs, and other bigots will be banned on sight in accordance with rule 1: respect.
g3ayznpbavq21.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
Doxx the whores and rape them. Women are shit at using software and should learn to code
Had to look these up ngl

I need to improve my feminist knowledge for good boy points :soy:

I already know what they are. A lot of fucks on Left book are one or the other and I am neither.

Moderators are gay regardless

What a fucking cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, androidcel and Ritalincel
Is it just me or did you remove the . from his post? :feelswhere:

I have too much time on my hands

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
You can just imagine him. In his mind typing: “once they see how respectful I am of women I am finally going to get laid”.
Jfl at him thinking an abortion scenario will ever effect him :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Insomniac