nyc experiencing the full extent of its dieversity policies

radicalrationalist

radicalrationalist

Educator

why are lefttards dead set against punishing crime? what do they get out of it?

leftists seem to reflexively associated anti crime measures with fascism or a police state, which is ironic because they also think only police should have "assault weapons" aka anything that isn't a revolver or musket. so clearly they want the state to have a monopoly on violence, but it should only be used on RaYciss and BiGoTs

i wish all these people would just die already so civilization can move on

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 7580
Yeah nyc has been ruined. I remember my dad telling me guliani did a great job cleaning it up. The current coin mayor is practicality reversing all of that. We moved out like a decade ago to Jersey. But going every weekend I see crazy all the time.

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde, Deleted member 7580 and radicalrationalist
Yeah nyc has been ruined. I remember my dad telling me guliani did a great job cleaning it up. The current coin mayor is practicality reversing all of that. We moved out like a decade ago to Jersey. But going every weekend I see crazy all the time.
yes the reason for the decrease in crime rate from the 70s and 80s was due to "fascistic" mass incarceration, profiling, stop and frisk, and other EFFECTIVE means of policing. once they've rolled back on this and made themselves a sanctuary city for criminals, they turned into an unlivable shithole. imagine paying that rent for the privilege of getting pushed onto the train tracks by some crazy nigger :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, urukhaiascension, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
aren't you aussie? how does this concern you

i'm american. and this concerns the entire west because every country is adopting this kind of system because the people are being influenced to do so by institutions that are controlled by the 0.2%, academia, media, entertainment. government policy is downstream from culture

imagine paying that rent for the privilege of getting pushed onto the train tracks by some crazy nigger :forcedsmile:
:lul: :lul: :lul: fucking lmfao, I want to stay here for work and the future too. Don't want to conform