Obese guy got shredded yet his face barely changed

When your undereye fatpads are thin every kilo matters.
Don't see the point. You can easily get under eye fat grafts. Facial leaness is more important

There's definitely a change just not as much as other cases because he doesn't store much fat in his face.

Dude…
This guy’s case is not even analogous to some retard spending thousands on superfluous facialsurgeries to attract bar whores
Losing that much weight has PRACTICAL
Benefits
Maybe he wanted to live past 50 or to not be judged as a lazy slob upon first impression.
You are being irrationally pessimistic and need to take a break from this site
Tbh you are right :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Yes bro ascended to chad
View attachment 2219052

He a trillion years from Chad but his face is a trillion X better looking than before now he needs surgeries no copes around it but hes not capped at being a subuhuamn forever that is what a glow up it doesn't matter how long it takes

Dude…
This guy’s case is not even analogous to some retard spending thousands on superfluous facialsurgeries to attract bar whores
Losing that much weight has PRACTICAL
Benefits
Maybe he wanted to live past 50 or to not be judged as a lazy slob upon first impression.
You are being irrationally pessimistic and need to take a break from this site

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 24444
Woah thats honestly gotta Be extremely rare. I'm bloated as fuck at 200 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
there is a change in the face
you are just retarded nigga

• Hmm...
I'm starting to think that @St.TikTokcel is right and @Amnesia although leanmaxing ascended me

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @Kebab Master @User49 @BongMog

His face completely changed, you mongoloid troglodyte.

I'm starting to think that @St.TikTokcel is right and @Amnesia although leanmaxing ascended me

@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @Kebab Master @User49 @BongMog

I have no abs available and I’m 20x leaner in the face than he is. God is cruel

Can that excess skin be removed from stomach relatively easily? Because now it looks horrible.
His face definitely changed, the biggest change would be a submental area but it's hidden under beard. He needs to groom it well, as it doesn't look good.

His face is leaner, he’s just ugly

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
His face is pretty robust to start

The leanmaxxing is pretty obvious. Obviously there wasn’t gonna be a magical transformation since he seems to not store much fat in his face, boneless and has bad features
23866331 EB84 4A3A B4D6 CF2E52C90207

I mean yes but he went from it's never even began to it's over, just like some users who here who drop 30+k on surgeries for muh improvement

Most mentally strong .org user JFL

• Ugh..
Most mentally strong .org user JFL
What’s the point of improving if you still looks subpar? 0 multiplied by anything would be 0

His face changed drastically and he’s hiding the literal single most important part of leanmaxxing behind a beard.
You gotta think, man, you gotta think.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 24444
What’s the point of improving if you still looks subpar? 0 multiplied by anything would be 0

Who the fuck is multiplying?

You are adding points. This fat fuck could be a 0 before, but now he is a 5.

• Hmm...
IMG 8727

His face changed quite a bit ngl
Especially if u look at his clean shaven pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back