OBJECTIVE PSL RATINGS FOR MORE EXTREMES

6.5+ PSL are all these guys bare minimum. Also JFL plenty of other 6+ PSL users on this site idk what Gestapo looks like though

No he’s easy 6 prime ngl
Ronaldo is just slightly above average, you just dick sucking.

Prime Ronaldo is not slightly above average Bluecel
His only good feauture is his lower third, everything else is below average, jfl at fanboys.

His only good feauture is his lower third, everything else is below average, jfl at fanboys.
I only cared about soccer during the World Cup and I believe Messi is better than Ronaldo 100%. However Ronaldo is objectively good looking and u cannot rate. His lower third is above average and his eye area is average: the rest of his face has no major falios.

Keep seething

I only cared about soccer during the World Cup and I believe Messi is better than Ronaldo 100%. However Ronaldo is objectively good looking and u cannot rate. His lower third is above average and his eye area is average: the rest of his face has no major falios.

Keep seething
If that’s all you needed to be Chad then half the rating section would be Chad. He’d be rated HTN there max jfl.

If you look at Ronaldo and think he’s above HTN lookswise you’re delusional.

I didn’t say he was chad
high chadlite - low chad you said in op.

theres guys on this forum that mog ronaldo back to the slums of portugal

Yes prime Ronaldo

amnesia, Salludon, Arvid, maybe Quemirasman, maybe Nordsmog, maybe Frauded Crisick & maybe Lars.
Outside of that no.
The face that u said nordsmog mogs cristiano ronaldo or is even close invalidates every opinion of urs so far

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
The face that u said nordsmog mogs cristiano ronaldo or is even close invalidates every opinion of urs so far
nigga that’s why I said maybe and that was giving benefit of doubt to @moggerofmoggers .

He frauds his pics so yea obviously he doesn’t fucking mog Ronaldo Nigga go attack @moggerofmoggers im only spewing the truth here.

Only good looking guy you posted is the taliban guy jfl. lain and seid are htns with body halo.

Lol delusional

Looks like dogshit, he has good features but they don’t go well together at all.

View attachment 2632828

Looks like dogshit, he has good features but they don’t go well together at all.
“But they don’t go well together at all”
Dude just means u don’t know anything about ratios and can’t properly pinpoint flaws. Learn more about facial aesthetics also no there’s nothing really major dropping him to HTN. Easy chad 6.5 PSL

“But they don’t go well together at all”
Dude just means u don’t know anything about ratios and can’t properly pinpoint flaws. Learn more about facial aesthetics also no there’s nothing really major dropping him to HTN. Easy chad 6.5 PSL
Compare him with taliban who’s real chad and they’re not in the same realm at all. Seid is Chadlite at best lookswise, square head just doesn’t look good.

Compare him with taliban who’s real chad and they’re not in the same realm at all. Seid is Chadlite at best lookswise, square head just doesn’t look good.
They’re both 6.5 PSL I think you’re underrating a little too hard.

He has 0.41-0.42 esr but he has a pic where its 0.39 on god
The thjng is that he's like hapa right? It's he just inherited that from his gook genes but .41 is pretty normal for them
However he's viewed as white so eh

The thjng is that he's like hapa right? It's he just inherited that from his gook genes but .41 is pretty normal for them
However he's viewed as white so eh
It doesnt look as bad, since he has 1:1 eyes apart or so. His low pfl actually helps in this case. And his mfr is good

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax