chico tier harmony

with more angularity and bonemass would be PSL god

• +1
Reactions: Hades, anactualdude, rand anon and 1 other person
unprecedented jb appeal

chico tier harmony

with more angularity and bonemass would be PSL god
taller chin, slightly less UEE, less face fat = PSL god

he has a good side too but didn't post it bc i can't find one where he doesn't have makeup on JFL

• +1
Reactions: Hades, rand anon and Deleted member 22623
Stacylite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 18522, cabbage and 6 others
Show unfrauded for a proper rate. Frauded he looks like a prettyboy god

Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cabbage, 5'7 zoomer and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Hades, rand anon and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28904, rand anon and 2 others
In all those pics he seems to be wearing makeup + filters

On his tiktok he looks no more than 6 psl
"No more than 6psl"
Brutally over

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, rooman, Shieda_Kayn and 3 others
He's like 4.5 psl at best actually. MTN/HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: cancercell
didn't know 4.5 PSL mtn's constantly go viral on tiktok and have JBs begging to fuck them in the comments

he's 5.5-6 psl and prettyboymaxxed with the same appeal to jbs as young opry. mtn-htns dont get that sort of treatment

are his gonions outward

didn't know 4.5 PSL mtn's constantly go viral on tiktok and have JBs begging to fuck them in the comments
he's 5.5-6 psl and prettyboymaxxed with the same appeal to jbs as young opry. mtn-htns dont get that sort of treatment
He's wearing a fuck ton of makeup, and runs his face thru multiple filters, as well as using the most favourable angles. 4.5 psl is the most i could give him, hes probably lower than that

• JFL
  • +1
He's wearing a fuck ton of makeup, and runs his face thru multiple filters, as well as using the most favourable angles. 4.5 psl is the most i could give him, hes probably lower than that
a mtn cannot wear makeup and become 6 psl are you retarded
look at his tiktoks where he has no makeup on, anything less than 5 psl is ridiculous

his bones arent bad for a tiktok prettyboy tbh chadlite if unfrauded
all the op pics are unfrauded
b1f052f34eb71c6467fbb2df4bf8eefe.jpg

this is prob the truest unfrauded pic of him

good hair, mogger eyebrows, insane eye area (mogs the aspie hunter eyes, blue so imemdiately mogger), pretty much perfect nose, lips harmonize good, cheekbones are pretty good, jaw is better than avg
tbh no actual flaws except that jaw could be maybe wider but he alr mogs average guy to suicide

• +1
a mtn cannot wear makeup and become 6 psl are you retarded
look at his tiktoks where he has no makeup on, anything less than 5 psl is ridiculous
Yes he can and yes he does. He's not close to 5 psl. You have been fooled like so many others, i can see how i cant really blame you. But once you see the "essence" of his looks its obvious

This is extremly frauded

Yes he can and yes he does. He's not close to 5 psl. You have been fooled like so many others, i can see how i cant really blame you. But once you see the "essence" of his looks its obvious

This is extremly frauded
explain how it's extremely frauded
even if it is frauded which it isnt good for him because thousands of jbs flick the bean to this frauded MTN

good hair, mogger eyebrows, insane eye area (mogs the aspie hunter eyes, blue so imemdiately mogger), pretty much perfect nose, lips harmonize good, cheekbones are pretty good, jaw is better than avg
tbh no actual flaws except that jaw could be maybe wider but he alr mogs average guy to suicide
taller chin, slightly less UEE, less face fat = PSL god

explain how it's extremely frauded
even if it is frauded which it isnt good for him because thousands of jbs flick the bean to this frauded MTN
Are you blind? Its an obvious filter. He's managed to fool "blackpilled" PSL autists into thinking he's Chad, JBs are far easier to fool. I'm not exaggarating when i say he's MTN

Are you blind? Its an obvious filter. He's managed to fool "blackpilled" PSL autists into thinking he's Chad, JBs are far easier to fool. I'm not exaggarating when i say he's MTN

this one's frauded

first second of the video for sure isn't frauded because a filter was applied and he turned it off then back on and he didn't have makeup on yet (jfl)

if you think that is a mtn you are blind, you said "no more than 6psl" earlier which is chad. how can a person go from chad to mtn? he mogs the average guy to suicide in PSL alone not to mention appeal

anything under this is MTN in 2023

youre trolling

this one's frauded

first second of the video for sure isn't frauded because a filter was applied and he turned it off then back on and he didn't have makeup on yet (jfl)

if you think that is a mtn you are blind, you said "no more than 6psl" earlier which is chad. how can a person go from chad to mtn? he mogs the average guy to suicide in PSL alone not to mention appeal

anything under this is MTN in 2023

View attachment 2136758
youre trolling

I said 6 psl cause i was fooled too. And come on man, hes using makeup and filters and anglefrauding in every single one of his tiktoks. Once he doesnt have a good angle his looks fall of a cliff, but he knows what he's doing so that rarely occurs. He isn't good-looking, that's not me trolling, that's just reality

I said 6 psl cause i was fooled too. And come on man, hes using makeup and filters and anglefrauding in every single one of his tiktoks. Once he doesnt have a good angle his looks fall of a cliff, but he knows what he's doing so that rarely occurs. He isn't good-looking, that's not me trolling, that's just reality
this site has rotted your brain

this site has rotted your brain
Nope. I just managed to see through the fraud. He's average looking wheter you like it or not, that is the state of his facial aesthetics in the real world. Go through his tiktoks and at one point you may just see what i'm seeing

Nope. I just managed to see through the fraud. He's average looking wheter you like it or not, that is the state of his facial aesthetics in the real world. Go through his tiktoks and at one point you may just see what i'm seeing
could you break down the flaws that make him "average looking"? i'm really curious

could you break down the flaws that make him "average looking"? i'm really curious
His bones and eye area are shit. Other than his lips he doesnt really have a halo, and even they arent that great. No dimorphism. Do you really think a 6 PSL Chad would be making makeup tutorials on tiktok? Just think about it for a second

20230402 171107
i feel like id mog him after leanmax

His bones and eye area are shit. Other than his lips he doesnt really have a halo, and even they arent that great. No dimorphism. Do you really think a 6 PSL Chad would be making makeup tutorials on tiktok? Just think about it for a second
dogshit analysis "his bones and eye area are shit" lmao how? care to elaborate? and chads could literally be doing anything wtf there are a handful of autistic chads on this very website

@Shieda_Kayn you are a trusted rater what do you make of this :D

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
dogshit analysis "his bones and eye area are shit" lmao how? care to elaborate? and chads could literally be doing anything wtf there are a handful of autistic chads on this very website

What is there to analize? His bones are pretty bad thats obvious. His eye area is insanely frauded through makeup, its shit without. There is a tiktok of him though the years, you can see what he looked like without fraud and pinpoint easily the moment he discovered fraud. He's MTN, thats a fact

• JFL
What is there to analize? His bones are pretty bad thats obvious. His eye area is insanely frauded through makeup, its shit without. There is a tiktok of him though the years, you can see what he looked like without fraud and pinpoint easily the moment he discovered fraud. He's MTN, thats a fact
it began for all MTNs they can just makeup fraud to chad!

1680382043150-png.2133640

his bones are good he is forward grown asf outward gonions great zygos
he isn't wearing makeup in either of the pics and his eye area is excellent
keep coping. if he's mtn you are subhuman guaranteed

it began for all MTNs they can just makeup fraud to chad!
They can if they have no dimorphism like him
1680382043150-png.2133640

his bones are good he is forward grown asf outward gonions great zygos
he isn't wearing makeup in either of the pics and his eye area is excellent
keep coping. if he's mtn you are subhuman guaranteed
He isnt wearing makeup? Really? Next youre gonna tell me he didnt even apply a filter. Its just angles man. He has no forward growth to speak of. I, like you, thought he was a prettyboy gigachad, alas he's actually a gigafraud

They can if they have no dimorphism like him
He isnt wearing makeup? Really? Next youre gonna tell me he didnt even apply a filter. Its just angles man. He has no forward growth to speak of. I, like you, thought he was a prettyboy gigachad, alas he's actually a gigafraud
don't see it at all man sorry
post a true 6 psl then 5 psl then 4 psl so i can get a better idea of what you're talking about

I think @cytoplasm is comparing him to other 6-6.5 chads like Nessman etc.

This seems to be unfiltered and without angle fraud and he's definitely not chad here. He's one of those new age high appeal tiktok boys I guess

don't see it at all man sorry
post a true 6 psl then 5 psl then 4 psl so i can get a better idea of what you're talking about
6 psl is Colton Haynes
5 psl Timothee Chalamet or @aBetterMii
4 psl is an average man idk you can just google that shit

Just watch Hill's tiktoks and at one point you should be able to see it. He's a legit normie

I'd say hunter cordua is around this dudes age and mogs him to suicide @cytoplasm @cancercell

• +1
6 psl is Colton Haynes
5 psl Timothee Chalamet or @aBetterMii
4 psl is an average man idk you can just google that shit

Just watch Hill's tiktoks and at one point you should be able to see it. He's a legit normie
If you have to cherrypick angles from TikToks he’s not a normie. Normies look subhuman in cherry-picked pictures of course he won’t consistently be gl at every angle
He mogs chalamet but not Colton. 5.5 Psl like I rated him initially

• +1
@Blackgymmax what do u rate him

I think @cytoplasm is comparing him to other 6-6.5 chads like Nessman etc.
View attachment 2136809

This seems to be unfiltered and without angle fraud and he's definitely not chad here. He's one of those new age high appeal tiktok boys I guess
Still filtered. Unfiltered you could see some fine details of the skin, this seems like a painting. Wears makeup as well. 4.5 psl at the very best, im not joking when i say that
If you have to cherrypick angles from TikToks he’s not a normie. Normies look subhuman in cherry-picked pictures of course he won’t consistently be gl at every angle
He mogs chalamet but not Colton. 5.5 Psl like I rated him initially
Im not cherrypicking anything. If your looks percieved looks fall of a cliff the milisecond he has an unfavourable angle you arent good looking

• Woah
@Xangsane despises prettyboys and this guy in general but rates 5.5 PSL. dont see this guy being a normie 5 psl if im being harsh

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane