Objectively rate Cameron Hill's PSL, flaws

PSL

• Total voters
Still filtered. Unfiltered you could see some fine details of the skin, this seems like a painting. Wears makeup as well. 4.5 psl at the very best, im not joking when i say that
Im not cherrypicking anything. If your looks percieved looks fall of a cliff the milisecond he has an unfavourable angle you arent good looking
jfl they do not "fall off a cliff"

this is closer to what you're talking about

68b9a3d6381c6b15690e24799aab2c4a.jpg
1118full-francisco-lachowski.jpg

5.7 5.8 psl. No way hes close to guys like nessman

• +1
Reactions: cancercell

Looks good there actually. Even if chad has a bad angle and looks "bad" he still looks chad, his chadness is still visible. Once Hill has a bad angle you just see it, hes not a chad, hes normie

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

And cams lower third is short so def not giving a 6

• +1
Looks good there actually. Even if chad has a bad angle and looks "bad" he still looks chad, his chadness is still visible. Once Hill has a bad angle you just see it, hes not a chad, hes normie
5.7 5.8 psl. No way hes close to guys like nessman
bro the harshest rater on this site rates him 5.7-5.8 PSL even slightly higher than what I rate him JFL @cytoplasm
just accept the fact he is not a MTN and you have brain rot from looking at too many male models on this site

bro the harshest rater on this site rates him 5.7-5.8 PSL even slightly higher than what I rate him JFL @cytoplasm
just accept the fact he is not a MTN and you have brain rot from looking at too many male models on this site
He just hasnt seen enough of him, thats all. Probably only the pics you provided + one or 2 tiktoks. Hed rate him normie if he saw what i have seen. @inferiorpispot234 and @friedbutter6o also see it for the most part

He just hasnt seen enough of him, thats all. Probably only the pics you provided + one or 2 tiktoks. Hed rate him normie if he saw what i have seen. @inferiorpispot234 and @friedbutter6o also see it for the most part
they rated him 5 which is still far from normie... he is not a normie lol

and u just say "no forward growth" "no bones" "shit eye area" without backing any of it up with non cherry picked photos and breaking down exactly why the features are bad

in some tiktoks he looks boneless others he looks great without frauding

they rated him 5 which is still far from normie... he is not a normie lol
They are all fooled by his good pics. The fact they rated him 5 despite all the fraud should tell you something
and u just say "no forward growth" "no bones" "shit eye area" without backing any of it up with non cherry picked photos and breaking down exactly why the features are bad

in some tiktoks he looks boneless others he looks great without frauding
And you back it up how? With ultrafrauded pics that look like water paintings. Like come on man

They are all fooled by his good pics. The fact they rated him 5 despite all the fraud should tell you something
And you back it up how? With ultrafrauded pics that look like water paintings. Like come on man

1st second of this video is completely unfrauded, if that's normie we should all collectively rope

this is unfrauded unfiltered no makeup clean cut 5.5 psl, never claimed he was a gigachad

what more do u want from the man?
MV5BMTY4NTEwNDg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMwMDA0ODE@._V1_.jpg
very-good-quality-x-ray-image-of-normal-human-skull-front-view-and-side-view-process-in-normal.jpg

minimum level of frauding for a rating from PSLers

1st second of this video is completely unfrauded, if that's normie we should all collectively rope

this is unfrauded unfiltered no makeup clean cut 5.5 psl, never claimed he was a gigachad

what more do u want from the man?

"Unfrauded and unfiltered" youre not even trying at this point.

"Unfrauded and unfiltered" youre not even trying at this point.
they literally are :lul: all the other ones are more filtered with makeup you really want an x ray of his skull or some shit

listen bro at the end of the day we are two faggots arguing about another mans attractiveness on a scale made up by homosexual indian men on a website 99.99% of the world has never heard of

while he is getting topped by a dimorphic BBC we are doing this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and cytoplasm
Suifuel thread
i will never reach such peak aesthetic
I just want to be this level for emo princesses

• +1
Suifuel thread
i will never reach such peak aesthetic
I just want to be this level for emo princesses
He doesn’t mog you by much but it’s over anyways bc ur a mentalcel RIP

He doesn’t mog you by much but it’s over anyways bc ur a mentalcel RIP
Ur retarded, he mogs me to the fucking dirt, no girl on planet earth would choose me over him even if he was mentally autistic and i was rich NT skater

Ur retarded, he mogs me to the fucking dirt, no girl on planet earth would choose me over him even if he was mentally autistic and i was rich NT skater
Ur still good looking don’t put urself down according to the other guy u mog him to death and he is a mtn 💀 objectively he mogs you by .5psl but his appeal is far better. He takes it up the ass anyways so no cute alt goth jbs for him

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii

they literally are :lul: all the other ones are more filtered with makeup you really want an x ray of his skull or some shit

listen bro at the end of the day we are two faggots arguing about another mans attractiveness on a scale made up by homosexual indian men on a website 99.99% of the world has never heard of

while he is getting topped by a dimorphic BBC we are doing this shit

• JFL
You mog him to oblivion

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cancercell and aBetterMii