Oblique training or not?

D

Deleted member 23324

Silver
I’ve heard some people say it makes the waist wider while others say it can make the waist tighter.

In my opinion it has a lot to do with your physique whether growing them will look good or not.

If you’re tall with a skinny torso/ribcage it could benefit you.

What are your thoughts?

Depends on your anatomy. If you have good insertions and narrow hips then you will look like a god by training your obliques:
C5260b10bedfd5de82673c6762aa3cfe

If you have wide hips and dogshit oblique insertions you will end up looking like this:
1 4

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 23324
Depends on your anatomy. If you have good insertions and narrow hips then you will look like a god by training your obliques:
View attachment 2065419

If you have wide hips and dogshit oblique insertions you will end up looking like this:
View attachment 2065421
My genetics look like the first one but I’m still debating whether or not to train them with weight or to just do body weight, what do you think?

My genetics look like the first one but I’m still debating whether or not to train them with weight or to just do body weight, what do you think?
I had really good results by doing 4x12 hanging leg raises after leg day without weight. My abs and obliques have developed a ton and I have a ton of control over my abs and obliques so I can really get my core to look tight along with the help of stomach vacuums. I don't even do specific oblique training but the hanging leg raises developed mine exactly how I wanted them to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
I had really good results by doing 4x12 hanging leg raises after leg day without weight. My abs and obliques have developed a ton and I have a ton of control over my abs and obliques so I can really get my core to look tight along with the help of stomach vacuums. I don't even do specific oblique training but the hanging leg raises developed mine exactly how I wanted them to.
I will try it thanks