Occipital Reduction

View attachment 251257View attachment 251258View attachment 251260
your point? Big occipuit means u are high class and have above average iq, imagine paying for invansive surgery to look like a brute with 85 IQ
Big occiput looks bad
Swiss

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Sean O'Pry would have looked much better with a more flat occiput. And srs whos gives a f about if its supposed to show "high iq"?! It looks like shit anyway and is never something that make anyone look better.

Sean

It looks like shit anyway and is never something that make anyone look better.

risk-reward for a surgery like that is atrocious though, wasting time and money to get 0.00001 points improvement in SMV. Yeah, ideally you'd have a smaller occiput but fixing a big one is number 598239 on the priority list.
Sean O'Pry would have looked much better with a more flat occiput.

100% negligible IRL, especially on him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and forwardgrowth
His side profile looks bad because of his recessed chin + jaw, pencil neck, and long philtrum.

I fixed all the flaws I just mentioned without changing his big occiput (I only leveled the hair on the beck of the head)

6F1464B9 7352 4743 ACA3 2DF25508E8D2
4177E4F3 60DF 4CEA B19E 257D8F88B0F1

Look how good his side profile looks now, with the same occiput.

The occiput isn't the reason why he looks subhuman, it's his FACE. Only autists care about occiputs. Do you think women would reject this guy for having a big occiput?

EFDB2998 6546 4C7C BE21 BAFC272F8381
41F1D922 BC97 4919 9C64 E587C1AAC713

The answer is obviously no.

Btw this is one of most autistic threads of the year. Imagine paying for a completely useless surgery instead of using that money to fix your FACE, that makes no fucking sense.

50F1EFA1 672D 4D0E 8455 C229F0821BDC

• +1
Reactions: Niki9911, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
His side profile looks bad because of his recessed chin + jaw, pencil neck, and long philtrum.

I fixed all the flaws I just mentioned without changing his big occiput (I only leveled the hair on the beck of the head)

View attachment 252147View attachment 252141

Look how good his side profile looks now, with the same occiput.

The occiput isn't the reason why he looks subhuman, it's his FACE. Only autists care about occiputs. Do you think women would reject this guy for having a big occiput?

View attachment 252164View attachment 252167

The answer is obviously no.

Btw this is one of most autistic threads of the year. Imagine paying for a completely useless surgery instead of using that money to fix your FACE, that makes no fucking sense.

View attachment 252175
He would still look better with a less prominent occiput, the occiput contributes to his bad side profile.

The occiput of the guy that you posted looks good.

All of your features need to be perfect and you must do everything you can to achieve that!! :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and forwardgrowth
He would still look better with a less prominent occiput, the occiput contributes to his bad side profile.
Most people don't care about your side profile as long as it's not deformed.

Front and 3/4 >>>>>>>> side profile

His side profile would probably look better with a less prominent occiput, but it wouldn't increase his SMV/attractiveness.

If side profile were that important, Jeremy Meeks wouldn't be where he is today.

26D4872E 63A0 4352 A951 116409922598
9193CDB0 2E51 4467 A642 D0E0845B8717

All of your features need to be perfect and you must do everything you can to achieve that!! :blackpill:
Your features don't need to be perfect to compensate for a big occiput, all you need is a projecting chin, average to above average forward growth, good brow ridge, and a non-hooked small to medium nose.

Like I said, only basement-dwelling autists care about the back of someone's head.

If side profile were that important, Jeremy Meeks wouldn't be where he is today.

26D4872E-63A0-4352-A951-116409922598.jpeg
9193CDB0-2E51-4467-A642-D0E0845B8717.jpeg
Side profile is very important, Meeks can get away with his mediocre side profile because of his race and because his front is almost perfect.

Why do that when occipital bun is inherited from alpha caveman

Side profile is very important, Meeks can get away with his mediocre side profile because of his race and because his front is almost perfect.
It is important, but not as important as you might think.

All you need is a passable side profile (non-deformed).

Most people don't care about your side profile as long as it's not deformed.
The word deformed in my sentence is a hyperbole, what I mean by deformed is below average features (flaws) like a recessed chin, hooked nose, etc. A big occiput is not a flaw, btw.

Nobody cares about your side profile as long as it's not "deformed".

A 10/10 (perfect) side profile would increase your attractiveness by as much as a passable/decent side profile would... zero.

A more than passable (above average) side profile doesn't increase your rating. A bad side profile, on the other hand, can decrease your rating.

Last edited:
All you need for what?

A big occiput is not a flaw, btw.
A big occiput makes you look worse so it is a flaw.

A 10/10 (perfect) side profile would increase your attractiveness by as much as a passable/decent side profile would... zero.
Wrong, every improvement matters, jfl at thinking that theres not difference between these side profiles:
Tjr2XlzvaAxmboE6FDl7gVWm8RsTnaLoVaYSsAAZMGg.jpg

All you need for what?
All you need is a passable side profile to not decrease your rating.

A big occiput makes you look worse so it is a flaw.
It doesn't make you look worse, it actually haloes you by making you look high IQ, high class, and more evolved. A flat or small occiput looks primitive.

934782CA 6520 4927 8301 7BCF30AEA830
ED3A3CE5 15DD 4CBD AD73 AC1C6902F8E8

Imagine thinking this primitive low IQ skull shape (brachycephalic)...

B7A03807 90B2 461F 9525 CC7227677470

looks better than this high IQ evolved skull shape (dolichocephalic):

A8293EEA 718B 4930 8B8F A64A0A777CDD
A5370442 2F61 4E89 8230 65F74010324C
D4222B18 E1DD 4052 83BF C4D7559933F4
BBF9036A 94BD 4186 B440 9D290BFD9045
C4F02915 D218 47C2 B484 F896A3F8D10C
FF1EF414 3A0B 4A4B 88EE A1F2C04E712A
78500719 3517 4B35 A4FB BA103D680459
75DBD893 7EDF 41AD 8D05 CAA804CF08C5
A166DEF9 3B57 48FC BAD9 C3FD76367C47

It obviously has nothing to do with IQ. Skull shape ≠ IQ
It just makes you look high IQ imo.

Wrong, every improvement matters, jfl at thinking that theres not difference between these side profiles:
Tjr2XlzvaAxmboE6FDl7gVWm8RsTnaLoVaYSsAAZMGg.jpg
The prettyboy and the slayer side profile don't increase attractiveness.

The incel side profile does make a difference in attractiveness, because it's literally deformed. It decreases your rating.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
Imagine thinking this primitive low IQ skull shape (brachycephalic)...

B7A03807-90B2-461F-9525-CC7227677470.jpeg

looks better than this high IQ evolved skull shape (dolichocephalic):

A8293EEA-718B-4930-8B8F-A64A0A777CDD.jpeg
A5370442-2F61-4E89-8230-65F74010324C.jpeg
D4222B18-E1DD-4052-83BF-C4D7559933F4.jpeg
BBF9036A-94BD-4186-B440-9D290BFD9045.jpeg
C4F02915-D218-47C2-B484-F896A3F8D10C.jpeg
FF1EF414-3A0B-4A4B-88EE-A1F2C04E712A.jpeg
78500719-3517-4B35-A4FB-BA103D680459.jpeg
75DBD893-7EDF-41AD-8D05-CAA804CF08C5.jpeg
A166DEF9-3B57-48FC-BAD9-C3FD76367C47.jpeg
Obviously a complete flat occiput doesnt looks good, but is better than a prominent occiput.

Again the majority of the guys you posted as examples dont have bad occiputs (and neither they have dolichocephalic skulls, they have mesocephalic skulls)

Mesocephalic and Brachycephalic are the best skull types, jfl at you saying that dolichocephalic skulls are better than brachycephalic skulls, @Gudru @Rugged can you guys believe this jfl?

The prettyboy and the slayer side profile have a zero increase in attractiveness.
Wrong, the slayer side profile would be perceived as more attractive, it makes no sense to argue with you since it seems you don't understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
mesocephalic skulls
If this isn't a dolichocephalic skull, you're a blind nigger.

21A86668 1799 406B 9CAE 809230FF3887

Mesocephalic and Brachycephalic are the best skull types, jfl at you saying that dolichocephalic skulls are better than brachycephalic skulls, @Gudru @Rugged can you guys believe this jfl?
Keep calling your boyfriends to help you, because you can't debate with me on your own.

Wrong, the slayer side profile would be perceived as more attractive, it makes no sense to argue with you since it seems you don't understand.
FACT #1: An attractive face can make girls wet

I don't remember seeing women, or men, for that matter, lusting after or even masturbating to someone's aesthetic side profile. Maybe you're just projecting your weird fetish for side profiles. Nothin wrong with that, people have fetishes for all kinds of things.

2B438232 C0DC 4844 A9A7 28F14C8D6B46

So what's the point of having an aesthetic side profile if it's not attractive to women like an aesthetic face is?

Attractive = making girls wet and want to fuck you

FACT #2: girls don't drool over or masturbate to side profiles

If it were true that side profiles make girls wet and they masturbate to side profiles, there would be instagram accounts, facebook, and other social media pages dedicated to unattractive people with good side profiles just like there are instagram accounts dedicated to attractive people with ugly side profiles.

An attractive person with an ugly side profile has gorillions accounts and pages dedicated to him (his face) on every social media platform.

760DCFD4 898F 4531 9667 598B9C6A2E31
2ABB3D00 9967 439D AC25 AF9755D6B714

29060EDB 9D34 4EFC B77A 6EFD5BE07A6A
07DF2DD1 10EF 468A 842C 529A4F5BB8BC

An unattractive person with a good side profile ain't got shit.

Also, there are people who create pages dedicated to side profiles, but they're not popular and relevant, because women don't care about aesthetic side profiles.

FACT #3: We remember people by their faces, not side profiles

If girls had to choose between Jeremy Meeks, Gandy, and someone who's as good looking as them but with a better side profile, do you think girls would choose the guy with the best side profile, just because he has the best side profile?

The answer is no. They would choose one of them based on their preferences (race, height, etc.) , intuition, etc.

Conclusion: a slayer side profile doesn't make you more attractive to women (doesn't increase your SMV).

A severely deformed side profile decreases your rating, but then again, there are no good looking people with severely deformed side profiles.

Like I said, all you need is a passable side profile.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 685
I shouldn't have made a big deal out of this autistic thread. It was a waste of time.

Fuck this thread and fuck OP.

• JFL
If this isn't a dolichocephalic skull, you're a blind nigger.

21A86668-1799-406B-9CAE-809230FF3887.jpeg
Thats why i said "the majority of the guys you posted dont have dolichocephalic skulls" instead of "none of the guys you posted have a dolichocephalic skull"

If girls had to choose between Jeremy Meeks, Gandy, and someone who's as good looking as them but with a better side profile, do you think girls would choose the guy with the best side profile, just because he has the best side profile?
Yes.

If they had to choose between Jeremy Meeks with his side profile and a version of Jeremy Meeks with perfect side profile they would choose the one with good side profile.

Also Gandy side profile is above average.

Conclusion: a slayer side profile doesn't make you more attractive to women (doesn't increase your SMV).
Wrong, thats like saying that being 6'3" doesnt make a difference from being 6' jfl

@Pendejo I didn't read your piss-weak autistic reply. You're beyond autistic.

Let's look at the statistics (it's not a large enough sample size to be 100% representative, but I think it's close to reality)

I can't find any legit scientific research about the importance of side profile, but from my experience and common sense the poll I just posted seems to reflect reality.
861135FF 7568 4957 A8A7 F6673F3F52B9

Only a small percentage of girls think that you need a great side profile. The percentage would probably be even lower in a larger sample.

Side profile matters, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't matter as much as you think.

Last edited:
who tha fack cares about the occupit nigga jhonessssss??
that shit is a neanderthal trait anyways meaning u have more masculine genetics and probs more intelligent too
also read some of what yall autists said above

side profile matters ALOT in motion for commanding respect and looking like someone who u shouldnt fuck with
but again
EVERYTHING MATTERS in real life
but pictures and someones memory of you is pretty much a picture of ur front of course ur profile doesnt become involved CUZ THAT SHIT AINT REAL LIFE HOMEY

Last edited:
  • +1
I've been letting my hairs grow for a while and I now have a sort of mane which involuntarily masked this and seems to have great effect on others.
Plus it widens your face too without altering your front-face qualities.
Finally, mewing mainly affects the occipital zone (cracks) so it remodels this region too.

I shouldn't have made a big deal out of this autistic thread. It was a waste of time.

Fuck this thread and fuck OP.
There are also manlets who have entire fan sites dedicated to them

Does this make tallness useless ?

I dont see any women worshipping medial canthus as feature

Does it make it irrelevant ?

Cope as much as you want, but a bigger occipit means that in you developemental years, your body put more into the growth of the occipit (and others) than in the growth of the splanchnocranium

So, it means that there was effort wasted by not getting more/better facial growth

O'Pry's side looks pathetic and his unfrauded frontals also do not look that good in my eyes

but guess what, Westerners live up to it and see it as a normal skull

the occcipital reduction surgery may be a bit autistic, but OPry will never be as robust as my AVI

but does my AVI look low IQ and low Class (As in your assumption that bigger Occipit is higher class) ?

The interests shifts here between certain kind of users
You follow the statement of many Lookismers and idealize the Westernized skull and high class

The other group idealizes the (maybe primitive) robust and forward grown skull

also there is a difference between ethnic occipit and smaller occipit due to real robustness

Dr Shekelberg

from the features similar, but still slightly different

Who is the Roach and who is the masculine leader who can not lose ?

Attachments

• 1580893257939.jpeg
    1580893257939.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 49
There are also manlets who have entire fan sites dedicated to them

Does this make tallness useless ?
No, because the fandoms (fan sites) dedicated to tall people are more valued, and outnumber the fandoms of manlets, just like pics of the front and 3/4 of models posted on social media (IG, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and fandoms, outnumber and are valued more by women than pics of side profiles.

And I've never said that side profile is useless. It is important, but not as important as you and @Pendejo think.

Cope as much as you want, but a bigger occipit means that in you developemental years, your body put more into the growth of the occipit (and others) than in the growth of the splanchnocranium

So, it means that there was effort wasted by not getting more/better facial growth
I don't think there's a strong correlation between occipital prominence and forward growth. If that were true, then there wouldn't be so many people with big occiputs who have optimally developed and forward grown splanchnocraniums.

Sean O'Pry has a big and a more forward grown splanchnocranium than most guys with small occiputs. O'Pry is not the only example, there are gorillions of other examples.

00C3BB93 B9F0 46FA A57F 9A069F9C8881
E7B0CC68 1B1C 435E BED9 36761D0B23AD
14617A2D 3106 4592 96BA CB7394F868A8

Also, where's the evidence that shows that people with bigger occiput don't have optimal splanchnocranium growth?

O'Pry's side looks pathetic and his unfrauded frontals also do not look that good in my eyes
Is that why he's a supermodel who makes millions of dollars, and drowns in validation and pussy?

Nobody cares how good he looks in your ugly bug eyes.

You can't fraud in motion. Watch these videos and read the comments:

does my AVI look low IQ and low Class (As in your assumption that bigger Occipit is higher class) ?

The interests shifts here between certain kind of users

You follow the statement of many Lookismers and idealize the Westernized skull and high class

The other group idealizes the (maybe primitive) robust and forward grown skull
You assume that a forward grown robust skull and a big occiput are mutally exclusive, but it's not true.

Robustness has nothing to do with the occiput. There are people with big occiputs who have forward grown robust skulls.

This guy (Daniel Conn) has a big occiput and is more robust than most guys with small occiputs.

A7F44655 E50D 45D3 B253 F036267EC931
E912E7C9 3726 4499 8BC7 6755E364005A
2707EDAD 623C 449B 824B 6ECC5AF62706
4B99E4E5 583C 4164 9292 B656570F0B26

This proves that you can have a big occiput and look robust.

The most robust looking person I've ever seen in my life had a big occiput.

Inb4 he would look more robust with a smaller occiput.

Maybe he would look more robust to you, because you're autistic. He would look equally robust to normal people, if he had a smaller occiput.

I don't idealize any particular skull shape, because as long as your skull doesn't look deformed (xenomorph tier or rat child tier skull), it's totally irrelevant to attractiveness.

I also don't think that a small occiput looks bad.

there is a difference between ethnic occipit and smaller occipit due to real robustness

from the features similar, but still slightly different

Who is the Roach and who is the masculine leader who can not lose ?
They both look comical lmao. Do you unironically idealize the man in your avi, who looks like a World of Warcraft character? Are you that autistic? He looks so uncanney valley that it's not even funny.

Too much of anything is bad. The ogre in your avi looks too robust.

The ideal Chad is the masthetic Chad, because it has a beatiful mix of robustness and prettiness. Not too robust and not too feminine = ideal

Same thing applies to side profiles. A too uncanney valley side profile due to deformed tier xenomorph occiput, pinhead skull, or too robust skull is unattractive.

Balance and moderation is the key.

the occcipital reduction surgery may be a bit autistic, but OPry will never be as robust as my AVI
Like I said, looking uncanney valley is not a good thing. Too much of anything is bad. O'Pry is already teetering on the edge of uncanney valley due to his exotic looks, with the robustness of your avi he would probably lose most of his appeal, and wouldn't be where he is today.

The key element in our debate is female attraction. So, what's the point of having that level of robsutness if it doesn't make you more attractive to women? It probably makes you less attractive, because you look unapproachable/intimidating.

Even without increasing O'Pry's robustness, but instead, only making his occiput smaller, his SMV and rating wouldn't increase. He would be as attractive as he is now.

I stand by my original point:

Side profile is important, but not as important as you might think.

A more than passable (above average) side profile doesn't increase your rating. A bad side profile, on the other hand, can decrease your rating.

Last edited:
No, because the fandoms (fan sites) dedicated to tall people are more valued, and outnumber the fandoms of manlets, just like pics of the front and 3/4 of models posted on social media (IG, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and fandoms, outnumber and are valued more by women than pics of side profiles.

And I've never said that side profile is useless. It is important, but not as important as you and @Pendejo think.

I don't think there's a strong correlation between occipital prominence and forward growth. If that were true, then there wouldn't be so many people with big occiputs who have optimally developed and forward grown splanchnocraniums.

Sean O'Pry has a big and a more forward grown splanchnocranium than most guys with small occiputs. O'Pry is not the only example, there are gorillions of other examples.

View attachment 257063View attachment 257064View attachment 257065

Also, where's the evidence that shows that people with bigger occiput don't have optimal splanchnocranium growth?

Is that why he's a supermodel who makes millions of dollars, and drowns in validation and pussy?

Nobody cares how good he looks in your ugly bug eyes.

You can't fraud in motion. Watch these videos and read the comments:

You assume that a forward grown robust skull and a big occiput are mutally exclusive, but it's not true.

Robustness has nothing to do with the occiput. There are people with big occiputs who have forward grown robust skulls.

This guy (Daniel Conn) has a big occiput and is more robust than most guys with small occiputs.

View attachment 257067View attachment 257068View attachment 257069View attachment 257070

Inb4 he would look more robust with a smaller occiput.

Maybe he would look more robust to you, because you're autistic. He would look equally robust to normal people, if he had a smaller occiput.

I don't idealize any particular skull shape, because as long as your skull doesn't look deformed (xenomorph tier or rat child tier skull), it's totally irrelevant to attractiveness.

I also don't think that a small occiput looks bad.

They both look comical lmao. Do you unironically idealize the man in your avi, who looks like a World of Warcraft character? Are you that autistic? He looks so uncanney valley that it's not even funny.

Too much of anything is bad. The ogre in your avi looks too robust.

The ideal Chad is the masthetic Chad, because it has a beatiful mix of robustness and prettiness. Not too robust and not too feminine = ideal

Same thing applies to side profiles. A too uncanney valley side profile due to deformed tier xenomorph occiput, pinhead skull, or too robust skull is unattractive.

Balance and moderation is the key.

Like I said, looking uncanney valley is not a good thing. Too much of anything is bad. O'Pry is already teetering on the edge of uncanney valley due to his exotic looks, with the robustness of your avi he would probably lose most of his appeal, and wouldn't be where he is today.

The key element in our debate is female attraction. So, what's the point of having that level of robsutness if it doesn't make you more attractive to women? It probably makes you less attractive, because you look unapproachable/intimidating.

Even without increasing O'Pry's robustness, but instead, only making his occiput smaller, his SMV and rating wouldn't increase. He would be as attractive as he is now.

I stand by my original point:

I have obviously morphed my AVI

I will use pictures now too

e8a1a7b0c075.jpg

Look at this low Class, low IQ ogre:
PELOUS-Fabien-1.jpg

GettyImages-617673612-714x1024.jpg
Does this look rare ? Yes
But it is not alien and nor unattractive (or atleast unaesthetic)

Cro-Magnon-vs-Trojan.jpg

We are fan of robustness but without getting ogre ofc

We dont like the gracile and often also recessed and weak features we have (or which is standard nowadays)

in your ugly bug eyes.
kek :feelshaha:
I unironically asked Andreichshev about orbital shaving

A9svvgb.png

Are you that autistic?
Serious ?
You are projecting hard

You want to defame popular users of a forum based around male looks and aesthetics; defending Sean O'Pry from an autist who likes robustness and not gracile faggotry; go on to write several text walls with insults to me and an user who legitimately doesnt like his occiput (despite the crazy surgery)

You want to put this effort into Biochemistry instead ? Or read some Enlow books ?
Or do you want to argue about (pathetic) lookstheory and perish on this normiefied Forum

Still, If you cant see the influence of neruocranial growth and viscerocrania growth
and dont undertsand the relation of posterior and medial cranial fossa
but still copypasta arguments from Lookism.net which others chewed for you, then idk either

I quit here in the endeavour of finding out about growth and developement of the human
PSL doesnt go behind the face, which just shows how superficial you/we are
and I dont want to pioneer such things myself, because no one reciprocates and after all, my "IQ" is average

I may be autistic (nothing to be ashamed of) but I know what is really good for well-being and what not and it doesnt take long now until I quit the PSL scene

I have got what I needed and it doesnt seem like I learn anything new from the general userbase
the ones I actually see as mentors are also the people who dont really engage in such arguements like this nor do create threads
please defame me, so I dont get PMs anymore from random users

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and forwardgrowth

View attachment 257067View attachment 257068View attachment 257069View attachment 257070

Well, if thats the personal preference for a "big occiput" we really cant tell if "the most robust looking person" really had a big occiput.
But from a neutral stance, Daniel Conn def dosnt have a big occiput but rather leaning on the smaller side. I do get though that this is fairly new and most pple reading this thread never heard of occiput b4. Its not black and white, some have a small, som have basically visually nonexisting and complete flat (wich also looks like shit) and some have just normal occiput, its when it gets to a certain level it starts to look like shit.

The first pic of Conn tells without looking from the side that he has a smaller occiput.
Like one can tell that this one he has a big occiput and it looks like shit.
Khugu

If Conn really had a bigger occiput he would never look like this from this angle.
Skdkfkf

So for the record, this is whats called the "warrior skull". But there are som extreme versions also, like Bock Lesnar.
Kfjfjg

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Well, if thats the personal preference for a "big occiput" we really cant tell if "the most robust looking person" really had a big occiput.
But from a neutral stance, Daniel Conn def dosnt have a big occiput but rather leaning on the smaller side. I do get though that this is fairly new and most pple reading this thread never heard of occiput b4. Its not black and white, some have a small, som have basically visually nonexisting and complete flat (wich also looks like shit) and some have just normal occiput, its when it gets to a certain level it starts to look like shit.
The first pic of Conn tells without looking from the side that he has a smaller occiput.
Like one can tell that this one he has a big occiput and it looks like shit.
View attachment 257871

If Conn really had a bigger occiput he would never look like this from this angle.
View attachment 257880

So for the record, this is whats called the "warrior skull". But there are som extreme versions also, like Bock Lesnar.
View attachment 257897
He doesn't have a warrior skull. His skull is a hybrid of warrior skull and gay alien skull. I call it the hybrid skull.

This is what a true warrior skull looks like:

E149B88E 8893 4B08 BC7D B62EEAAFC3B1
69BC3EA0 2014 4F22 82AB 530457FF929F

They have properly developed splanchnocraniums and the back of their skulls doesn't stick out.

This is a gay alien skull:

E46DE730 712D 4F34 9454 C9B633CC595D

He has an underdeveloped splanchnocranium and the back of his skull sticks out.

Hybrid skull:

B1A0E1E8 4B79 4B86 B5AF 585DFE54795E
89FA880A 2C65 4BD9 A5D4 750E7ED88062

He has a gay alien neurocranium (the back of the skull sticks out significantly) and a (properly developed) warrior splanchnocranium

Other examples of hybrid skulls:

E9D3CC68 0E91 4D22 BE01 8963206D836E
9EFBD2FC 2172 41B7 82DD D3896AF7D202

Last edited:
He def has more of a warrior skull in that pic with tattoes. But he is not someone that should be posted as a good example of a warrior skull, there are better examples like I said Brock Lensar among others. Most pple arnt 100 % this or that. The point though was to show that he hasnt a big occiput wich is pretty clear that he dosnt have.

6 Little or no protruding chin e1419461186689

If your head looks like this bald are you fucked? I know you can grow hair but lets say you like your hair short or you're balding (assuming you have good forward growth despite the occipital)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite