Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Yea im taking a break from this forum every 3 posts is racebaiting garbage

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, hairyballscel and Deleted member 2597
I wonder why?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
You are part of it.

One day you are crying about how everyone is so mean and racist to you, and the other you want to make everyone believe that black people are the rulers of the world who bring the west down on its knees.

You are like an abused dog switching from barking to crying and back. This is probably the first time ever this analogy has ever actually applied to anyone on here in PSL history.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3, AbandonShip, YungStud and 5 others
You are part of it.

One day you are crying about how everyone is so mean and racist to you, and the other you want to make everyone believe that black people are the rulers of the world who bring the west down on its knees.

You are like an abused dog switching from barking and crying and back. This is probably the first time ever this analogy has ever actually applied to anyone on here in PSL history.
Just believe everything a nigga says on the internet theory.

So basically we have to be blackpilled about women but bluepilled about race and politics, keep crying from earlier black retard
“You can only be edgy about the things I think are funny, not when you make fun of my race!” Jfl

So basically we have to be blackpilled about women but bluepilled about race and politics, keep crying from earlier black retard
“You can only be edgy about the things I think are funny, not when you make fun of my race!” Jfl
Cope

Niggers and jews.. Bad news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 2597