Drake because he is a Jew and because he isn't cringe like Kendrick

Kendrick but incels will say Drake cuz JBs :sick:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and ggg.tv🤫
also you can tell how non-NT most of the forum is from the 3rd option jfl

If you are blackpilled you would pick drake

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, cancercell and maxilofailo
I don’t see how anyone could think Drake won.

even in YouTube polls, Kendrick wins the vote even though they usually vote base it on popularity

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
can someone sum up the drama between them for me (too lazy to go on twitter)
Basically when Drake's meat got exposed a few months ago, Kendrick shared his nudes to prove he had a bigger dick. Then they and their fans got into an argument about it, and it ended in passionate love making between the two

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ocy.qd, fuse and 2 others
drake is reptilian

picking kendrick is incel trait that proves you are also non nt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, iblamechico and laaltin
Kendrick is the better rapper and his diss was a 100x better

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Drake mogs Kendrick in every aspect of life lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, iblamechico, laaltin and 1 other person
Drizzy on top, sub-5 Kendrick better know his place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and iblamechico
Few issues with kendrick. He clearly markets and panders to the pro black archetype which is essentially pandering and arousing people to strong traits of tribalism/inherit racism and elitism. Especially through titles and troupes like "they are not like us", and other obvious means. Obviously a problem in majority and not sustainable or interoperable behavior to raise.

It will backfire in the future when people outside of the target audience start to catch on. Reminds me of how BLM proved to be a massive strategic failure when it comes to actually easing tension between Europeans and black people in the united states. As when Europeans see the entitlement combined with the bad behavior of bad black people (who are almost always represented in the media), they will then start to abhor and resent black privilege, or work to actively stop privilege from forming. Potential allies turn into certain enemies. And this often affects the people who need that privilege the worst.

When i look at rap beefs, i always ask myself how it will affect me. Drake is no better and probably worst, as he clearly supports degeneracy. Putting people like sexy redd on the same level of social fraternity as him by associating with her as "friends" is one of the worst things a man can do. This of course meant that impressionable people (like kids and young women) will then adopt similar traits of that female rapper, as they think it will also put them on similar levels of social fraternity. A large reason why people in the united states are degenerate, especially people who are raised in communities who listen to hip hop is because of these tactics.

One additional thing to mention is the pedo stuff. I noticed the precedent of making men seem to be the ultimate predators if they even talk to a younger women. I hate how rich and powerful men are seen as the boogyman for predation, as this essentially means i (and any self respecting man) has a long road ahead of them. Also ironically with these situations, women come out on large and pretend as if they themselves by large are not the number one sexual predators, especially online with their behavior and media, as it enables them to do so without consequence. Because of this, i would not be surprised if the claim was a grift or stretch motivated to action by such characters.

Its hard for me to see any good from both sides. But i certainly think drake needs to be locked up for jail for life. I just do not respect underhanded methods or lies that lead to the same outcome. Unfavorable precedents tend to sprout from those which do trickle down to people not involved like us. Though, Kendrick stands to have a better influence. Granted if his pandering can slowly groom those in awe to the optimal behavior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell
Few issues with kendrick. He clearly markets and panders to the pro black archetype which is essentially pandering and arousing people to strong traits of tribalism/inherit racism and elitism. Especially through titles and troupes like "they are not like us", and other obvious means. Obviously a problem in majority and not sustainable or interoperable behavior to raise.

It will backfire in the future when people outside of the target audience start to catch on. Reminds me of how BLM proved to be a massive strategic failure when it comes to actually easing tension between Europeans and black people in the united states. As when Europeans see the entitlement combined with the bad behavior of bad black people (who are almost always represented in the media), they will then start to abhor and resent black privilege, or work to actively stop privilege from forming. Potential allies turn into certain enemies. And this often affects the people who need that privilege the worst.

When i look at rap beefs, i always ask myself how it will affect me. Drake is no better and probably worst, as he clearly supports degeneracy. Putting people like sexy redd on the same level of social fraternity as him by associating with her as "friends" is one of the worst things a man can do. This of course meant that impressionable people (like kids and young women) will then adopt similar traits of that female rapper, as they think it will also put them on similar levels of social fraternity. A large reason why people in the united states are degenerate, especially people who are raised in communities who listen to hip hop is because of these tactics.

One additional thing to mention is the pedo stuff. I noticed the precedent of making men seem to be the ultimate predators if they even talk to a younger women. I hate how rich and powerful men are seen as the boogyman for predation, as this essentially means i (and any self respecting man) has a long road ahead of them. Also ironically with these situations, women come out on large and pretend as if they themselves by large are not the number one sexual predators, especially online with their behavior and media, as it enables them to do so without consequence. Because of this, i would not be surprised if the claim was a grift or stretch motivated to action by such characters.

Its hard for me to see any good from both sides. But i certainly think drake needs to be locked up for jail for life. I just do not respect underhanded methods or lies that lead to the same outcome. Unfavorable precedents tend to sprout from those which do trickle down to people not involved like us. Though, Kendrick stands to have a better influence. Granted if his pandering can slowly groom those in awe to the optimal behavior.
strong first post i'm reading from you

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and RichardSpencel
drake is literally a predator
Soy soyboy