OFFICIAL Heightmaxxing guide for those in the US-- heightcels GTFIH

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
So I've seen many so-called "heightmaxxing" or "liftmaxxing" guides posted here in the past, but none of them were as satisfying as I'd like them to be. So, as a result of that, I decided to make a full heightmaxxing guide myself. Let us begin:

The average US male height is 5'9" barefoot or so. However the average US male height for those in their 20s is probably around 5'10" barefoot or so (henceforth I'll only be referring to this figure pertaining to the younger generation). Let us assume it's 5'10" barefoot for the purposes here. (If it turns out to be 5'9.5" barefoot in reality, that wouldn't matter; in that case just run the entire logic below with the figure 5'9.5" barefoot in mind).

That said, this brings us to the next step. What's the average US male height with footwear? After all, mostly we see people with footwear on, not barefoot. So it is important to determine this. The average footwear adds about 1 inch in height. Some add a bit below and others add a bit above (generally they usually fall in the range of adding 0.75 inch to 1.25 inches). Here are several relevant links below:

1. Some sneakers that add <0.5 inch: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h1.html

2. Some sneakers that add 0.5-0.75 inch: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h2.html

3. Some sneakers that add 0.75-1 inch: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h3.html

4. Some sneakers that add 1-1.25 inches: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h4.html

5. Some sneakers that add 1.25-1.5 inches: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h5.html

6. Some sneakers that add >1.5 inches: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h6.html

So, roughly, the average footwear adds 1 inch. That means taking our average male height of 5'10" barefoot from before, the average male height is around 5'11" with footwear. That is, when you're walking around the streets or walking around campus or whatever, the average male will be around 5'11" with shoes. With this figure in mind, let us proceed.

I will be using Titbot as a case study here since he is 5'6" barefoot (so ~5'7" with normal footwear) and lives in the US. Hence he, in particular, is in NEED of heightmaxxing. So, then, what can Titbot do (if anything) to fraud being as tall as the average male? Well we already established above that the average male is 5'11" with footwear. That means Titbot will need to wear 5 inches worth of footwear to fraud being as tall as the average male. That's impossible unless he's literally wearing heels. Even most shoes that are specifically designed for lift frauding don't add 5 inches worth of height. At most they add like 3 inches worth of height. But, aside from being impossible, the other issue is if it were even possible it would be very obvious that he's lift frauding. You can't hide that big a difference. Moreover, it would be very uncomfortable. So this option is ruled out. What, then, can he do? Well, as it seems to me, his best option is this: to make it both unobvious and comfortable he can really only wear 2.5 inches worth of footwear. Anything beyond that (3 inches and up) is pushing the limit and enters the territory of either being too obvious or too uncomfortable or both. Now to wear 2.5 inches worth of footwear, there are really only three ways of going about this:

A. To wear normal 1 inch worth of footwear and to "stuff" it with 1.5 inches worth of lift insoles.

B. To wear "above normal" footwear (say ~1.5 inches worth) and to accordingly "stuff" it with lift insoles in order to bring the total to 2.5 inches.

C. To wear 2.5 inches worth of footwear that is specifically designed for lift frauding ("elevator shoes" as they call them; here is a relevant link: https://www.celebheights.com/a/23.html ).

Now option A is a no-go for a variety of obvious reasons that I won't be stating here. What about option C? That's fine if you're willing to wear shoes that look "out of the ordinary" and "different." This brings us to option B which is the best. This, therefore, would be Titbot's best option. For this option, refer to (6) from above, where there is a list of some sneakers that add over 1.5 inches in height. In particular there is one sneaker in there called the "Nike Air Max 720." It adds 1.6 inches in height (all this is found in the link). Titbot can wear this stuffed with lift insoles that add ~0.9 inches in height to bring the total height increase to the desired 2.5 inches. (One must be careful about lift insoles though: usually, due to compression, they add a bit less than what they're listed to add. So, for example, if you're looking for lift insoles that add 0.75 inches in height you'll need to buy those that have it listed as adding 1 inch in height.) Anyways, through this approach of wearing 2.5 inches worth of footwear, Titbot will be 5'8.5" with footwear, at which point he'll still be 2.5 inches below the average male (who, as established above, is 5'11" with footwear). HOWEVER that is still a lot better than his starting point: which was 5'6" barefoot/5'7" with normal footwear (meaning here he's 4 inches below the average male).

So what's the takeaway here? It's simple. Whatever your barefoot height is, add about 1 inch to get your estimated height with footwear. Then note that the average male is 5'11" with footwear. Then based on that you can proceed, depending on your starting point. If you're like Titbot with regard to your starting point then unfortunately, as explained above, you won't be able to make the 5'11" with footwear point where the average male stands. However, if, for example, you're 5'8.5" barefoot then you definitely can make the 5'11" with footwear point where the average male stands. 5'8.5" barefoot means you needs 2.5 inches worth of footwear to be 5'11" with footwear. And that, as already explained above, can be accomplished in a number of ways. Obviously, now, if you're like 5'9.5" barefoot then you just need 1.5 inches worth of footwear to make that 5'11" with footwear point (so in that case, for example, you can just wear the Nike Air Max 720's WITHOUT any lift insoles placed in). But you don't have to stop there. You can STILL wear 2.5 inches worth of footwear to fraud more height. A 5'9.5" barefoot male will be 6'0" with footwear wearing 2.5 inches worth of footwear, at which point he'll be 1 inch taller than the average male (who is 5'11" with footwear). With all that said, whatever you do, just don't wear more than 2.5 inches worth of footwear (for the reasons I already explained above).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 416_Wavy, stuckneworleans, Mesopotanian and 6 others
What do you think
4cm insoles in timberlands boots?

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
A+ but you were late so A

• +1
5F6345CB 1C30 4E52 A923 44C6B932E0FA

I know a chad that wears these.
13A182F7 A47B 4882 A8A2 9F299EE42864

ULTRA CHAD BIG DADDY DARK TRIAD LOW INHIB PUSSY SLAYER DEMON WARLORD STILT BOI

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What do you think
4cm insoles in timberlands boots?

Yes that's fine. If you'll look at the link in (6) where there is a list of some sneakers that add over 1.5 inches, there's a timberland boot listed in there that adds 1.6 inches in height. You can combine this with lift insoles on the inside to reach something close to the 2.5 inches target.

Yes that's fine. If you'll look at the link in (6) where there is a list of some sneakers that add over 1.5 inches, there's a timberland boot listed in there that adds 1.6 inches in height. You can combine this with lift insoles on the inside to reach something close to the 2.5 inches target.
Nice im getting 8 cm total height from this which makes me net 5.5cm taller IRL

• +1
Im 169cm barefoot

Ah I see. Yeah you're right through this approach you'll look 5.5 cm taller than you normally do while walking the streets.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
wrong
reminder that its 2020 now and if you are less than 6'3 you wont be considered a human being
im a 6'1 manlet and a subhuman manlet

i also have a 5'' micropenis

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, forwardgrowth and PubertyMaxxer
its either +9-11 cm or dont even bother
trust me, im 5'9 manlet

@PubertyMaxxer Wait we fucked up the calculation, you're actually gaining 3.75 cm in height since you're already normally walking around at 171.5 cm with shoes on. As you're 169 cm barefoot and the average sneaker adds like 1 inch (or ~2.5 cm) in height you're already walking around at 171.5 cm.

So right now you're 169 cm barefoot and 171.5 cm with (normal) footwear.

Now you up your footwear game so that instead of wearing 1 inch (~2.5 cm) worth of footwear you wear 2.5 inches (or ~6.25 cm) worth of footwear. Doing this, then, you'll be 175.25 cm with footwear.

So, then, while right now you're walking around at 171.5 cm with footwear, through this approach you'll be walking around at 175.25 cm with footwear. So you'll actually be "perceived" by others as being 3.75 cm taller than you are now.

@PubertyMaxxer Wait we fucked up the calculation, you're actually gaining 3.75 cm in height since you're already normally walking around at 171.5 cm with shoes on. As you're 169 cm barefoot and the average sneaker adds like 1 inch (or ~2.5 cm) in height you're already walking around at 171.5 cm.

So right now you're 169 cm barefoot and 171.5 cm with (normal) footwear.

Now you up your footwear game so that instead of wearing 1 inch (~2.5 cm) worth of footwear you wear 2.5 inches (or ~6.25 cm) worth of footwear. Doing this, then, you'll be 175.25 cm with footwear.

So, then, while right now you're walking around at 171.5 cm with footwear, through this approach you'll be walking around at 175.25 cm with footwear. So you'll actually be "perceived" by others as being 4.25 cm taller than you are now.
Even better

• +1
its either +9-11 cm or dont even bother
trust me, im 5'9 manlet

That doesn't seem right to me. You're 5'9" barefoot I take it? That means normally you're 5'10" with footwear right now. By wearing 2.5 inches worth of footwear though you'll be 5'11.5" with footwear. So you'll look a whole 1.5 inches taller than you do now. That's a significant amount. If you don't think it is, imagine yourself waking up being 5'7.5" tomorrow (1.5 inches shorter than you are now). You will notice that difference. By the same token, being 1.5 inches taller, you will notice that difference.

That doesn't seem right to me. You're 5'9" barefoot I take it? That means normally you're 5'10" with footwear right now. By wearing 2.5 inches worth of footwear though you'll be 5'11.5" with footwear. So you'll look a whole 1.5 inches taller than you do now. That's a significant amount. If you don't think it is, imagine yourself waking up being 5'7.5" tomorrow (1.5 inches shorter than you are now). You will notice that difference. By the same token, being 1.5 inches taller, you will notice that difference.
of course the difference is visible at around 7 cm, but in the long term, for me - personally - 5'11 is a manlet depressing tier with footwear
its ither 183 (6') + or you will always feel down because of your height

I just feel pissed every damn single day around other taller people, and whats worst - when I see as short person as me and I realize how weak and short I look myself

Even when I was low sex drive at a diet I felt pissed
Height is the only thing that drives me crazy when we exclude the pursuit of women

• +1
of course the difference is visible at around 7 cm, but in the long term, for me - personally - 5'11 is a manlet depressing tier with footwear
its ither 183 (6') + or you will always feel down because of your height

I just feel pissed every damn single day around other taller people, and whats worst - when I see as short person as me and I realize how weak and short I look myself

Even when I was low sex drive at a diet I felt pissed
Height is the only thing that drives me crazy when we exclude the pursuit of women

$100,000 USD limb lengthening surgery or death

$100,000 USD limb lengthening surgery or death
or at least shoes adding 9-11 cm for poorcels
you have some limitations - like no indoor parties where you have to put shoes off, but still better than depression

or at least shoes adding 9-11 cm for poorcels
you have some limitations - like no indoor parties where you have to put shoes off, but still better than depression

I still think tho being 5’11.5” with shoes is better than being 5’10” with shoes. Rn you’re 5’10” with shoes. With the right footwear you can be 5’11.5” with shoes on. That’s an improvement, however small it may be.

I still think tho being 5’11.5” with shoes is better than being 5’10” with shoes. Rn you’re 5’10” with shoes. With the right footwear you can be 5’11.5” with shoes on. That’s an improvement, however small it may be.
im already 5'11'5 with shoe cause I use chamaripas, but its not enough man. Im hunting now for 9-11 cm shoes. Its a must for summer 2020

So I've seen many so-called "heightmaxxing" or "liftmaxxing" guides posted here in the past, but none of them were as satisfying as I'd like them to be. So, as a result of that, I decided to make a full heightmaxxing guide myself. Let us begin:

The average US male height is 5'9" barefoot or so. However the average US male height for those in their 20s is probably around 5'10" barefoot or so (henceforth I'll only be referring to this figure pertaining to the younger generation). Let us assume it's 5'10" barefoot for the purposes here. (If it turns out to be 5'9.5" barefoot in reality, that wouldn't matter; in that case just run the entire logic below with the figure 5'9.5" barefoot in mind).

That said, this brings us to the next step. What's the average US male height with footwear? After all, mostly we see people with footwear on, not barefoot. So it is important to determine this. The average footwear adds about 1 inch in height. Some add a bit below and others add a bit above (generally they usually fall in the range of adding 0.75 inch to 1.25 inches). Here are several relevant links below:

1. Some sneakers that add <0.5 inch: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h1.html

2. Some sneakers that add 0.5-0.75 inch: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h2.html

3. Some sneakers that add 0.75-1 inch: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h3.html

4. Some sneakers that add 1-1.25 inches: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h4.html

5. Some sneakers that add 1.25-1.5 inches: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h5.html

6. Some sneakers that add >1.5 inches: https://www.celebheights.com/sneakers/h6.html

So, roughly, the average footwear adds 1 inch. That means taking our average male height of 5'10" barefoot from before, the average male height is around 5'11" with footwear. That is, when you're walking around the streets or walking around campus or whatever, the average male will be around 5'11" with shoes. With this figure in mind, let us proceed.

I will be using Titbot as a case study here since he is 5'6" barefoot (so ~5'7" with normal footwear) and lives in the US. Hence he, in particular, is in NEED of heightmaxxing. So, then, what can Titbot do (if anything) to fraud being as tall as the average male? Well we already established above that the average male is 5'11" with footwear. That means Titbot will need to wear 5 inches worth of footwear to fraud being as tall as the average male. That's impossible unless he's literally wearing heels. Even most shoes that are specifically designed for lift frauding don't add 5 inches worth of height. At most they add like 3 inches worth of height. But, aside from being impossible, the other issue is if it were even possible it would be very obvious that he's lift frauding. You can't hide that big a difference. Moreover, it would be very uncomfortable. So this option is ruled out. What, then, can he do? Well, as it seems to me, his best option is this: to make it both unobvious and comfortable he can really only wear 2.5 inches worth of footwear. Anything beyond that (3 inches and up) is pushing the limit and enters the territory of either being too obvious or too uncomfortable or both. Now to wear 2.5 inches worth of footwear, there are really only three ways of going about this:

A. To wear normal 1 inch worth of footwear and to "stuff" it with 1.5 inches worth of lift insoles.

B. To wear "above normal" footwear (say ~1.5 inches worth) and to accordingly "stuff" it with lift insoles in order to bring the total to 2.5 inches.

C. To wear 2.5 inches worth of footwear that is specifically designed for lift frauding ("elevator shoes" as they call them; here is a relevant link: https://www.celebheights.com/a/23.html ).

Now option A is a no-go for a variety of obvious reasons that I won't be stating here. What about option C? That's fine if you're willing to wear shoes that look "out of the ordinary" and "different." This brings us to option B which is the best. This, therefore, would be Titbot's best option. For this option, refer to (6) from above, where there is a list of some sneakers that add over 1.5 inches in height. In particular there is one sneaker in there called the "Nike Air Max 720." It adds 1.6 inches in height (all this is found in the link). Titbot can wear this stuffed with lift insoles that add ~0.9 inches in height to bring the total height increase to the desired 2.5 inches. (One must be careful about lift insoles though: usually, due to compression, they add a bit less than what they're listed to add. So, for example, if you're looking for lift insoles that add 0.75 inches in height you'll need to buy those that have it listed as adding 1 inch in height.) Anyways, through this approach of wearing 2.5 inches worth of footwear, Titbot will be 5'8.5" with footwear, at which point he'll still be 2.5 inches below the average male (who, as established above, is 5'11" with footwear). HOWEVER that is still a lot better than his starting point: which was 5'6" barefoot/5'7" with normal footwear (meaning here he's 4 inches below the average male).

So what's the takeaway here? It's simple. Whatever your barefoot height is, add about 1 inch to get your estimated height with footwear. Then note that the average male is 5'11" with footwear. Then based on that you can proceed, depending on your starting point. If you're like Titbot with regard to your starting point then unfortunately, as explained above, you won't be able to make the 5'11" with footwear point where the average male stands. However, if, for example, you're 5'8.5" barefoot then you definitely can make the 5'11" with footwear point where the average male stands. 5'8.5" barefoot means you needs 2.5 inches worth of footwear to be 5'11" with footwear. And that, as already explained above, can be accomplished in a number of ways. Obviously, now, if you're like 5'9.5" barefoot then you just need 1.5 inches worth of footwear to make that 5'11" with footwear point (so in that case, for example, you can just wear the Nike Air Max 720's WITHOUT any lift insoles placed in). But you don't have to stop there. You can STILL wear 2.5 inches worth of footwear to fraud more height. A 5'9.5" barefoot male will be 6'0" with footwear wearing 2.5 inches worth of footwear, at which point he'll be 1 inch taller than the average male (who is 5'11" with footwear). With all that said, whatever you do, just don't wear more than 2.5 inches worth of footwear (for the reasons I already explained above).

you can barely fit any insoles into the air max720. 0.5 or 1cm max or your heel will slip out, no way you can add a 0.9in insole, it won't fit

you can barely fit any insoles into the air max720. 0.5 or 1cm max or your heel will slip out, no way you can add a 0.9in insole, it won't fit

Usually when you want to stick a 1 inch lift inside a big shoe it has to be a boot. So take a standard 1.5 inch Timbs boot. You can easily fit a 1 inch lift inside it. Maybe even a bit more. I’ve done it several times myself.

i wish i was 6'5 barefoot
literally just two inches fuck

Imagine being under 5”8 over. People bully me about my height at 179cm, it’s over.