OG blackpiller chads destroy all your nt copes

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Don't you see all those NT doofus' gfs asking for Resident chads cocks? That's the reality for all the couples you see outside. There Is no NT to make you attractive to foids. Also why NT works for others but not for you? Because there Is some underlying transaction, housing and food, those guys are decently wealthy while you're unemployed or earn Little. So you have nothing to offer, that's the brutal reality for you, and even If you did your Destiny was to get CUCKED and left crying on your bed.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, datboijj, Zeruel and 4 others
Tyronepill>>>

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7, aber, datboijj and 6 others
Don't you see all those NT doofus' gfs asking for Resident chads cocks? That's the reality for all the couples you see outside. There Is no NT to make you attractive to foids. Also why NT works for others but not for you? Because there Is some underlying transaction, housing and food, those guys are decently wealthy while you're unemployed or earn Little. So you have nothing to offer, that's the brutal reality for you, and even If you did your Destiny was to get CUCKED and left crying on your bed.
SHIFU

Ok and do they have successful careers and lives outside of slaying?? Because NT Chads do and plus non NT Chads are rare as fuck let alone chads so what’s your point

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, pig_face and MoggerGaston
Ok and do they have successful careers and lives outside of slaying?? Because NT Chads do and plus non NT Chads are rare as fuck let alone chads so what’s your point
what?? it wasn't about NT chads. it's about nt normies you see outside with a "girlfriend" (in a cuckold relationship)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
what?? it wasn't about NT chads. it's about nt normies you see outside with a "girlfriend" (in a cuckold relationship)
i don't care for old men in dead bedroom relationships, its young nt guys with gfs who i hate

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
i don't care for old men in dead bedroom relationships, its young nt guys with gfs who i hate
bro, even i had gfs in high school and i was faaar from NT. high school girls just don't have standards, i don't even want to imagine how fucked up you have to be to not experience high school drama.

Your drug fueled ramblings are getting a bit much.

The BULL is a scam

bro, even i had gfs in high school and i was faaar from NT. high school girls just don't have standards, i don't even want to imagine how fucked up you have to be to not experience high school drama.
i was non nt as fuck and could barely speak a simple sentence without spazzing out

i was non nt as fuck and could barely speak a simple sentence without spazzing out
whatever bro, you're out of high school and now all that is left are those "old girls" past prime age in a dead bedroom who fuck chad behind the scenes.

whatever bro, you're out of high school and now all that is left are those "old girls" past prime age in a dead bedroom who fuck chad behind the scenes.
im out of high school but im not 40, still a huge difference

im out of high school but im not 40, still a huge difference
the "old couples" you're talking about are like 25-30, and the dynamics in university are basically the same. once they're out of hs girls start to be hypergamous.