Ogee Curve

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
I need infras for under eye hollowing and sclera show but unsure if I then will be forced to have supras as well to balance the curve. Thoughts?

Without supras I’ll go Botox+filler for the UEE.

Attachments

• IMG_2917.jpeg
    IMG_2917.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and coisbhai
Brutal no-reply pill.

Uploading more pics.

Attachments

• Bone 45.PNG
    Bone 45.PNG
    334 KB · Views: 0
  • Bone 90.PNG
    Bone 90.PNG
    292.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Soft Tissue 45.PNG
    Soft Tissue 45.PNG
    375.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Soft Tissue 90.PNG
    Soft Tissue 90.PNG
    405.7 KB · Views: 0
infraorbitals are a joke specifically for scleral show and there is no "curve" to balance, no one has same supra projection as infra. also i really suggest you focus on zygos instead of coping with infras if ur esr allows it

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
infraorbitals are a joke specifically for scleral show and there is no "curve" to balance, no one has same supra projection as infra. also i really suggest you focus on zygos instead of coping with infras if ur esr allows it

Can’t increase zygos laterally. ESR is already at 0.44.

Having at least a positive orbital vector would be good. I’m planning on saddled infras that extend on to the zygos to bring the projection up and forward for high cheekbone look.

I don’t see why saddles wouldn’t at least somewhat help scleral show if the tissues in that area are better supported.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and piec
Can’t increase zygos laterally. ESR is already at 0.44.

Having at least a positive orbital vector would be good. I’m planning on saddled infras that extend on to the zygos to bring the projection up and forward for high cheekbone look.

I don’t see why saddles wouldn’t at least somewhat help scleral show if the tissues in that area are better supported.
yeah infras definitely do help scleral show but not significantly, u need big amount of bone replacement for little reduction. but if u wanted actual scleral show reduction i would also get lower lid retraction since ur already getting infras so it will look natural

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
yeah infras definitely do help scleral show but not significantly, u need big amount of bone replacement for little reduction. but if u wanted actual scleral show reduction i would also get lower lid retraction since ur already getting infras so it will look natural

Yea I will possibly do soft tissue surgeries after the big surgery (trimax+implants) if there’s a need.

And for the final solution, lateral wall orbital decompression.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Are you of slavic descent by any chance?

No, genetic test showed something like 97% Western European, predominantly Irish/british.
Wow, you look slav af. Like I immediately thought of Putin when I saw the 3D soft tissue model.

Wow, you look slav af. Like I immediately thought of Putin when I saw the 3D soft tissue model.

Narrow IPD, SFS and bimax recession on a big skull will do that to a mf

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Narrow IPD, SFS and bimax recession on a big skull will do that to a mf

Prioritize jaw first; I know you said you had a gum problem, but jaw > everything else.

Prioritize jaw first; I know you said you had a gum problem, but jaw > everything else.

No ortho is gonna put braces on me while I have active periodontal disease. I might even need gum grafts for the ortho to agree to put braces (will need this aesthetically anyway but I’m really hoping that I can do this about 3-4 months after Bimax.

Beyond that there’s no real prioritisation to be done as all implants will go on during the bimax + genio.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
No ortho is gonna put braces on me while I have active periodontal disease. I might even need gum grafts for the ortho to agree to put braces (will need this aesthetically anyway but I’m really hoping that I can do this about 3-4 months after Bimax.

Beyond that there’s no real prioritisation to be done as all implants will go on during the bimax + genio.

That's gonna be one hell of a recovery.