Oh my jesus Christ this suicide tier

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

This tiktok is suaicide tier this man is a htn to chad lite and this fucker has 800 women donating money to him and begging him to rate them

Words cannot begin to explain how over it is for sub 5's

Last edited:
Also your rating isnt done by psl autists look at your rating after posting in dating apps and tinder this guy is definitely a giga chad dating wise he has 700 whores begging for his dick

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
watch this

GANG GANG
YES POPCORN

MMHH ICECREAM SO GOOD

begging him to rate him. ????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Need an account to watch it.

begging him to rate him. ????

Sorry my grammar is shit today I'm functioning of off 3 hours of sleep I woke up at 5 in the morning due to work

Need an account to watch it.

Basically he posted a pic with his face and 800 women before deleting the app due to the suifuel and cortisol it induced was begging him to rate them while paying him money

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Basically he posted a pic with his face and 800 women before deleting the app due to the suifuel and cortisol it induced was begging him to rate them while paying him money
I've noticed that in Wheat Waffles or Nero's videos, women in there asking for ratings or videos for women. What happened to r/Vindicta and lipstick valley?

Women should give men money not the other way around

I've noticed that in Wheat Waffles or Nero's videos, women in there asking for ratings or videos for women. What happened to r/Vindicta and lipstick valley?

Yeah but women weren't that sexually arpuaed by either of those 2 men like they are for this guy it's not to the same extent