Oh yeah I'm taking steroids as a teenager!!!

T

ThugggButt

Iron
I'm taking CJC-1295 from swisschems. Has anyone had any experience with the drug? I'm taking it for growth hormone and test. Will this mess up my puberty?

genuine question because its not a direct replacement therapy

I'm taking CJC-1295 from swisschems. Has anyone had any experience with the drug? I'm taking it for growth hormone and test. Will this mess up my puberty?
bump bump I should have title maxxed better

>steroids
>CJC-Dac

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

please don't go taking things without know what the FUCK they are :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan, socialcel, iam good boy and 3 others
>steroids
>CJC-Dac

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

please don't go taking things without know what the FUCK they are :feelskek:
i know its a peptide its a title you nerd, I asked what it is in the question

It’s prob. Bunk

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Your balls will shrink

Wow ur taking “steroids” as a teenager, just like 99% of this forum

Wow ur taking “steroids” as a teenager, just like 99% of this forum
you already responded to me bud and gave me a serious autism stack of over 15 different items. maybe hop off of adderal and stop recommending direct replacement therapy to other 16 year olds. you are NOT the smartest on the forum you just take the most adderall.

you already responded to me bud and gave me a serious autism stack of over 15 different items. maybe hop off of adderal and stop recommending direct replacement therapy to other 16 year olds. you are NOT the smartest on the forum you just take the most adderall.
That wasnt me i dont take adderall good shit tho also yes i am nigga name someone smarter than

That wasnt me i dont take adderall good shit tho also yes i am nigga name someone smarter than
me but I'll admit ur smarter if u dm

the hypothetical height sh

Cjc dac

you cant just spam looksmax terms and think you're smart clavicular is smarter than you and he's insane

you cant just spam looksmax terms and think you're smart clavicular is smarter than you and he's insane
I dont spam looksmax terms tho, cuz neither me or clavicular are the smartest if its for height/roids vistas the smartest if its for pdo/diy looksmaxes orcs the smartest, if its for generally knowing everything about looksmax then its enchanted_elixir, if its about surgerys then it therealsurgermax, and clavicular isnt smarter than me in any of these aside from pdo and maybe surgeries, as i have no reason to research those since they arent in my plans

Well pdo is in my plans fr but theyre simple af to do and all the knowledge on them exists through orcs simple ass guides