20190119 145127

It could be you just have fine hair
Fine hair ≠ thinning hair :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: treedude and AntiSocial-Fakecel
My life would be over if i started balding

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Spite
It doesnt look bad when my hair covers it. Will that hair fall off too the one covering it

it will get worse, you can add hair transplant to your surgery list :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
It doesnt look bad when my hair covers it. Will that hair fall off too the one covering it
You might have fine thin hair
KENRA Color Manual 5

Is balding in your genes?

IT'S FUCKING OVER BRO. JOIN THE BALDING GANG AND BE PREPARED TO SOB FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
Hair line is life

It is over. :feelscry:
80837E58 9DB5 4940 9892 2A54E3D8CF31

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, bassfreak, Zeta ascended and 3 others
get a minoxidil + finasteride prescription NOW
if your balding continues it's not over, you can buy hair prosthesis or get an hair transplant in Turkey
Can my doctor give me that

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Ok ill ask my doctor. It doesnt look bad yet cause when my hairs washed all the receding shit is covered up.
the sooner you do it the faster your hairline will go normal

Will the medication have any problems like other areas are effected but hair is back to normal
your sex drive might plumb on finasteride so i dont think you'll get prescribed finasteride especially since your 17 just minoxidil i think..

your sex drive might plumb on finasteride so i dont think you'll get prescribed finasteride especially since your 17 just minoxidil i think..
Will minoxidil make my hair go back to normal

Will minoxidil make my hair go back to normal
honestly i doubt it since you're already have above average dht and the hairs on your scalp are susceptible to dht which causes balding, you can tell your doctor that you want finasteride regardless of the side-effects

honestly i doubt it since you're already have above average dht and the hairs on your scalp are susceptible to dht which causes balding, you can tell your doctor that you want finasteride regardless of the side-effects
Well idk what to do then...

Can my doctor give me that
Don't trust these people saying to take finast it will make you impotent and effeminate. Will turn you into a Cuck with hair.

Don't trust these people saying to take finast it will make you impotent and effeminate. Will turn you into a Cuck with hair.
i told him the worst side-effect

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
@dogtown @HailToTheKing @CupOfCoffee well i started to use coconut oil on my scalp. How many times should i use it daily? Btw will it help regrow my hair

i told him the worst side-effect
Good. Wouldn't want a teen to hurt his hormonal profile.
@dogtown @HailToTheKing @CupOfCoffee well i started to use coconut oil on my scalp. How many times should i use it daily? Btw will it help regrow my hair
You can use it once every day, also add peppermint oil to it, 10% diluted. Even 3% peppermint was shown in a study to dramatically help with hair growth and density.
@shibo you don't really seem balding imo but it's fine if you want to take precaution. Be sure youre not fapping too much either as that can deplete certain minerals necessary for hair growth

Last edited:
It's alright bro just shave it all off. Look at guys like the rock or vin diesel. Girls love bald guys.

It's alright bro just shave it all off. Look at guys like the rock or vin diesel. Girls love bald guys.

This is a joke right?

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
Just get on finasteride. Balding is a problem of the 20th century