Ok one last try on dating apps

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
If I still only match with the one or two rare stacies and all the MTB/HTB ghost me due to thinking im some catfish Ill delete OLD forever

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Mewton, normie_joe and 3 others
@InnerVoid

Ok try it.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I feel you.

I had HTB ghost me before cuz they thought I was catfish. Back then I still had a 70follower instagram account with a couple pics, I sent it to her to her to prove I am real.

But she said: 'someone with your looks would have way more followers and pictures. I dont believe it, bye.'

Not just enough to be extremely good-looking, you also need to status and lifestyle that goes along with extremely good looks.

its fucked

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Mewton, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
I feel you.

I had HTB ghost me before cuz they thought I was catfish. Back then I still had a 70follower instagram account with a couple pics, I sent it to her to her to prove I am real.

But she said: 'someone with your looks would have way more followers and pictures. I dont believe it, bye.'

Not just enough to be extremely good-looking, you also need to status and lifestyle that goes along with extremely good looks.

its fucked
@St.TikTokcel @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If I still only match with the one or two rare stacies and all the MTB/HTB ghost me due to thinking im some catfish Ill delete OLD forever
Lose fat first , get a female gaze cut and try again not now

I feel you.

its fucked
Micropenis is less of an ick than 70 followers on instagram

nah. 300 followers with private account is NT.
That's piss Easy to get. After 2 weeks of swiping (faggots included) with my @ in the bio i got 200 followers.

• JFL
@St.TikTokcel @the BULL
If you are HTN+, you are expected to have good money, friends, lots of women showing interest in you, easy life, etc.

That is the lifestyle associated with good looks. If you don't have it, then it's over.

Average mtb has 1000 foloowers on private
i know HTBs with 400 followers on private who are NT.

That's the minimum you need to be like: 'Oh you I have instagram but I don't use it much, just for friends and stuff.'

That's piss Easy to get. After 2 weeks of swiping (faggots included) with my @ in the bio i got 200 followers.
then all you need is good pics, holiday picture, pics with friends, etc.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yes that's Ideal. I only had my bathroom selfies lmao
all i had was the same autistic selfies i always post here like your profile pic

over

• JFL