Ok so this is fucking crazy

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Basically went to the gym (first time in two werks) due to a mental breakdown and I’ve gone quite lean as I haven’t eaten as much.

Anyways….

I leave the gym right and some mtb in front of me looks at me then looks immediately again and starts staring so I’m like ??? And look at her confused.

So I keep walking and she legit turns around to look behind at me multiple times so I’m like :O

So I open my front camera and ngl I looked mogger af maybe the best I’ve looked. My cheeks were hollow af and I just looked mogger tbh.

I was also wearing a T-shirt and my shoulders were ripping out of it and my waist has gone narrower due to leanness so I had a mogger v shape.

Anyways!!!

That’s not all as I’m walking a girl and two guys about 16 start walking behind me and the girl starts going ‘hello’ and laughing. So I’m like ignoring it thinking it’s not to me.

Then she’s like ‘hello???’ And says it like three more times and I look and she’s looking smiling at me.

So I just go on my phone.

Lifefuel tbh.

I’m telling you bro tinder is a meme if you’re non nt like me if I went to the club tonight I would slay easy.

Clubs are easy for me bro. Tinder is suicide for me tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, poopoohead, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
I went to the gym lately and saw a jb twerking, I left instantly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, mike21, wayme and 4 others
Basically went to the gym (first time in two werks) due to a mental breakdown and I’ve gone quite lean as I haven’t eaten as much.

Anyways….

I leave the gym right and some mtb in front of me looks at me then looks immediately again and starts staring so I’m like ??? And look at her confused.

So I keep walking and she legit turns around to look behind at me multiple times so I’m like :O

So I open my front camera and ngl I looked mogger af maybe the best I’ve looked. My cheeks were hollow af and I just looked mogger tbh.

I was also wearing a T-shirt and my shoulders were ripping out of it and my waist has gone narrower due to leanness so I had a mogger v shape.

Anyways!!!

That’s not all as I’m walking a girl and two guys about 16 start walking behind me and the girl starts going ‘hello’ and laughing. So I’m like ignoring it thinking it’s not to me.

Then she’s like ‘hello???’ And says it like three more times and I look and she’s looking smiling at me.

So I just go on my phone.

Lifefuel tbh.

I’m telling you bro tinder is a meme if you’re non nt like me if I went to the club tonight I would slay easy.

Clubs are easy for me bro. Tinder is suicide for me tho.
Bull

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, the BULL, Gigatyrone69 and 2 others
Damn I made a gym IOI thread I didn’t even copy u crazy we live the same life ong

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico