Okay this clip kinda redpilled me tbh .black pill debunked ?

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell

This bbc mogged the other man but got voted least attractive because he showed emotion.
Remind some of the study where women ranked smiling men as the least attractive and dominant looking as most attractive. Just fucking lol if you ever show emotion to a girl her pussy never gonna be the same after this . I already made the mistake tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 32285 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Fiqh, Zonar and 6 others
chadlet. Watch the whole clip

and that doesn’t make any sense.

BP Doesn’t mean that chad could be jumping on a dildo or getting his ass fucked by a BBC in front of a girl and that girl will still be attracted…

Also manlet so…ova

chadlet. Watch the whole clip

and that doesn’t make any sense.

BP Doesn’t mean that chad could be jumping on a dildo or getting his ass fucked by a BBC in front of a girl and that girl will still be attracted…

Also manlet so…ova
Nah other guy was Same height as him and rated higher with a way worse face

Cope if a girl likes you she won't have a problem with it

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, betrayed by 5‘8 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Cope if a girl likes you she won't have a problem with it
she will she maybe is fine with you but speaking raw attraction it’s gonna be less

Raw attraction = looks
Dumb sss nigga , maybe 80% but not 100% especially in a relation ship where you already ducked like 10000 time s

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and incelmogger
Big difference between crying once or being a crybaby crying over nothing
This nigga literally lost his best friend that was like a brother for him if that’s not a genuine reason tonsured some tears i don’t know what is

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
People here don’t understand the concept that in this world not everything is black or white. It’s not 100% looks or 100% behavior. I Guess they are just simple people that have to rationalize the word line this

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
legit. i remember when i tried to just hint that i have problems with depression/social anxiety- i could immediately feel the look of disgust. Obviously if you are lucky you gonna find supportive partners but in most cases its kinda sad that you have to deal with all life shit alone.

Weakness/vulnerability in front of females can only work when you immediately overcome it. Like i used to be blablablab but now im completely diffirent and ext.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and betrayed by 5‘8
This nigga literally lost his best friend that was like a brother for him if that’s not a genuine reason tonsured some tears i don’t know what is
This generation is fucked

People here don’t understand the concept that in this world not everything is black or white. It’s not 100% looks or 100% behavior. I Guess they are just simple people that have to rationalize the word line this
Lack of human interaction

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and betrayed by 5‘8
legit. i remember when i tried to just hint that i have problems with depression/social anxiety- i could immediately feel the look of disgust. Obviously if you are lucky you gonna find supportive partners but in most cases its kinda sad that you have to deal with all life shit alone.

Weakness/vulnerability in front of females can only work when you immediately overcome it. Like i used to be blablablab but now im completely diffirent and ext.
LOL never mention any of this shit, lol imagine if I told my gf that I think about my height everyday how it eats away at me every day lol she would loose all attraction

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor, incelmogger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
autistic incels what do u expect

truth always lays in between 2 extremes

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and betrayed by 5‘8
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger
LOL never mention any of this shit, lol imagine if I told my gf that I think about my height everyday how it eats away at me every day lol she would loose all attraction
How tf do I stop myself from saying shit like that when I get a gf? I’m lonely af and have been my whole life struggling with shit so I suspect it will be hard

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8
True, ive been there as well Depression makes you think like this sometimes
I wouldn’t even say it’s depression. I’m depressed and have all this other shit but still understand that it’s not 100% looks. most people I see who think in this way are super autistic spiteful brown manlets who don’t know how to interact with humans

• +1
yh. this is why eventually every lookismer when he decides he finally succesfully looksmaxed eventually gonna end up reading red pill and pua because you gonna get matches/looks and then immediately get ghosted after 1 date and they gonna wander why.

I never took it srs though because literally all my subhuman/mtn friends are dating above their league. They just had normal brain development.

i got rid of my ilnessed only 6 months ago and even still i carry that mental baggage. microdosing magic mushrooms helping me tremendously rewiring my brain. Fuking long process though.

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8 and incelmogger
How tf do I stop myself from saying shit like that when I get a gf? I’m lonely af and have been my whole life struggling with shit so I suspect it will be hard
Brutal tbh , I had a normal child hood with friends just a manlet but besides that mostly fine . So I really don’t know but it’s probably not gonna be a good idea to mention it . Girls expect you to deal with you shit if she’s attracted to you she thinks your of higher quality than her (hypergamy). So if she can’t deal with her emotions she expects you to deal with your own and also with hers and be someone that deals with things and not get emotional like her

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger

This bbc mogged the other man but got voted least attractive because he showed emotion.
Remind some of the study where women ranked smiling men as the least attractive and dominant looking as most attractive. Just fucking lol if you ever show emotion to a girl her pussy never gonna be the same after this . I already made the mistake tbh

You after you learned this

yh. this is why eventually every lookismer when he decides he finally succesfully looksmaxed eventually gonna end up reading red pill and pua because you gonna get matches/looks and then immediately get ghosted after 1 date and they gonna wander why.

I never took it srs though because literally all my subhuman/mtn friends are dating above their league. They just had normal brain development.

i got rid of my ilnessed only 6 months ago and even still i carry that mental baggage. microdosing magic mushrooms helping me tremendously rewiring my brain. Fuking long process though.
True , just be nt and brain chemistry in general is very underrated . Kinda reminds me how if me and my friends get drunk they get turned and wanna have fun and have high energy while my brain makes me think of depressing stuff and get tired

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
How is this black pill debunked it's literally apart of the blackpill

"Women" are demons that should all be slayed and brought back to Allah!

Women feel the same way about emotional men as men feel about promiscuous women ngl.

Instant turn off for the opposite sex unless you have Chad/Stacy looks.

• +1
Women feel the same way about emotional men as men feel about promiscuous women ngl.

Instant turn off for the opposite sex unless you have Chad/Stacy looks.
true tbh important to remember tho

sex sex sexoooo everything is about sex