Old BBC gets prime white girl

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
20230905 092038

White brahs seething that a 57 year old BBC took one of their 18 year old "Aryan goddessess"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Looks234, Corleone and 3 others
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Kamui
@looksmaxxer234

iu

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Corleone and klip11
Good looking for an oldcel
But twitter pages like that are great for pushing bbc propaganda because they only post skinny or attractive coalburners, which in turn dispells their own myths that black guys get fat white women
🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Corleone and klip11
But twitter pages like that are great for pushing bbc propaganda because they only post skinny or attractive coalburners, which in turn dispells their own myths that black guys get fat white women
🤣
I wonder how they met? Where does a 57 year old man meet an 18 year old girl? Not that I think it's anything wrong with the age gap

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I wonder how they met? Where does a 57 year old man meet an 18 year old girl? Not that I think it's anything wrong with the age gap
A scenario like this probably played out

Unironically get life and touch grass nigga.
I just went through your post history and all you've ever posted about on this forum are videos of Interracial couples from tiktok and racebait twitter accounts like these.

Other than that you've literally added nothing to the overall discussion.All your posts are just mindless spam of Interracial couples and repeating the same thing again and again. Its kinda sad ngl it seems like your entire self worth is based on a black man's ability to enter white vagina.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 33136, DR. NICKGA and 3 others
this can’t be real

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
I just went through your post history and all you've ever posted about on this forum are videos of Interracial couples from tiktok and racebait twitter accounts like these.

Other than that you've literally added nothing to the overall discussion.All your posts are just mindless spam of Interracial couples and repeating the same thing again and again. Its kinda sad ngl it seems like your entire self worth is based on a black man's ability to enter white vagina.
If he was the only one... there are at least 7 users like him

Hey man lighten up. You know.org is a shit posting forum

Other than that you've literally added nothing to the overall discussion.All your posts are just mindless spam of Interracial couples and repeating the same thing again and again. It’s kinda sad ngl it seems like your entire self worth is based on a black man's ability to enter white vagina.
Shrimpdick wyteboi seething :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
@human304

She probably is low status/ostracized by fellow white nt ppl.

She probably is low status/ostracized by fellow white nt ppl.
Cope. She could easily get a 18-30 year old white guy. In fact, she could get a white guy of any age. If she made a tinder account, her matches would be maxxed out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Cope. She could easily get a 18-30 year old white guy. If she made a tinder account, her matches would be maxxed out.
She does not know her SMV. She is going by based on how her life experiences has been. She probably is low esteem due to low status and this old black men just love bombed her. She is not attracted to him. He just is fulfilling her insecurities.

She does not know her SMV. She is going by based on how her life experiences has been. She probably is low esteem due to low status and this old black men just love bombed her. She is not attracted to him. He just is fulfilling her insecurities.
You can cope by saying she's not attracted to him, but she's still taking his almost 60 year old BBC into her 18 year old vagina. If that's "not being attracted to him" I don't know what is. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

She has all the options in the world when it comes to men. Does she want a guy her age? She can get one. Does she want a slightly older guy say about 5-10 years older? She can easily get one. Does she want a rich, 57 year old white sugar daddy? Those are available as well.

You're trying to make it seem like he's all she could get jfl.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
🤣
they're basically @human304 they jack off to it in secret

You can cope by saying she's not attracted to him, but she's still taking his almost 60 year old BBC into her 18 year old vagina. If that's "not being attracted to him" I don't know what is. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

She has all the options in the world when it comes to men. Does she want a guy her age? She can get one. Does she want a slightly older guy say about 5-10 years older? She can easily get one. Does she want a rich, 57 year old white sugar daddy? Those are available as well.

You're trying to make it seem like he's all she could get jfl.
She doesnt know her SMV, stop being an idiot. She prob was bullied, ostracized and has low esteem to think she is ugly. I know 100% she can do better. Does not mean she does. Could just be a sheltered bullied girl. How you know they have sex? did you watch them have sex?

She doesnt know her SMV, stop being an idiot. She prob was bullied, ostracized and has low esteem to think she is ugly. I know 100% she can do better. Does not mean she does. Could just be a sheltered bullied girl. How you know they have sex? did you watch them have sex?
Still trying to cope I see. They're in a relationship or married. He's smashing 18 year old white pussy