OLD jobs

PrinceofDarkness

PrinceofDarkness

Diamond
has anyone experimented with ppl whether it be Chad or HTN+ how the matches would differ based on job. Such as listing someone as a surgeon, lawyer, ceo etc?

• Hmm...
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
CEO of looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Bro still thinking about tinder matches in 2024
😴

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and try2beme
For relationship it's good to be careermaxed.

has anyone experimented with ppl whether it be Chad or HTN+ how the matches would differ based on job. Such as listing someone as a surgeon, lawyer, ceo etc?
Non effect.

Foid doesnt care about the title.

They care if you can show it trough your pics.

You literally be a top surgeon in a world but if you dont market it with some bullshit pics and stories foids wont give a shit.

Bro still thinking about tinder matches in 2024
😴
Nah just a thought that came into mind since fuckers here place looks so high but most whores end up with a rich mtn to htn. So clearly money and status play a role. But in essence they would have to run the experiment for the same person twice or similar smv/looks with different jobs

Last edited:
Non effect.

You literally be a top surgeon in a world but if you dont market it with some bullshit pics and stories foids wont give a shit.
Females looking for relationship will appreciate if you have a good career.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Non effect.

Idk I have a friend that frauds being a general surgeon and dude is htn but matches skyrocketed after he frauded his occupation. Before he restarted his hinge with the same profile he was only getting a few a week. After he was getting several a day with same pics.

Inb4 “betabuxx will get cucked by his janitor or yoga instructor” I’m specifically talking about htn+ and chads with certain jobs. A hoe showed me her hinge profile and had tons of people from nyc who were tall and careermaxed in finance and law.

Females looking for relationship will appreciate if you have a good career.
I am not saying it isnt important.

Just pointing out that one good pic in doctor attire while being a newbie for example will have more effect than being top dog doctor and putting that in just bio.