why did my old coworker think I cared about his life?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
he would always show me pictures of his wife and kid and tell me about his life and show unfunny dad memes on his phone and expected me to laugh

why do people think someone cares? I never talked to anyone at my old job because I knew that they hated me and only cared about themselves so I only talked to my knife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Maybe he felt sorry for you

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Pikabro, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
he would always show me pictures of his wife and kid and tell me about his life and show unfunny dad memes on his phone and expected me to laugh

why do people think someone cares? I never talked to anyone at my old job because I knew that they hated me and only cared about themselves so I only talked to my knife
I honestly think we might become like that one day (if you currently identify as inkwell) minus the wife and kids part

If youre sad in your teens and 20s and dont fix it, those feelings multiply and show in your later years

Don’t ask don’t tell policy

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Narcissism is an atavistic homo erectus trait.

How is that bad? You niggers this non NT?

because he sensed ur incel ness and the endless amount of hours u rot on org,he just felt bad for u

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Perhaps your old coworker believed you cared about his life because of past interactions or gestures that conveyed interest or empathy. People often project their own feelings onto others, assuming that others share their concerns or values. It's also possible that he mistook politeness or professionalism for genuine interest. Clarifying boundaries or gently redirecting conversations can help manage such misunderstandings in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore