Old people are so fucking stupid

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
90% of them are stupid as fuck and have shit memory so whenever someone wins an argument with them they just say bluepilled crap like "respect the elderly" or "you still have much to learn"

Was debating with this old vegan cunt that walked up to me and said "4 eggs a day is too much" so I used arguments and he just kept on talking bullcrap and acting angry.

Poor old people from the 1940s etc. Luckily they will soon all be gone

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
respect the elderly. you still have much to learn.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685
old people probably grew right. there is probably an old man out there who used to amog top tier models like o pry and gandy

old people probably grew right. there is probably an old man out there who used to amog top tier models like o pry and gandy
I hate to say so, but you underestimate genetics

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
I hate to say so, but you underestimate genetics
old people probably also had a likely chance to have better genes

I want to fuck somebodys grandma

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Balkancel, Krezo and Deleted member 685
I guess...

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 685

Attachments

• IMG_20190706_155640_261.jpg
    IMG_20190706_155640_261.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
90% of them are stupid as fuck and have shit memory so whenever someone wins an argument with them they just say bluepilled crap like "respect the elderly" or "you still have much to learn"

Was debating with this old vegan cunt that walked up to me and said "4 eggs a day is too much" so I used arguments and he just kept on talking bullcrap and acting angry.

Poor old people from the 1940s etc. Luckily they will soon all be gone
you will be stupid someday

• +1
I agree. "They have more experience in life". Bullshit. Im not resoecting, for example, a 80 yo who was a prostitute till her 50's. Old people are usually just normal people, but older. The level of retardness and low IQ is the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, disillusioned and Deleted member 685
This is facts. Then again there are lots of stupid people. But yeah everybody seems to love old people despite a lot of them being unbearable and stupid.

• +1
I agree. "They have more experience in life". Bullshit. Im not resoecting, for example, a 80 yo who was a prostitute till her 50's. Old people are usually just normal people, but older. The level of retardness and low IQ is the same.
This is facts. Then again there are lots of stupid people. But yeah everybody seems to love old people despite a lot of them being unbearable and stupid.
Legit, I don't believe experience comes with age. Tons of people that have more knowledge at 30 than 80 y/o oldcels that wageslaved for 60 years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rockndogs and Aids!
Legit, I don't believe experience comes with age. Tons of people that have more knowledge at 30 than 80 y/o oldcels that wageslaved for 60 years
Fucking exactly bro. Either you're a quick learner or you just aren't. Perception counts for a lot. Some people will never have it figured out. But you and me bro 😉

• +1
Fucking exactly bro. Either you're a quick learner or you just aren't. Perception counts for a lot. Some people will never have it figured out. But you and me bro 😉
;)

Back in my day...

• +1
most people of all age groups are walking piles of shit.

• +1
Young man do I look stupid to you? I feel insulted to stay in the same planet as you,I hope you get drafted in WWIII and get captured and raped to death by sex hungry germans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
Young man do I look stupid to you? I feel insulted to stay in the same planet as you,I hope you get drafted in WWIII and get captured and raped to death by sex hungry germans.
Suck a dick