• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and BigBoy
No cunt
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You've got about 8 years left to live a happy life. It's all downhill from there.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
YES, IT IS ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR YOU, SON

ON TOP OF THAT YOU'RE ALSO A STINKING CURRY MANLET

AT THIS POINT, YOU SHOULD

giphy.gif

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and BigBoy
Perfect age for surgery max.

• Woah
Go Er ,you will never never never not be fucking angry , fuming to the point when you want to kill, I had ascended and got a gf somehow as a high tier normie (normie face wise 6'1 1/4 height) , but she still had 2 dicks in her before me. I told her that she is basically used goods and if her attitude will get worse im out of there. You will resent people that had gfs in middle school, EVEN IF you get a gf in high school like me (im 18). So yeah just go ER unironically.

Attachments

• 53588172_1226526127506470_8456562285362544640_n.jpg
    53588172_1226526127506470_8456562285362544640_n.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Exafc
Its over when you leave school

• So Sad
For me it began with 19. It always depends. Teenage years were the worst for me. Now with 23 i'm much happier and better looking tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Exafc, BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
Only gets worse if your bones don't get better

• So Sad
Over

• Woah
You've got about 8 years left to live a happy life. It's all downhill from there.
Brutal

YES, IT IS ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR YOU, SON

ON TOP OF THAT YOU'RE ALSO A STINKING CURRY MANLET

AT THIS POINT, YOU SHOULD

giphy.gif
What's your height?

Go Er ,you will never never never not be fucking angry , fuming to the point when you want to kill, I had ascended and got a gf somehow as a high tier normie (normie face wise 6'1 1/4 height) , but she still had 2 dicks in her before me. I told her that she is basically used goods and if her attitude will get worse im out of there. You will resent people that had gfs in middle school, EVEN IF you get a gf in high school like me (im 18). So yeah just go ER unironically.
You called her used goods, what did you think was gonna happen? She was gonna bend over and suck your cock for being such an alpham

I don't feel any anger anymore. I can't complain about not being good looking when I'm obese. It all dissipated today. I'm at peace rn.

nah its not but make the most of ur years before 18

With me my life became great around age 18 when i had freedom as a adult and bought my first car, also puberty gave me a insane boost and i became goodlooking and taller aswell.

In my teenage years i used to be a manlet with acne, now i am better looking and status mogging most males.

I wish I could back to being 17 again. Theres so much I could have done. :feelsbadman:

U should be lucky that youre only 17. Dont waste your late teens LDARing, this is the best time to chase your goals in life.

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
You called her used goods, what did you think was gonna happen? She was gonna bend over and suck your cock for being such an alpham

I don't feel any anger anymore. I can't complain about not being good looking when I'm obese. It all dissipated today. I'm at peace rn.
Just fast bro, we are still together btw (we fuck regularly),she said she only loved me , but yeah used goods non the less.