On a date with a hot chinky girl

Britcel

Britcel

Knowledgable
Update:

We had a drink in a bar, went to a hotpot restaurant cuz I wanted one and she can read the menu. Went to another bar and had cocktails.

Got her in a taxi back to my place, fucked her, busted inside. I ordered her a taxi home

Screenshot_20191109-231138.png

Went and got a victory big mac and now I'm sitting in my flat smoking a cig and listening to some post malone

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

comfy for the winter
Damn i gotta get to China sometime next year,,,

Is the Visa thing easy?

haircutcel

haircutcel

I tote aks and glocks and xds and etc
Update:

We had a drink in a bar, went to a hotpot restaurant cuz I wanted one and she can read the menu. Went to another bar and had cocktails.

Got her in a taxi back to my place, fucked her, busted inside. I ordered her a taxi home

View attachment 159906

Went and got a victory big mac and now I'm sitting in my flat smoking a cig and listening to some post malone
charge your phone bro

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
gotta love gojek or grab

can send a bitch home whenever I bust a nut and don't want to cuddle :lul:

eyes

eyes

6'8 Subhuman high e cyclop
Lucky bastard

Britcel

Britcel

Knowledgable
14km taxi ride cost me £5, absolutely ideal

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

comfy for the winter
I was looking at flights Via Shanghai for next year..

They have a new visa-free program for brits and other nationalities where you can enter Shanghai for 3 days for a quick visit while in transit. Could be a nice little stopover on the way to my slaying adventures in SEA

Britcel

Britcel

Knowledgable
I was looking at flights Via Shanghai for next year..

They have a new visa-free program for brits and other nationalities where you can enter Shanghai for 3 days for a quick visit while in transit. Could be a nice little stopover on the way to my slaying adventures in SEA
It's the most westernised and u can probably slay but you lose the wow factor that's in a backwater city like I'm in

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
How expensive is it there?

Britcel

Britcel

Knowledgable
How expensive is it there?
Nice bars and clubs u will be paying London prices but most things are very cheap. You can go to cheap places to drink where you pay 70p for a pint and 80p for cigs. Restaurants you can eat very cheaply. Taxis are £4 for a 30 min ride.

You can eat well on £15 for home cooking

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable
Fucking asians is low tbh no offense but I'm considering it.

Britcel

Britcel

Knowledgable
Fucking asians is low tbh no offense but I'm considering it.
There's nothing for me to consider. I'm working (12 hour days Mon-Friday) in a city where 99.9% of the population is chinese.

Ive gotten with a couple of western girls (Brazilian & Irish) but I've been wasted in clubs. I probably see a foreign person where I live 3 times a week tops

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)