on how to get natural sun protection

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
1. get plant

2. get high strength UV lamp

3. grow plant with extreme harsh UV , it will increase protection from UV

4. eat plant or extracts of plant , now u get UV protection basically homemade heliocare (supplement made from plant extract to provide sun protection) but potentially more potent . u could experiment with different plants also . i will try this in the future

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, piec, SkullDynamics and 6 others
I've heard astaxanthin can help with sun protection

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Youㅤ
I've heard astaxanthin can help with sun protection
extends mouse median lifespan by 12% too

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and ReinerGeist1
@ReinerGeist1

How do u even come up with this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
plantmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
extends mouse median lifespan by 12% too

do you know how they gave them astaxanthin?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
because its found in foods like salmon, trout and shrimp which could extend your life on their own without the astaxanthin

• +1
1. get plant

2. get high strength UV lamp

3. grow plant with extreme harsh UV , it will increase protection from UV

4. eat plant or extracts of plant , now u get UV protection basically homemade heliocare (supplement made from plant extract to provide sun protection) but potentially more potent . u could experiment with different plants also . i will try this in the future
does beef tallow work for sunscreen and moisturizer, for oily skin? or will i breakout

• +1
"
Astaxanthin (Asta) was obtained from Cardax (Honolulu, HI) and fed at a target amount of 4000 ppm in the diet. The Asta supplied by Cardax consisted of synthetic Asta finely dispersed in a water dispersible beadlet formulation. The superior bioavailability of synthetic Asta beadlets compared to microalgal Asta was demonstrated in a human pharmacokinetic study (approximately threefold higher exposure in plasma over 24 h; [66] and in a non-human primate pharmacokinetic study (approximately eightfold higher exposure in plasma over 96 h; [67]). Importantly, synthetic Asta is a pure form of Asta, whereas microalgal and other natural extracts of Asta are complex mixtures of Asta esters (mono-esterified and di-esterified with fatty acids), Asta, and other byproducts [68,69,70]. Synthetic Asta as utilized herein is comprised of the following stereoisomers: (3S,3′S), (3R,3′R), (3S,3′R), and (3R,3′S), all of which are naturally occurring [71]. Synthetic Asta has demonstrated efficacy across a range of human, animal, and cell culture studies, for example [72,73,74], and its excellent safety profile has been well established in rigorous toxicity studies [20, 75]. Synthetic Asta beadlets are also utilized in the following commercially available dietary supplements: ZanthoSyn® (Cardax, Honolulu, HI) and AX3™ (AX3 Life, Honolulu, HI).

The concentration of Asta in each batch of chow prepared for this study was initially quantified using LC/MS. Percentages of target amounts in diet samples received are given, followed by the date (month/year): 183 (2/20) in the pilot study diet, and 64 (9/20), 11 (12/20), 14 (4/21), 11 (7/21), 13 (9/21), 32 (1/22), 104 (2/22), 101 (4/22), and 66 (9/22) so mean% ± SE (n) = 46 ± 13 (9) in the lifespan study diet. These highly variable analytical results, averaging less than half the target amount, were unexpected given the uniform supply of Asta and consistent method of chow preparation. Samples of each batch were retained and will be reanalyzed. Nevertheless, even with the uncertainty regarding the actual versus target concentration of Asta in the chow, Asta showed a significant extension of lifespan in the study."

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
does beef tallow work for sunscreen and moisturizer, for oily skin? or will i breakout
works for moisturizer , for sunscreen would be modestly protective

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and john788
"
Astaxanthin (Asta) was obtained from Cardax (Honolulu, HI) and fed at a target amount of 4000 ppm in the diet. The Asta supplied by Cardax consisted of synthetic Asta finely dispersed in a water dispersible beadlet formulation. The superior bioavailability of synthetic Asta beadlets compared to microalgal Asta was demonstrated in a human pharmacokinetic study (approximately threefold higher exposure in plasma over 24 h; [66] and in a non-human primate pharmacokinetic study (approximately eightfold higher exposure in plasma over 96 h; [67]). Importantly, synthetic Asta is a pure form of Asta, whereas microalgal and other natural extracts of Asta are complex mixtures of Asta esters (mono-esterified and di-esterified with fatty acids), Asta, and other byproducts [68,69,70]. Synthetic Asta as utilized herein is comprised of the following stereoisomers: (3S,3′S), (3R,3′R), (3S,3′R), and (3R,3′S), all of which are naturally occurring [71]. Synthetic Asta has demonstrated efficacy across a range of human, animal, and cell culture studies, for example [72,73,74], and its excellent safety profile has been well established in rigorous toxicity studies [20, 75]. Synthetic Asta beadlets are also utilized in the following commercially available dietary supplements: ZanthoSyn® (Cardax, Honolulu, HI) and AX3™ (AX3 Life, Honolulu, HI).

The concentration of Asta in each batch of chow prepared for this study was initially quantified using LC/MS. Percentages of target amounts in diet samples received are given, followed by the date (month/year): 183 (2/20) in the pilot study diet, and 64 (9/20), 11 (12/20), 14 (4/21), 11 (7/21), 13 (9/21), 32 (1/22), 104 (2/22), 101 (4/22), and 66 (9/22) so mean% ± SE (n) = 46 ± 13 (9) in the lifespan study diet. These highly variable analytical results, averaging less than half the target amount, were unexpected given the uniform supply of Asta and consistent method of chow preparation. Samples of each batch were retained and will be reanalyzed. Nevertheless, even with the uncertainty regarding the actual versus target concentration of Asta in the chow, Asta showed a significant extension of lifespan in the study."
thank you

• +1
works for moisturizer , for sunscreen would be modestly protective
so it'd be better to add spf50 in my skincare? i am scared of all these fucking skincare products since i know and feel that they damage my test

so it'd be better to add spf50 in my skincare? i am scared of all these fucking skincare products since i know and feel that they damage my test
Nigga he's trolling. Use your fucking sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: john788
sunscreen healthmin

be a nigger

Nigga he's trolling. Use your fucking sunscreen
nigga im not trolling , the jews are manipulateing u i see

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics
nigga im not trolling , the jews are manipulateing u i see

Caging hard

just apply the sunscreen bro 😭