On pheni

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Took like 1.2 can’t feel much tbh when does it kick in already drank 1 drink @TechnoBoss

• Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Yeah I expected this. You aren't gonna feel it much this first time then. It kicks in after 3.5-4 hours

Next time you will have to take around 2.4g and you should start to feel it. You aren't gonna feel it at the low dosages.

If 2.4 doesn't work, you take 3g and then you should definitely feel it, assuming you dont dose one day after another

That's why I gave all the info I did. I expected you to not feel much. This was just to test your dosage tolerance. This is normal don't worry. I never felt anything on that low of a dosage. Don't give up on this substance though. I know its disappointing cause you wanted to feel it, but don't worry. You just gotta experiment with dosages. Don't give up on it I promise you it's good if you get your dosage right

Yeah I expected this. You aren't gonna feel it much this first time then. It kicks in after 3.5-4 hours

Next time you will have to take around 2.4g and you should start to feel it. You aren't gonna feel it at the low dosages.

If 2.4 doesn't work, you take 3g and then you should definitely feel it, assuming you dont dose one day after another
I’m gonna take a bit more then bhai

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
what does it do?

• +1
I’m gonna take a bit more then bhai
Noo no don't redose. You'd need to take like another 1.5-2g if you redose anyway. Redosing is dangerous. It takes 3 hours to kick in. Just drink for now, and then in 2 days or so take 2.5g. You gotta be careful this shit hits you A LOT harder then you might think. I know first dose is underwhelming (which is why I gave the warnings about how you probably wont feel it, and to not redose)

what does it do?
Makes you very NT and low inhib. Great for parties. I've been taking it for like 8 years on and off. Can't take it everyday though.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Makes you very NT and low inhib. Great for parties. I've been taking it for like 8 years on and off. Can't take it everyday though.
sounds insane tbh, good for like first dates? does it just reduce anxiety or just turn u normie and NT

• +1
sounds insane tbh, good for like first dates? does it just reduce anxiety or just turn u normie and NT
It is the best drug (legal/non legal) I've taken. I really don't know how its legal. Problem is, people take too low of a dosage and they think it's shit because it doesn't do anything for them first time and they give up. It doesn't just reduce anxiety, it makes you have 0 anxiety. Makes you the life of the party, and extremely NT. Makes you feel emotions 10x stronger too. It's kind of insane. I recommend you read up on it. Not overhyped but people just don't know how to dose it. Everyone's dosage is different for this.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and WishIwasChico
It is the best drug (legal/non legal) I've taken. I really don't know how its legal. Problem is, people take too low of a dosage and they think it's shit because it doesn't do anything for them first time and they give up. It doesn't just reduce anxiety, it makes you have 0 anxiety. Makes you the life of the party, and extremely NT. Makes you feel emotions 10x stronger too. It's kind of insane. I recommend you read up on it. Not overhyped but people just don't know how to dose it. Everyone's dosage is different for this.
thanks, ive taken beta blockers before for anxiety when meeting foids or doing job interviews and it worked ok, wasnt amazing but was better then nth

Alright bro if you REALLY wanna feel it tonight, take around 2g. I never would recommend it though. This will kick in late. I would recommend taking more than 2g (like 2.4) but tbh I want you to not be out of it cause this shit is strong. I don't wanna recommend a dosage not knowing your dosage and have it kick in too strong. And I'm not sure how much you're feeling it.

Now listen. IF YOU'RE GONNA REDOSE, DO NOT DRINK ANYMORE. Take 1 drink and redose 2g and you SHOULD feel something in 3.5 hours. I am not a scientist and this is going off personal experience/reading plebbit stories. Be safe. This shit sneaks up on you if you aren't experienced with it.

BE CAREFUL

I just took 0.8 nore

• +1
I just took 0.8 nore
Take 1.2 more and you'll be fine. How are you dosing this stuff though? You need a scooper or something that's measured out.

Like I said, I do not ever recommend redosing it but in this case you want to feel it.

0.8 won't do anything. I recommend taking 1.2 more on top of the 0.8 so you can actually feel something.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Take 1.2 more and you'll be fine. How are you dosing this stuff though? You need a scooper or something that's measured out.

Like I said, I do not ever recommend redosing it but in this case you want to feel it.

0.8 won't do anything. I recommend taking 1.2 more on top of the 0.8 so you can actually feel something.
Ye I’ve took like over 2gs

Tales from the jailhouse

Ye I’ve took like over 2gs
Wait so what did you just take/are currently taking?

So if you took 1.2 before and didn't feel it, taking like 2g extra will be fine.

Answer this before you redose: Did you take the 1.2g 3:30 hours ago or not? If you only took the first dose 2 hours ago, the first dose won't have kicked in yet.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico