Once you ascend

Not for me tbh. After being blackpilled I can't really love a girl since I know it's all based on the shape of my face.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It is what it is
Yeah so all that matters is getting as much of a high on neurotransmitters during your life as possible.

The avg bluepilled simp wageslave is quite content in life, even though his life is pathetic. But he is ignorant.

• +1
So true. After my experiences and then being blackpilled, I'll never be able to love a girl. I'll remember that if I was ugly, she'd be disgusted by me

I hate when that happenes.
Back in spain when I first fucked I instantly Fell in love but it was just a slut

• +1
I hate when that happenes.
Back in spain when I first fucked I instantly Fell in love but it was just a slut
Happens to us all bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Almu
Not for me tbh. After being blackpilled I can't really love a girl since I know it's all based on the shape of my face.
I think that's a problem of being unable to accept nature though. Being taught wrong by parents/educators and being constantly given conflicted ideas.

Being sad/angry that women fall in love with the shape of your face is basically as ridiculous as being sad/angry with the fact that gravity exists, that the sun comes up and goes down every day, that lions eat deer and that water is wet instead of dry.

Ideally you accept that a girl only loves you for the shape of your face, and see the beauty in such social interactions anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I think that's a problem of being unable to accept nature though. Being taught wrong by parents/educators and being constantly given conflicted ideas.

Being sad/angry that women fall in love with the shape of your face is basically as ridiculous as being sad/angry with the fact that gravity exists, that the sun comes up and goes down every day, that lions eat deer and that water is wet instead of dry.

Ideally you accept that a girl only loves you for the shape of your face, and see the beauty of such social interactions anyways.
I mean I'd still enjoy affection from a girl, but I definitely won't become a simp like OP suggests. Even when I almost ascended with a girl with my current looks I didn't simp at all, heck I'm kinda mean to them lol

• +1