Once you finally ascend and get a relationship you desire, do you think you’ll get heart broken

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Personally, I don’t think i can get heart broken and I feel it’s the same for many of you, we’ve suffered much more pain being unattractive then any bitch leavin us would give. That’s the only benefit I can think of being unattractive then ascending, our past experiences will turn us into unbreakable non chalant fuck boys for those us that ascend.

One of my normie friends says my first heart break will hurt me alot, little does this nigga the pain of being ugly is far worse then any heart break.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Narcissusmaxxing
Gonna be the greatest slayer there ever was

I have experienced all forms of heartbreaks and pains and sufferings that it is really impossible for a bitch to hurt me.

Only losing a family member can seriously hurt me at this point.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
I have experienced all forms of heartbreaks and pains and sufferings that it is really impossible for a bitch to hurt me.

Only losing a family member can seriously hurt me at this point.
I don’t think I’ll be able to fall in love either due to being blackpilled pre relationships, it’s bound to end one way or another. I see this as a disadvantage and an advantage, on one hand I’ll never believe a foid, even if she’s being genuine on the other hand I’ll never be surprised of anything and 5 steps ahead.

I don't think anyone knowing blackpill as much as us can even be heartbroken by foids

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 48689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back