One night stands.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Anyone that believes ‘Taking advantage’ exists in one night stands is low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, kobecel and Insomniac
tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656, kobecel and 2 others
I see.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
One night stands are for normies

The REAL chad does have a hot girlfriend and is able to keep her as long as he want. Keeping a girl is harder than having hook-ups. You will need perfect looks(5x multiplicator), a big dick(3x multiplicator), personality(1x).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, Krezo and androidcel

The REAL chad does have a hot girlfriend and is able to keep her as long as he want. Keeping a girl is harder than having hook-ups. You will need perfect looks(5x multiplicator), a big dick(3x multiplicator), personality(1x).
I’m not a normie myself but I would have a one night stand if I could or just a girlfriend would do.

Just get unknowingly cucked theory

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and androidcel
Just get unknowingly cucked theory

Chad doesn't get cucked

brb calling every slightly gl guy chad
brb thinking that chad will get cucked

@Nibba is the best looking guy for that reason alone. He has taken the virginity of a cute girl and is together with her since 1 year & only beta normies would not realize if your gf cheats or not. ONE must be dumb to not see that by her behaviour. The verbal intelligence of 95% of men is anyway non-existing.

Chad doesn't get cucked

brb calling every slightly gl guy chad
brb thinking that chad will get cucked

@Nibba is the best looking guy for that reason alone. He has taken the virginity of a cute girl and is together with her since 1 year & only beta normies would not realize if your gf cheats or not. ONE must be dumb to not see that by her behaviour. The verbal intelligence of 95% of men is anyway non-existing.
Nibba has just broken up with her
Everybody can get cucked

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Nibba has just broken up with her
Everybody can get cucked

whats the reason ? @Nibba

& no, Chad doesn't get cucked if he is not totally retarded.

Imagine if you are 6'4 and look like this AND assuming you aren't a mentally ill faggot. Only high tier normies get cucked, but don't confuse them with chad. Stop calling everyone a Chad, chad is basically 0.1%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
‘Taking advantage’ exists in one night stands

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

one night stand are not for normie, its for good looking normie
normal normie are stupid af, never believe its their look affect their dating life, keep coping by going clubbing, pub, partying with their chad friends, never got laid, coping that one day, just one days his personality will shine and he can get the love of his life. he pray, praise, offering, lick women shoes think what he do can make women love him, but it never come.
finally a lucky one days, he married a 30 years old ugly used up chad cum dumpster with huge entitle attitude, he become a slave to his "goddess" ,in every conversation he pretend his life is full of joy, he want his friend, coworker, peer to jealous of his married life, but he is financially controlled, cucked contantly, verbally abuse, he do every housework, he do extra part time job to pay for his "goddess" accidental spending, he never had sex since the night he married, he contribute every things to his family while being spit by his own god.
everytime when his friend said they jealous of his life, he feel validated, but deep down something is rotting, its so bad he dont want to face it.
"at least i do this for my kid, my kid need mother" he think, WRONGGGGGGG the kid wasnt even his, he is too scare to do a real DNA test, he already knew the answer....
normie and ugly normie are just a denying incel, he heard the incels term but too scare to associate himself with that, he never got to know the truth, because he dint know how to use internet, information is kept away from him, he think if he become better provider, something will change, because thats what the TV media told him
.......go be a normie if you think normie life is better than yours

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
‘Taking advantage’ exists in one night stands
Not really. They are called ‘One night stands’ for a valid reason. Humans were made to get their juice out anyway.