One of my biggest obsessions - The Wild West

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
I've been literally obsessed with the The Wild West ever since 2020. I love watching old (really, really old) westerns (some newer ones are ok too), I love reading about the various characters and the tales, I love the landscapes, I love everything about it. The lore and everything is absolutely mind-blowingly good, the vibe and the atmosphere are unmatched fr. Not to mention this stuff is the definition of high T and based, honestly it's a testosterone booster.

Some pics:

1366 768 491274
Shane 1953 1108x0 c default
Unnamed
MV5BOTkzMGI4OGItNzJjZi00MDRhLWFlODUtMTJmOWQzOTUwYjk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI5MTEyNzY V1
Best western movies 1677274829

10 best native american actors
Pale Rider
The big country 2
Westerns
Tombstoneval

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Gonthar
I love the wild west as well, same for the deserts landscapes in the American Southwest and Northern Mexico.

I also find it interesting that many Spaghetti Westerns were filmed in the deserts of Alméria, Spain, one of the few regions of Europe with deserts, that resembles North American ones.

View-at-the-Oasys---Mini-Hollywood-a-Spanish-Western-styled-theme-park.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and i_love_roosters
I wanted to be a cowboy when I was young. Now im self aware. Im too subhuman to be seen larping as a cowboy

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I love the wild west as well, same for the deserts landscapes in the American Southwest and Northern Mexico.
Yeah, the landscapes are gorgeous. I love Northern Mexico and The Deep South (criminally underrated) too

• Love it
Reactions: Latinus
I wanted to be a cowboy when I was young. Now im self aware. Im too subhuman to be seen larping as a cowboy
All cowboys have crazy under eye support. Maybe if you get infras, supras, and malar implants you can be one :feelshmm:

No a single person in this fucking clown world gives a solitary fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
All cowboys have crazy under eye support. Maybe if you get infras, supras, and malar implants you can be one :feelshmm:
I can achieve similar results with sungazing?. I’m going to stare at the sun for 12 hours a day to fulfill my childhood dreams

stare at the sun for 12 hours everyday to get deepest eyes theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I can achieve similar results with sungazing?. I’m going to stare at the sun for 12 hours a day to fulfill my childhood dreams
I'm not sure about that

What else you do for collagenmaxxing besides pdo?

What else you do for collagenmaxxing besides pdo?
Copper peptides (injectable), collagen supplement, derma rolling, collagen cream + skincare (Jewish chemicals free)

Cope I stared at the sun for 1 hour and it cured my myopia. Also saw sign of the cross and angel of light kissed my soul
Giga mirin if not trolling