One of my clostest friends owns the biggest meme page of our city

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
He didn't tell anyone until he blew up. He was incel for all these years, had an indian girlfriend thats 10 years older than him. Now he is connected with the whole city, knows the club owners, restaurants, bars, even local newspaper and radio and talks to girls via DMs. He is currently planning several events in clubs and bars and I will obviously be invited as VIP and use his status to get to know girls and be invited to stuff. I am lucky I mog my friend group. Always stay friends with your incel friends, they will thank you later in life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, laaltin, try2beme and 5 others
The meme page is solely associated to the life of our city, so it is not a random meme site

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
brutal 0

• +1
bruh I should have done that shit but then again I know jack shit about my city so the memes wouldn't be funny

bruh I should have done that shit but then again I know jack shit about my city so the memes wouldn't be funny
Then again look at the meme page it is already unfunny as fuck but has over 100k subs

How do you even manage a local gossip IG page as an inkwell
Where do you get news from, stalking?

• +1
How do you even manage a local gossip IG page as an inkwell
Where do you get news from, stalking?
Local news, browsing other small meme pages, idk

There is always some viral stuff/videos in a city going on that spreads

I hope he reads this and cancels the friendship

He didn't tell anyone until he blew up. He was incel for all these years, had an indian girlfriend thats 10 years older than him. Now he is connected with the whole city, knows the club owners, restaurants, bars, even local newspaper and radio and talks to girls via DMs. He is currently planning several events in clubs and bars and I will obviously be invited as VIP and use his status to get to know girls and be invited to stuff. I am lucky I mog my friend group. Always stay friends with your incel friends, they will thank you later in life.
how many followers does his page have?

How does owning a local meme page give a man that much status?

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
big meme page halo is massive