One of the biggest copes on this site is that you need to look like a male model for women to enjoy getting raped by you.

I’m not gonna fight these threads anymore. I just hope the 16 year olds on this site understand that YES most women have rape fantasies. But also most women want a FANTASY to stay a FANTASY.

Even if you rape her and she orgasms, the guilt she will feel for enjoying the rape will traumatize her abd cause her to question her identity, and sanity for life.

I know this is a shitpost, I just want to clarify for the 15 year olds on this site who will grow up with this in the back of their mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Lolcel, Mongrelcel and 4 others
I like how @personalityinkwell already justified raping a 10 yo girl in his head :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

His mind is literally deleting basic common sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Insecure03 and Be_ConfidentBro
A lot of guys say "Oh if Meremy Jeeks rapes it's okay but not for me"

1. Rape is never "okay". Rape is a crime and is wrong
2. Women have rape fantasies, and when raped, often orgasm, and develop feelings for their rapists.

take a look at this thread. all these women have developed feelings for their rapists and considered dating them. now, do you think they are all chads? NO

go to any public place with lots of people, and hat will you see? loads of couples, and not all the dudes will be chads, most will be normies. So, if a woman can date a normie, what's to say she can't develop feelings for a normie who rapes her?

The answer is that it is possible to look average, rape a woman, and have her enjoy it. Most of you are too high inhib to do it (and for good reason, you could get your ass thrown in jail.) But to cope with this reality, you tell yourself "even if I did rape she wouldn't enjoy it". GIGACOPE

bro cmon you must be on at least 10 FBI watchlists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Golgo13, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
I like how @personalityinkwell already justified raping a 10 yo girl in his head :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

His mind is literally deleting basic common sense.
you're such a fucking soy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I’m not gonna fight these threads anymore. I just hope the 16 year olds on this site understand that YES most women have rape fantasies. But also most women want a FANTASY to stay a FANTASY.

Even if you rape her and she orgasms, the guilt she will feel for enjoying the rape will traumatize her abd cause her to question her identity, and sanity for life.

I know this is a shitpost, I just want to clarify for the 15 year olds on this site who will grow up with this in the back of their mind
I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HER SANITY OR IDENTITY SON,

What bothers me is-

BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE, BEING ADDED TO THE SEX OFFENDER LIST, GIVEN A SENTENCE OF 5-10 YEARS, BEATEN UP/RAPED BY THUGS IN PRISION , NAME AND STATUS RUINED, ASS RUINED

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, OOGABOOGA, Jamal2222 and 2 others

lmao

why would she feel traumatized, because of society or the act?

this is why i take stimulants before meeting the girl im going to LTR soon, i purposely increase my irritability and anger so i can genuinely be a fucking asshole while dominating her

i was shocked when she told me her biggest fantasy is 'to be covered in blue and purple spots on her entire body after an intense sex session' because irl she is so innocent and shy she barely has the guts to go up and hug me, i literally initiate EVERYTHING

you are a very good poster but most of the userbase is not ready for these unfathomable gigablackpills
which stimulants?

Walking on thin ice my friend xD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Too scared of going to jail. My rape would cause ME to get raped by Tyrone in jail

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel