• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mewton and HeightPilledum

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BloodClot, Mewton and 3 others
he looks like anime maxxed, mogs hard

very good looking both of them
I was gonna say he's not even GL lmao. GL enough for a gook tho. Lifefuel. I mog him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Idk, he definitely has a good chin bones, if it's this visible even from afar.
View attachment 2409364
Brow ridge is ogre/orc feature, not attribute of prettyboys
If he was actually boneless he wouldn't have this much mass and his jawline wouldn't be visible
View attachment 2409366
Also JFL at you praising the coloring. This nigro looks like pretty much every designed White male character in a vidya made by Asians with a female gaze in mind.
And while I can't post videos here, I've seen him in motion and he still looks great
How popular do you think I'd be with squishy squishy?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Daaaamn the gook is so hot I wanna fuck her so bad

• +1
Reactions: andy9432, Deleted member 22627 and HeightPilledum
Jfl Iโ€™ve been with her, sheโ€™s only 18 and just finished high school in HK. Sheโ€™s incredibly good looking but frauds in photos somewhat, and even the guy with her is frauded/edited quite a bit.

IMG 7765

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewman, WeiWei, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Not exactly THE most aesthetic, but it's definitely up there. Easily in the top 10

WM looks like @Anstrum95 with his looksmatch
View attachment 2409313
View attachment 2409315
View attachment 2409314

View attachment 2409316

View attachment 2409317

View attachment 2409318

View attachment 2409319

View attachment 2409322

View attachment 2409324

View attachment 2409325
Surprisingly, the Chinese women commenting under her profile are praising HER looks instead of his, which is something that usually doesn't happen. They usually mire the White guy, but apparently she afogs him according to them
According to Google Translate, most comments are
"OMG sister is so beautiful!!"
"Sister is so beautiful she steals the light from her hot foreign boyfriend"
"Beautiful couple"
"Beautiful sister with equally beautiful boy"

I'm like bitch how, this girl somehow landed a Leon Kennedy looking mf
View attachment 2409331
But SHE gets the praise?!
Dnrd they look gay

If anything, real life is the opposite of what you said. Every educated individual in the planet believe that only white men and non white women should breed

To me, you are a ethnic afraid of the bleak truth that your women will choose to be vessels of our sperms within a heartbeat.

If every Japanese, Philippino, Vietnam and Chinese women get knocked up by white men this will be the new norm, not your yellow skin flat nosed pancake face
View attachment 2409396
Looks fem

I mog him (and you)

Typically, the thought is of righting the wrongs of white people. But not wrongs as imagined of in the liberal manner. Wrongs as in tolerating liberals ๐Ÿ˜„

inverting it makes me think these are not your thoughts, but that you are reflecting the feelings of some ugly ass asian girl

I like white people. (and even think liberalism has its place ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) But you are moving from funny to cringe

Jfl Iโ€™ve been with her, sheโ€™s only 18 and just finished high school in HK. Sheโ€™s incredibly good looking but frauds in photos somewhat, and even the guy with her is frauded/edited quite a bit.

View attachment 2409529
The larp never stops.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and HeightPilledum
The larp never stops.
Bro youโ€™re probably a sub 5 gook, this level of Asian girl is white Chad only. @HeightPilledum can verify itโ€™s the same girl.

IMG 7767

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, WeiWei and aspiringexcel
Surprisingly, the Chinese women commenting under her profile are praising HER looks instead of his, which is something that usually doesn't happen. They usually mire the White guy, but apparently she afogs him according to them
"Beautiful couple"

View attachment 2409331
Because he is a horsefaced syrianpsycho looking ass mf.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, HeightPilledum and aspiringexcel
Bro youโ€™re probably a sub 5 gook, this level of Asian girl is white Chad only. @HeightPilledum can verify itโ€™s the same girl.

View attachment 2409671
Im white jfl + most attractive people dont date out.

Also most asian foids that have the douyin/ulzzang aesthetic date gooks while asian jewmericans are the ones that date out.

Im not denying theres gl asian foids with white men, but giga jfl if you dont see the fact 99% of gl noodlewhores are with gooks. (Just like gl white foids)

WMAF is mostly normies just like AMWF. No need to cope.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and marauder
Not exactly THE most aesthetic, but it's definitely up there. Easily in the top 10

WM looks like @Anstrum95 with his looksmatch
View attachment 2409313
View attachment 2409315
View attachment 2409314

View attachment 2409316

View attachment 2409317

View attachment 2409318

View attachment 2409319

View attachment 2409322

View attachment 2409324

View attachment 2409325
"Beautiful couple"

View attachment 2409331

I don't mind jbw couples when the kids parents look good but most of the jbw couples the female looks way better so the spawn looks like er and the dad's look subhuman as fuck

why did bro seamaxx whit stacy options

I don't mind jbw couples when the kids parents look good but most of the jbw couples the female looks way better so the spawn looks like er and the dad's look subhuman as fuck
All the hapa Chads have at least one subhuman parent. No exceptions
Inside four star OLB Nick Herbigs mainland voyage that ended with a commitment to Wisconsin

Gettyimages 1143606144 594x594

Screenshot 20230826 152414

Clint Bondad on Facebook  Wish I was there in Germany when my family is hanging out

Nathan Adrian  Wife Olympics Parents  Sponsorship

Might as well call it WMWW at this point
White women are allowed to dye their hair and fraud all their lives, get tanned, use every makeup trick to make their lower lids disappear (see "e-girl makeup") BUT GOD FORBID ASIAN WOMEN WEARING CONTACTS AS ACCESSORIES

Because he is a horsefaced syrianpsycho looking ass mf.
Syrian has a bit more bones but he doesn't have the same appeal.
This Polish guy is more harmonious, facially more attractive although he does have less PSL points than Syrian

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
White women are allowed to dye their hair and fraud all their lives, get tanned, use every makeup trick to make their lower lids disappear (see "e-girl makeup") BUT GOD FORBID ASIAN WOMEN WEARING CONTACTS AS ACCESSORIES
White women are retarded for tanning and asian women are smart for bleaching their skin and wearing contacts. It's just funny that you find this the most aesthetic "WMAF" couple because this foid is clearly europeanmaxxed and lighter skinned than the guy

• Hmm...

View attachment 2409529

View attachment 2409671
You need to show me to have pics with her or you're LARPing.
Anybody can make up the chat meme
>just trust me bro
No
>Ummm I deleted them tho
You shouldn't have, and if I were to be with a girl like that I wouldn't delete anything
>I can show you the DMs
Not believable. Easy to fraud, and not an evidence you've been with her.

How am I supposed to believe you ended up with a Hong Kong JB without you showing me any evidence?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
White women are retarded for tanning
Not an excuse, and they aren't retarded. Tanning hides their skin failios. It's like natural makeup (and white women wear darker makeup)
and asian women are smart for bleaching their skin and wearing contacts
They wear Oshiroi but it's a traditional thing. They've been doing it since before Northern European people even developed a civilization
It's just funny that you find this the most aesthetic "WMAF" couple because this foid is clearly europeanmaxxed and lighter skinned than the guy
You can see her skin is darker than his in about all the photos
3619497 1040g00830npvn2h6gs105ndg8u7g9dc077jmfvg

And she's hardly a European-looking Asian either, she just tries different makeups

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Not an excuse, and they aren't retarded. Tanning hides their skin failios. It's like natural makeup (and white women wear darker makeup)

They wear Oshiroi but it's a traditional thing. They've been doing it since before Northern European people even developed a civilization

You can see her skin is darker than his in about all the photos
View attachment 2409817
And she's hardly a European-looking Asian either, she just tries different makeups
whatever helps you cope :forcedsmile: you find the pairing aesthetic because she's light skinned and european looking and not some brown jungle gook + tanning ages your skin and it's the worst thing a woman can do to her image.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and HeightPilledum
Damn she's insanely cute, I'd take Asian girl of this tier over white stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and WeiWei
You need to show me to have pics with her or you're LARPing.
Anybody can make up the chat meme
>just trust me bro
No
>Ummm I deleted them tho
You shouldn't have, and if I were to be with a girl like that I wouldn't delete anything
>I can show you the DMs
Not believable. Easy to fraud, and not an evidence you've been with her.

How am I supposed to believe you ended up with a Hong Kong JB without you showing me any evidence?
Itโ€™s honestly not really that big of a deal Iโ€™ve been with better looking Asian girls than her, sheโ€™s like high stacylite irl.
And well I donโ€™t want to brag about her it was just funny that you posted the same girl that I know, and sheโ€™s actually a really nice person too and I donโ€™t want that share too much here.
IMG 7769

whatever helps you cope :forcedsmile: you find the pairing aesthetic because she's light skinned and european looking and not some brown jungle gook + tanning ages your skin and it's the worst thing a woman can do to her image.
How is she European looking? She's stereotypically Asian looking in all her pics
1040g00830npvn2h6gs105ndg8u7g9dc077jmfvg

IMG 20230831 174324

IMG 20230831 174223

IMG 20230831 174145

IMG 20230831 174114

IMG 20230831 174131

IMG 20230831 174311

But because she decided to wear blue contacts for one date you're coping by saying she's European ๐Ÿ˜‚
Apparently not having a fat nigger nose = European in whatever Punjabi village you're from

• JFL
How is she European looking? She's stereotypically Asian looking in all her pics
View attachment 2409839
View attachment 2409841
View attachment 2409842
View attachment 2409843
View attachment 2409845
View attachment 2409846
View attachment 2409847
But because she decided to wear blue contacts for one date you're coping by saying she's European ๐Ÿ˜‚
Apparently not having a fat nigger nose = European in whatever Punjabi village you're from
Looks almost like your average EE foid if you put contacts in her eyes

Itโ€™s honestly not really that big of a deal Iโ€™ve been with better looking Asian girls than her, sheโ€™s like high stacylite irl.
And well I donโ€™t want to brag about her it was just funny that you posted the same girl that I know, and sheโ€™s actually a really nice person too and I donโ€™t want that share too much here.
View attachment 2409838View attachment 2409844
Still not actual evidence, broski.
How am I supposed to believe you when you're not even showing me her Instagram name?
If you're afraid of the incels here finding out, just DM it to me privately and I'll see it for myself, but unless you do that, you're just posting tales from the basement
A0461762358 10

• +1
Still not actual evidence, broski.
How am I supposed to believe you when you're not even showing me her Instagram name?
If you're afraid of the incels here finding out, just DM it to me privately and I'll see it for myself, but unless you do that, you're just posting tales from the basement
View attachment 2409863
Lol I thought youโ€™d have her instagram, and sheโ€™s follows only a few white guys so I donโ€™t want to get doxxed. And I posted more evidence than 99% of โ€˜slayersโ€™ here, but doesnโ€™t matter anyway.

• Hmm...
Lol I thought youโ€™d have her instagram, and sheโ€™s follows only a few white guys so I donโ€™t want to get doxxed. And I posted more evidence than 99% of โ€˜slayersโ€™ here, but doesnโ€™t matter anyway.
I found her on XiaoHongShu and she doesn't have her Instagram linked or written anywhere.
And you posted absolutely zero evidence that you've been with her. Nor any evidence that the person in that chat is her because you refuse to share her profile even privately.
So as usual...
A0461762358 10

Unless you can prove otherwise

• +1
Angle, even just changing her eyes to black destroys your argument.
View attachment 2409906
That's her best angle (with contacts) so idk how you destroyed my argument. You've proven that eye color and canthal folds is all that separates her from looking eastern european from the front, which is why she wears contacts in the first place

I found her on XiaoHongShu and she doesn't have her Instagram linked or written anywhere.
And you posted absolutely zero evidence that you've been with her. Nor any evidence that the person in that chat is her because you refuse to share her profile even privately.
So as usual...
View attachment 2409909
Heres her profile you can clearly see itโ€™s her and she follows me jfl.

IMG 7775
IMG 7776

So as usual...
View attachment 2409909
lmfao @marauder is such an incel but unironically

• JFL
That's her best angle (with contacts) so idk how you destroyed my argument. You've proven that eye color and canthal folds is all that separates her from looking eastern european from the front, which is why she wears contacts in the first place
It's one of their worst photos, but whatever helps you cope.

Heres her profile you can clearly see itโ€™s her and she follows me jfl.

View attachment 2409911View attachment 2409912
Still
1) No username
2) No evidence you've been with her
3) No proof it's her actual account and not a copycat who downloaded her pics

• +1
I'm gonna go out on a limb to say that it's possible that they've been together, but his complete lack of evidence (even one single photo would be enough) and insisting that he did is what intrigues me.

I asked him to just send me the username privately, and I NEVER share the usernames of any WMAF couple I post, but he still refuses. So how can I believe him?
Any random Chad would be like "Yeah sure, here you go ๐Ÿ˜‚" and just ngaf

• +1
How popular do you think I'd be with squishy squishy?
I always said you'd be very popular with any race of women if your AI renditions are anything to go by

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
I disagree but I respect you more than the other jbw maxers you don't call gooks sub human
Unlike most incels, I do actually like Asians, both men and women. I find Asian people to have great bones and features, but they are generally nerfed by height.

In any case, any handsome, popular or successful hapa male always has an ugly or below average Asian mom. Even that PSL God mf I posted earlier in this thread has a somewhat chadlite White father and an ugly Asian mom.

If you can find me a good looking or successful hapa male with a Stacy Asian mom, I'll eat every word I said on genetic lottery

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
@Xangsane Why the angry face? You don't like complements?

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Still
1) No username
2) No evidence you've been with her
3) No proof it's her actual account and not a copycat who downloaded her pics
Lol youโ€™re pretty low iq, sheโ€™s not some famous chick sheโ€™s got like 1000 followers on xiaohongshu/insta no oneโ€™s making fake accounts of her. And I donโ€™t understand why you think sheโ€™s so special anyway tbf.

Keep coping, to date this level of girls or better in HK youโ€™re probably gonna spend 5 times your monthly salary on restaurants/clubs so I donโ€™t think you can afford to come here tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, HeightPilledum and WeiWei