One of the most aesthetic WMAF couples I've ever seen

Lol you’re pretty low iq, she’s not some famous chick she’s got like 1000 followers on xiaohongshu/insta no one’s making fake accounts of her. And I don’t understand why you think she’s so special anyway tbf.

Keep coping, to date this level of girls or better in HK you’re probably gonna spend 5 times your monthly salary on restaurants/clubs so I don’t think you can afford to come here tbh.
Lmao you are so mad dude coz you know we know you are just a LARPer full of shit. Keep fapping your white microdick, while I ram your gooks.

Lmao you are so mad dude coz you know we know you are just a LARPer full of shit. Keep fapping your white microdick, while I ram your gooks.
Nah you could definitely slay in China or something, but for top tier HK girls you need prettyboy looks and money/lifestyle too, they’re materialistic af.

marauder

• Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Nah you could definitely slay in China or something, but for top tier HK girls you need prettyboy looks and money/lifestyle too, they’re materialistic af.
Uh... I got money. lol I also don't believe that HK is different. And you know, if a gook sexually rejects me, that will turn me into a very bad person... yeah I don't think she wants that.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and marauder
Lol you’re pretty low iq, she’s not some famous chick she’s got like 1000 followers on xiaohongshu/insta no one’s making fake accounts of her.
Doesn't mean copycats can't exist. I've seen lots of them and they work fast.
And I don’t understand why you think she’s so special anyway tbf.
I'm just saying, you come in bragging about having banged this girl, but you have no evidence other than that you may or may not have her Instagram (which you absolutely refuse to share)
Keep coping, to date this level of girls or better in HK you’re probably gonna spend 5 times your monthly salary on restaurants/clubs so I don’t think you can afford to come here tbh.
HK isn't that expensive, it's not Dubai or the Maldives. But I'm still wondering how you, a White guy, ended up living over there

he is, you went into copium overdrive

laughs cage GIF
OK you are still an insufferable faggot tho. Hope you kys. You have no job, no money, your accent sucks, and you are severely autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 16474
OK you are still an insufferable faggot tho. Hope you kys. You have no job, no money, your accent sucks, and you are severely autistic.
u forgot to add ugly looks and old too, same as you 😩

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, St.TikTokcel and HeightPilledum
She's from Hong Kong
She’s from mainland China, just lives in HK. Native Hong Kong girls look pretty shit and are more westernised/tan skin, and speak shitty Cantonese instead of Mandarin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and WeiWei
I don't consider it any weirder than Pajeets obsessing over white women or niggers desperately looking for any "snow bunny" in existence.
It's not different than any ricecel that is right now following every AMWF couple on Instagram.
It's certainly less weird than any humiliation fetish.

Unlike any other person with yellow fever who lusts over random Asian women, I make sure MY noodlestacies are with White men
yeah tbh every single non white man obsessing with white women is wayy more cringe then the WMAF thing
latinas and african women have better bodies actually (in their continents)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, LampPostPrime, WeiWei and 1 other person
Not exactly THE most aesthetic, but it's definitely up there. Easily in the top 10

WM looks like @Anstrum95 with his looksmatch
View attachment 2409313
View attachment 2409315
View attachment 2409314

View attachment 2409316

View attachment 2409317

View attachment 2409318

View attachment 2409319

View attachment 2409322

View attachment 2409324

View attachment 2409325
Surprisingly, the Chinese women commenting under her profile are praising HER looks instead of his, which is something that usually doesn't happen. They usually mire the White guy, but apparently she afogs him according to them
According to Google Translate, most comments are
"OMG sister is so beautiful!!"
"Sister is so beautiful she steals the light from her hot foreign boyfriend"
"Beautiful couple"
"Beautiful sister with equally beautiful boy"

I'm like bitch how, this girl somehow landed a Leon Kennedy looking mf
View attachment 2409331
But SHE gets the praise?!
Squishy! Squishy!

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and HeightPilledum
yeah tbh every single non white man obsessing with white women is wayy more cringe then the WMAF thing
latinas and african women have better bodies actually (in their continents)
and oh boy they do looooooooooooooove BWCs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LampPostPrime
He mogs the girl hard wtf

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Quagmire, marauder and HeightPilledum
Can we please stop calling zygoless cucks Chads. Only Pitt gets away with it because of his jaw.

Can we please stop calling zygoless cucks Chads. Only Pitt gets away with it because of his jaw.
Absolute meme.
What matters is chin and jawline

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
How is she European looking? She's stereotypically Asian looking in all her pics
View attachment 2409839
View attachment 2409841
View attachment 2409842
View attachment 2409843
View attachment 2409845
View attachment 2409846
View attachment 2409847
But because she decided to wear blue contacts for one date you're coping by saying she's European 😂
Apparently not having a fat nigger nose = European in whatever Punjabi village you're from
Full-blown caucasian facial features from the whitemaxxed noodle stacylite.Obviously recovered from 2 rhnios coupled with some implants and botox before meeting the Anglo chad.Foids on her looks level in Korea are so incredibly rare that the only rational explanation would be either surgeries or hapa admixture.They're unanimously praised and put on a pedestal by their own people hence the kpop sensation which is essentially camouflaged white worship.This is from a gook

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and marauder
Full-blown caucasian facial features from the whitemaxxed noodle stacylite.Obviously recovered from 2 rhnios coupled with some implants and botox before meeting the Anglo chad.Foids on her looks level in Korea are so incredibly rare that the only rational explanation would be either surgeries or hapa admixture.They're unanimously praised and put on a pedestal by their own people hence the kpop sensation which is essentially camouflaged white worship.This is from a gook
Jfl she’s not whitemaxxed or white looking in the slightest, this is how top tier girls look in China/HK, and fits the beauty standard here. I know her irl and have seen without makeup, she’s literally 18 and not had surgery just frauds with contacts/makeup and editing that all Chinese girls do. Here’s a photo of her unfrauded, still looks top tier.

IMG 3664

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Earth Dollar, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 16474
Jfl she’s not whitemaxxed or white looking in the slightest, this is how top tier girls look in China/HK, and fits the beauty standard here. I know her irl and have seen without makeup, she’s literally 18 and not had surgery just frauds with contacts/makeup and editing that all Chinese girls do. Here’s a photo of her unfrauded, still looks top tier.

View attachment 2411604
Looks way better like this than when whitemaxxed tbqhwy

u forgot to add ugly looks and old too, same as you 😩
Oh shit! Anstrum straight up talkin shit! Legit been seeing you post since like 2017 and first time i ever seen you do that ! 🧐🧐🧐

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime
my ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
These white bois slaying asian princesses and dark skinned 5'5 immigrants here are dogging on the high class Nordic looking mf:s slaying them. JFL.

looks like an anime couple ngl

• +1
Reactions: Quagmire, LampPostPrime and HeightPilledum
More photos, some old, some new
1040g00830pkma5gr6g005ndg8u7g9dc05vj59s8

1040g00830pkma5gr6g0g5ndg8u7g9dc025lcso0

1040g00830pkma5gr6g105ndg8u7g9dc0ipij3mg

1040g00830pkma5gr6g1g5ndg8u7g9dc09o32q3g

1040g00830pn7dp07ms0g5ndg8u7g9dc0j0kcf3o

1040g00830pn7dp07ms1g5ndg8u7g9dc02ud40o8

1040g00830pn7dp07ms105ndg8u7g9dc0rrue88o

1040g00830pn7dp07ms205ndg8u7g9dc0tjhmvdg

1040g00830pn7dp07ms2g5ndg8u7g9dc0h4vet90

Since everyone keeps comparing them to Leon and Ada she said they might do a cosplay.
I changed my mind on the looks department, they are 100% looksmatched. She's just as good looking as he is

Also eliminates the @exo cope of her being "European looking" when she looks 100% Asian with darker Amerinig makeup on
IMG 20231003 065208

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Nigga...

 Is white/asian couples all you think about?

View attachment 2409359

Did God enter some misinput during your conception to make your brain 100% fixated on some random shit?

I can only picture you wandering around the streets of your little West Virginia consulate holding one of these and looking left and right for the mere semblance of an Asian female and a white male in the same vicinity.

View attachment 2409368View attachment 2409363

Then you giggle autistically and accidentally let out:

"oh my!!! a geomaxxer chad with a chink stacy!! this one is going in my looksmax.org thread!!!"

View attachment 2409367
LMAOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
No
I'm white in North America and by the way you talk you're clearly chronically online

- I've briefly been with an Asian girl, which are common in Canada

That obsession is some weirdo shit. They're nothing much, mildly ugly on average.

Asian girls in general are butt ugly, and aren’t worth destroying your genetics for.

People only flock to Asian women, because they have no other options. Or have some form of issues.

There’s genuinely no reason why someone should want to date a chink, in a world full of actual beautiful women who aren’t recessed.

imagine being white HTN+ and settling with an asian

asians are only for sub HTN white men

imagine being white HTN+ and settling with an asian

asians are only for sub HTN white men
Lots of Chads are with Asian women and the Chads often aren't with their looksmatch

looks like a basic tik tok couple