Online dating ruined clubbing

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
It's kind of funny how dating apps have ruined dating for average males. Back in the day, and I mean like ten years ago, clubs were THE PLACE males went to if they wanted to get laid. Even an average guy could go to a club and get laid with some charm and game, because before the apps women's options were much more limited to the few guys who had the guts to approach them. That's why PUA became so popular in the 00s and early 10s, because it could actually work. Now all those PUA coaches are washed up rejects because their methods don't work anymore.

These days though about 40% of relationships start on dating apps. Women have much less incentive to go clubbing, because why would they when they have thousands of men to choose from on their phone. Going clubbing just means being pestered by men she's not attracted to, and she's comparing any man that approaches her to all the men available to her on dating apps. I went clubbing a few times this year on the weekend and was shocked by how empty the clubs are compared to even 5 years ago when every club was packed on a weekend night.

It also has another effect. Chads and chad-lites have no incentive to go clubbing either, because they have abundant options on the apps. Why would a guy go through all the hassle of going to a club full of sweaty drunk people, humiliating rejections, and hangovers when he can just set up dates from the comfort of his home? The men who still feel the need to go clubbing these days are the guys who CAN'T get any success on dating apps, uglier guys. This lowers the average quality of men going clubbing, which further disincentivizes women to go clubbing. Online dating is the nail in the coffin for average guys and makes PUA a thing of the past.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, RoyaleWithCheese, gothmog6 and 6 others
I went clubbing a few times this year on the weekend
The men who still feel the need to go clubbing these days are the guys who CAN'T get any success on dating apps, uglier guys. This lowers the average quality of men going clubbing, which further disincentivizes women to go clubbing.
at least youre self aware

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob, Kristin, mogstars and 2 others
Another massive benefit of dating apps for good-looking guys is that by setting up a 1-on-1 date instead of clubbing, they completely avoid having to deal with her cockblocking friends and other guys trying to amog him.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Mio
I will go er on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: tren_31
Women only go to clubs for a ego boost and free drinks then once shes drunk off all the cucks drinks she will text chad to come plow her :cry:

As a Nurse my social circle is 90% women and I go clubbing with women who are in the 20-30 age range.
Most women don't go out to the club with the intention of having sex. On a regular Saturday night most women are content to just dance in a little safety circle with their friends, enjoy the music, get wasted, post dumb shit to their stories, and then go home in an Uber. I'd actually argue that more women go out now that there's no expectation of hooking up or having your friends all disappear with different guys like in the past. They just go for the experience.

I'm an oldcel (mid 20s) but I remember back when I was 18 clubs were almost exclusively white and had decent male to female ratios, but immigration has absolutely obliterated the ratios in clubs and these days in Australia it's wall-to-wall indians/pakis/srilankans and you have to go to clubs with high entree fees and enforced ratios to get a good experience. Women also like going to clubs which are full of women so they don't get hit on by ugly guys.

• +1
Reactions: Mio
It's not dating apps but women's empowerment and education
So abolish women's rights

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Stad still plows girls asses in clubs toilet

It's kind of funny how dating apps have ruined dating for average males. Back in the day, and I mean like ten years ago, clubs were THE PLACE males went to if they wanted to get laid. Even an average guy could go to a club and get laid with some charm and game, because before the apps women's options were much more limited to the few guys who had the guts to approach them. That's why PUA became so popular in the 00s and early 10s, because it could actually work. Now all those PUA coaches are washed up rejects because their methods don't work anymore.

These days though about 40% of relationships start on dating apps. Women have much less incentive to go clubbing, because why would they when they have thousands of men to choose from on their phone. Going clubbing just means being pestered by men she's not attracted to, and she's comparing any man that approaches her to all the men available to her on dating apps. I went clubbing a few times this year on the weekend and was shocked by how empty the clubs are compared to even 5 years ago when every club was packed on a weekend night.

It also has another effect. Chads and chad-lites have no incentive to go clubbing either, because they have abundant options on the apps. Why would a guy go through all the hassle of going to a club full of sweaty drunk people, humiliating rejections, and hangovers when he can just set up dates from the comfort of his home? The men who still feel the need to go clubbing these days are the guys who CAN'T get any success on dating apps, uglier guys. This lowers the average quality of men going clubbing, which further disincentivizes women to go clubbing. Online dating is the nail in the coffin for average guys and makes PUA a thing of the past.
My dad doesn't seem to grasp this jfl

cope you're just ugly g women still prefer to see your full package than your frauded online dating pics

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Bloatedcelbag
True and high IQ analysis. While it’s true that not all women are on dating apps, ALL dtf women are. The ones who still go to clubs are either time-wasting attention seekers or just there to get high and dance with their friends. For the most part. Clubbing sucks anyway unless you’re social circle maxxed like crazy.

Only old/ugly people go to clubs