Only 2% of women prefer men who are under 5'8"!

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
According to a survey by MillionaireMatch, the most popular height for men on Tinder is 6 feet. 45% of women in the survey prefer men who are over 6 feet tall, while 25% prefer men who are between 5'8" and 6 feet. Only 2% of women prefer men who are under 5'8".

Over for manlets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Deleted member 18522 and 5 others
Females are retarded when it comes to measuring. 5'10 and 5'11 guys can easily get away with claiming 6 ft.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clark69, autistic_tendencies and 11 others
There’s nothing wrong with this

Manlets are subhuman and dysgenic

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I'm nearly 5'11 but say I'm 5'8 to fuck with people :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Ricky212
According to a survey by MillionaireMatch, the most popular height for men on Tinder is 6 feet. 45% of women in the survey prefer men who are over 6 feet tall, while 25% prefer men who are between 5'8" and 6 feet. Only 2% of women prefer men who are under 5'8".

Over for manlets.
Those 2% are fucking lying

shoes get me to 5'9.5

As long as you are 5/6 inches taller than her or more it doesn't really matter what height you are. But there must be a difference and idealistically a good one.

Over for manlets.
"Prefer"

Yeah no shit. Even if it was 0% I wouldn't be surprised.

They are being distinguished by only height, even women who are willing to date 5"2 guys would pick above 5"8 because it is the only criteria given, so it's a given they would choose an objectively superior choice

The real world has face and individuals against each other in all facets physically percievable

These stats are good for what they are meant to be for to determine the ideal male height

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
more like 0.0002 and that's being generous

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PMF1
As long as you are 5/6 inches taller than her or more it doesn't really matter what height you are. But there must be a difference and idealistically a good one.
cope

Those ranges are fucking stupid. Ofc they prefer under 5'8 because it includes 5'1 gigamanlets too.

They would take 5'8 prime DiCaprio over 6'1 Samwise Gamgee

No shit, water nigga

"Prefer"

Yeah no shit. Even if it was 0% I wouldn't be surprised.

They are being distinguished by only height, even women who are willing to date 5"2 guys would pick above 5"8 because it is the only criteria given, so it's a given they would choose an objectively superior choice

The real world has face and individuals against each other in all facets physically percievable

These stats are good for what they are meant to be for to determine the ideal male height
Only guy in here who understands surveys and statistics.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
most women prefer lean athletic guys but they date bloat maxed ogres
Hahahahah

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Those 2% of women are in denial of their biological desires. No woman wants a short man.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
Lifefuel if 6'0 is still a good height in the US tbh