Swolepenisman

Kraken

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5830, Hero of the Imperium, Chadrapist and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
My eyes are naturally that color and they make me look like a femboy bitch because they are bigger than my nose. Green, vibrant green to specific, is the ideal eye color. Maybe bright amber too.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 4804, RoundHouse and 1 other person
My eyes are naturally that color and they make me look like a femboy bitch because they are bigger than my nose. Green, vibrant green to specific, is the ideal eye color. Maybe bright amber too.
Blue is ideal nice icy blue tbh but if they are big and round they can appear cuckish and you near other masc features to pull it off

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 2214
looks like contacts

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 2214
looks like contacts
If he was pale/white they would not look like contacts. The contrast is just very strong, and light blue eyes on black people are rare asf

If you look like a femboy there's many reasons for that, eye colour isn't one of them

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
pitts eyes are a bit darker than that I think

If you look like a femboy there's many reasons for that, eye colour isn't one of them
I also said big eyes. Very PCT too. My outer eye corners are higher than the rest of my eyes. I also have a small and slightly recessed chin, which used to be even more recessed before I loo

Guys like Jordan Barrett (Your pfp) and Jeff Seid are pretty but they resemble more lions or tigers rather than domestic cats.

Meanwhile my eyes look more like a like cat/husky hybrid anime character. Thats why I chose this pfp. And it's funny, because my nose used to be more large, but I guess that since I grew taller my head got bigger and just sort of grew into it. My eyes also grew bigger, but at least they aren't buggy and they are still more narrow than round. Keep in mind I live in Mexico, where blue eyes - especially really light and vivid crystal blue eyes like mine are very rare to find, so people comment on them a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Lol this irrelevant ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
I also said big eyes. Very PCT too. My outer eye corners are higher than the rest of my eyes. I also have a small and slightly recessed chin, which used to be even more recessed before I loo

Guys like Jordan Barrett (Your pfp) and Jeff Seid are pretty but they resemble more lions or tigers rather than domestic cats.

Meanwhile my eyes look more like a like cat/husky hybrid anime character. Thats why I chose this pfp. And it's funny, because my nose used to be more large, but I guess that since I grew taller my head got bigger and just sort of grew into it. My eyes also grew bigger, but at least they aren't buggy and they are still more narrow than round. Keep in mind I live in Mexico, where blue eyes - especially really light and vivid crystal blue eyes like mine are very rare to find, so people comment on them a lot.
If you look how I imagine you, anime character fits better than femboy, anyways, still sounds like a really ascendable base, interested for your upcoming update

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
If you look how I imagine you, anime character fits better than femboy, anyways, still sounds like a really ascendable base, interested for your upcoming update
I probably wont share my eye area to everyone, but I will PM it to you. I was planning to do my first one this January, but my parents want to go to for vacation in December (obviously not travel outside the country due to COVID), so I now plan to do it on February, March at the absolute most. I will also measure my height if I am done growing.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
WHAT KIND OF SELHATING CUCK WOULD CHANGE HIS DARK BROWN MASCULINE DOMINANT ALPHA MALE EYES INTO FEMININE LIGHT FEATURED BLUE FEMALE ONES???

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
WHAT KIND OF SELHATING CUCK WOULD CHANGE HIS DARK BROWN MASCULINE DOMINANT ALPHA MALE EYES INTO FEMININE LIGHT FEATURED BLUE FEMALE ONES???
Giga cope blue eyes mog in every way

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Mouthbreath
This dude had a very invasive eye surgery with high failure rate not worth it

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
literally just wait until stroma or go to turkey or smthn

I will rape every humanoid who fraude eye color

Eye color is cope

It makes a difference if pitt didn't have blue eyes he wouldn't look as good
He would look a little worse with brown eyes, no doubt. In most people it won't make a significant difference

• WTF
Reactions: Swolepenisman