Only Chad has natural sex with foids

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Did our ancenstors at any point in time had to learn "pua", "take her out on a date" or go to the field to pick some flowers in order to fuck their foids. No, they would simply get horny and fuck her without any consent, but consent doesn't exists anyway.

Only Chad has that kind of a natural relationship with foids. He is so attractive that he can literally fuck a foid on a first date with 0 to minimal investment from his side. There are no 5 dates, talking stage, any of that bullshit, foid is so attracted to him that she breaks every "rule" for him.

Every time that you need to pay extra money, to go on a extra date, to get shit tested, to make that extra step, you are basically compensating for your lack of attractiveness and getting used. Ideally you will fuck on a first date if she is attracted to you, or 2nd date MAX but she needs to show giga interest and initiate "conversation". Know that every single foid in 2023. at some point got fucked on a first date by a guy that she was attracted to and now she wants to make you a faggot cuck who goes on 5 dates first.

If foid was in some forest outside of this brainwashed society and she saw a Chad walking by, she would just stare at him and show her tits and ass to attract him after which he would simply approach and fuck her without uttering a single word.

It's sex in the first 15 minutes of meeting or death, jfl if you have to put any effort into dating...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Primalsplit, 3virtues and 29 others
Did our ancenstors at any point in time had to learn "pua", "take her out on a date" or go to the field to pick some flowers in order to fuck their foids. No, they would simply get horny and fuck her without any consent, but consent doesn't exists anyway.

Only Chad has that kind of a natural relationship with foids. He is so attractive that he can literally fuck a foid on a first date with 0 to minimal investment from his side. There are no 5 dates, talking stage, any of that bullshit, foid is so attracted to him that she breaks every "rule" for him.

Every time that you need to pay extra money, to go on a extra date, to get shit tested, to make that extra step, you are basically compensating for your lack of attractiveness and getting used. Ideally you will fuck on a first date if she is attracted to you, or 2nd date MAX but she needs to show giga interest and initiate "conversation". Know that every single foid in 2023. at some point got fucked on a first date by a guy that she was attracted to and now she wants make you a faggot cuck who goes on 5 dates first.

If foid was in some forest outside of this brainwashed society and she saw a Chad approach, she would just stare at him and show her tits and ass to attract him after which he would simply approach and fuck her without uttering a single word.

It's sex in the first 15 minutes of meeting or death, jfl if you have to put any effort into dating...
Blud reacted to my post then copied it 💀

Based thread tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ZaC, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
I'm glad people are waking up more to what a scam dating is. Chad slays with zero commitment. If you have to be a jester for even 3 OR MORE dates you are a cuckold.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: traplurker, sudanguy, leveruis and 7 others
Blud reacted to my post then copied it 💀

Based thread tho
I've read it after I created this thread, but I have been having these conclusions because I have observed it and proved it from real life 100%.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, chosen-one and Kamui
I'm talking to a femlet, I just need a place. You just have to say you want to fuck, is literally that easy

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and chosen-one
Chad Is an exaggeration. Chads get lusted world Wide. An HTN Will get sex at First date. Top 20% rule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, datboijj, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
I'm glad people are waking up more to what a scam dating is. Chad slays with zero commitment. If you have to be a jester for even 3 OR MORE dates you are a cuckold.
Even 3 makes you a cuckold tbh, just 1 is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and hardestmfintheroom

Every time that you need to pay extra money, to go on a extra date, to get shit tested, to make that extra step, you are basically compensating for your lack of attractiveness and getting used. Ideally you will fuck on a first date if she is attracted to you, or 2nd date MAX but she needs to show giga interest and initiate "conversation". Know that every single foid in 2023. at some point got fucked on a first date by a guy that she was attracted to and now she wants make you a faggot cuck who goes on 5 dates first.

If foid was in some forest outside of this brainwashed society and she saw a Chad approach, she would just stare at him and show her tits and ass to attract him after which he would simply approach and fuck her without uttering a single word.

I remember when i was 15 i got head on my first date + free dinner lmfao.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sudanguy, the BULL and 1 other person
Even 3 makes you a cuckold tbh, just 1 is more than enough
3 is giga cuckold.

2nd date is MAXIMUM of MAXIMUMS but as I said, she needs to show GIGA interest, give a good reason why It didn't happen, there already needs to be sexual talk and she needs to openly say that she didn't want to be seen ad slut if that was the case.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and sudanguy
I've read it after I created this thread, but I have been having these conclusions because I have observed it and proved it from real life 100%.
Niggas need to peep game and lock in man, all these foids are literally black pilling niggas in their faces and these faggots still fall for being chivalrous

I can’t wait to ascend hard and do bitches so fucking dirty

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and hardestmfintheroom
it's impossible to not be a pathetic cuck as a sub chad man in 2024 if you want relationship/sex. absolutely impossible. soon some of the lower tier chads will need to behave like pathetic betabuxes too.

if she's not taking your load in every orifice in the nearest public restroom within 5 minutes of meeting you, kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZhangJikeFan, SoundnVision, Kamui and 2 others
If she was virgin and withholding sex it’s understandable but if she’s a whore and u go on dates with her ur cuck

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, Shycel, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Every time that you need to pay extra money, to go on a extra date, to get shit tested, to make that extra step, you are basically compensating for your lack of attractiveness and getting used
Incredibly high IQ post OP but this in particular stood out to me.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Clown Show
it's impossible to not be a pathetic cuck as a sub chad man in 2024 if you want relationship/sex. absolutely impossible. soon some of the lower tier chads will need to behave like pathetic betabuxes too.

if she's not taking your load in every orifice in the nearest public restroom within 5 minutes of meeting you, kill yourself
Yup, if you need to go on a "date" YOU ARE A CUCK. Most women will just tell you straight up to meet up and fuck rolf.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, the BULL, standardcel and 1 other person
If she was virgin and withholding sex it’s understandable but if she’s a whore and u go on dates with her ur cuck
I would argue that even then she should fuck on a first date, because I know so many instances of foids losing their virginities on a first date.

Niggas need to peep game and lock in man, all these foids are literally black pilling niggas in their faces and these faggots still fall for being chivalrous

I can’t wait to ascend hard and do bitches so fucking dirty
Now everyone wants to be moneymaxxed Andrew tate to betabux JFL moneymaxxing Is cope when It comes to get sex

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Now everyone wants to be moneymaxxed Andrew tate to betabux JFL moneymaxxing Is cope when It comes to get sex
Foids are so happy when they see armies of subhumans moneymaxxing. They know that they will get giga betabuxxed while being bigger pieces of shit than they already are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eternal_, TechnoBoss and the BULL
reminds me of this IG comments

So many men completely unaware of everything whatsoever, and then comes the foid in the bottom just telling them straight up

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, copemaxxeer, watah and 4 others
Foids are so happy when they see armies of subhumans moneymaxxing. They know that they will get giga betabuxxed while being bigger pieces of shit than they already are.
The worst part Is that normies are Happy about It. Now It's all sigma grindset Bro focus on Money hoes Will come. Yes they Will come to steal your hard earned Money and give you starfish sex once a year jfl at those cucks

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, copemaxxeer, Eternal_ and 2 others
If you’re a bitchless subhuman literally nothing you do looks good

If you an ugly nigga just keep ya head down and keep it pushing respectfully

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, hardestmfintheroom and Clown Show

The only point of money is to looksmax, literally nothing else has that big of a significance on your life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer, kanderior, aspiringexcel and 3 others

Ugly men should have some self respect and go MGTOW. Imagine financing a whore's lifestyle knowing She wouldn't even talk to you if Money wasn't involved. Let those bitches go to work dude

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Clown Show
The only point of money is to looksmax, literally nothing else has that big of a significance on your life.
Get your bread up then looksmax, surgerymax, gymmax and live in comfort

Fuck these retards who are losing sleep and stressing out over fucking 4/10 MTBs who’ve already been fucked in the back of a Denny’s by 10 Tyrone’s before you

• +1
Reactions: leveruis and Clown Show
Ugly men should have some self respect and go MGTOW. Imagine financing a whore's lifestyle knowing She wouldn't even talk to you if Money wasn't involved. Let those bitches go to work dude
Thts wat I’m doing. For I’d rather be ALONE then be in a marriage where a female doesn’t desire me

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Most based thread in weeks

20230819 165446

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Many such cases

Chad's life is the ideal male life