Girl started her dates with Chad by having casual sex and got dumped

S

Steins

It's Over

Basically, Chads-only foid met Chad and they started having seggs on their first few dates and wonder why she got dumped.

Brootal for us who had to do the dancing monkey jig + stand-up comedy routine just to have a second date with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, RecessedChinCel, FacialStructure404 and 11 others

Basically, Chads-only foid met Chad and they started having seggs on their first few dates and wonder why she got dumped.

Brootal for us who had to do the dancing monkey jig + stand-up comedy routine just to have a second date with her.

It's so sad that 95% of the population weren't born with this guy's looks

The 6'3 square jawed mogger who did this probably doesn't even remember this toilet

• +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, ascension, RecessedChinCel and 11 others
When will we enslave women, men? I’m ready (in mc)

It's so sad that 95% of the population weren't born with this guy's looks

The 6'3 square jawed mogger who did this probably doesn't even remember this toilet
Must be Adonis-level of look to even get a girl to fuck on the first date

When I was still bluepilled and dating, I never even got this

The classic top 20% guys taking all the girls

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ggg.tv
Must be Adonis-level of look to even get a girl to fuck on the first date

When I was still bluepilled and dating, I never even got this

The classic top 20% guys taking all the girls
Lmao at ‘courting’ tinder sluts

I fucked all of them on the first date. It’s fuck or ghost. Lol at jestering, meeting these whores during the day or paying for their dates

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, albe.ORG, Almost Chadlite and 7 others

I fucked all of them on the first date. It’s fuck or ghost. Lol at jestering, meeting these whores during the day or paying for their dates
heh we all started stupid and naive until we took the blackpill

Jfl look at the comments 😹

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, FacialStructure404, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
rr2if64u9eo91.png

• +1
Reactions: ascension

Same jfl

I’m not a Tyrone by any means whatsoever or ever used Tinder but every bitch I did get to smash I got it done by the 1st time meet up, 2nd maximum

If you’re gonna take a bitch on a date take her to fucking McDonald’s first jfl, pains me seeing niggas lose an arm and a leg paying out the ass hoping that they’ll give the foid a lick of coochie

2 girls I LTR with I had sex on first date.

she has to work on her personality

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
1q-YDFG9-Iym.png

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
1q-YDFG9-Iym.png

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel

Any critical comment on that forum will be flagged and deleted, so not even worth posting there. She really wanted an LTR with Chad, and thought she could leverage her promiscuity for said LTR with Chad. Maybe by the 4th Chad pump and dump she will consider dating a non Chad.

• +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead, Deleted member 60051 and Xangsane
Any critical comment on that forum will be flagged and deleted, so not even worth posting there. She really wanted an LTR with Chad, and thought she could leverage her promiscuity for said LTR with Chad. Maybe by the 4th Chad pump and dump she will consider dating a non Chad.
And why do foids have to give it up just to get a chad ltr?

Same jfl

I’m not a Tyrone by any means whatsoever or ever used Tinder but every bitch I did get to smash I got it done by the 1st time meet up, 2nd maximum

If you’re gonna take a bitch on a date take her to fucking McDonald’s first jfl, pains me seeing niggas lose an arm and a leg paying out the ass hoping that they’ll give the foid a lick of coochie
You know

It sounds like an incel trait to say something like this but I was thinking about this the other day

This whole “going on restaurant dates” and shit is dying. Because of how casual relationships have become, telling the girl to just come over to your house doesn’t seem so “weird” or forward anymore. I feel like I’ve shot myself in the foot sometimes trying to set up dates in places like these

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and autistic_tendencies

Yet you still rot here ok buddy

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
of course the girl gets dumped she gave all her value up on the first date

You know

It sounds like an incel trait to say something like this but I was thinking about this the other day

This whole “going on restaurant dates” and shit is dying.
It’s not an incel trait at all lmao you’re spitting facts

Just think about it, why are you taking a person that you literally just met to a $100+ restaurant to sit in front of them when you have no idea if you guys actually have any chemistry at all

If you’re gonna take a foid you just met on a date it should be something cheap like a fuckin walk or ice cream or whatever so you can know what you’re working with, furthermore a lot of bitches will actively use guys they’ve met off of dating apps for free food and brag about it
Because of how casual relationships have become, telling the girl to just come over to your house doesn’t seem so “weird” or forward anymore. I feel like I’ve shot myself in the foot sometimes trying to set up dates in places like these
Most dudes on dating apps are just looking for hook ups, if they are looking for relationships then they’re also gonna expect sex to come with it

Foids however are oblivious as well as stupid, they’ll see a dude who’s 6’0+ and in good shape then get mad when the niggas only interactions with them are for booty call and to get used as a cum rag at 10 PM every night and don’t actually wanna take them out on dates, as if you can “leverage” sex against a dude who’s probably already gonna pussy from 5 other sources as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and autistic_tendencies
straight up NPCs. Not even chat gtp sounds as AI as this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, RecessedChinCel and Xangsane
I can tell she’s LTB by the way she types

of course the girl gets dumped she gave all her value up on the first date
Incels will complain either way

Doesn’t give it up first date: I’m not chad so she’s not giving it up!!! 😢😡

Gives it up on first date: SHES A WHORE!!! SHE’LL FUCK ANYONE!!! 😡😢

• +1