only incels care about hair loss

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
every time incels see some chad, when his hair doesn't look like it did 10 years ago: “hur dur NW2 what a retard. he didnt hop on fin since kindergarten.“ Sure buddy guy who had attention in his prime and now has a wife/children cares about being NW2.

Yeah sure they are desperate chaps who feel bad about it and are looking for some snake oil on the internet, but just look at the sort of people occupying the reddit subforum about hair loss. And no it's not chads.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
There's a difference between having slight/moderate temporal recession and being almost fully bald, and yes you should be very concerned if it's the latter

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AllesScheiße
I'm NW2 and it's barely noticeable when my hair is short but it starts to look like shit after 3-4 weeks without a cut, doesn't help that my hair is very thin naturally. I started fin this year and it's certainly made a difference but it might get a hair transplant when I'm 30-40.

Everyone cares about hair not only incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467

Everyone cares about hair not only incels.

all i see are actors, singers who need hair for their job or the insecure ogre manlet soccer player and the insecure incel billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Most subhuman poster, dunno y u even here

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine