Only reason my life has shit quality is because I got sabotaged as a child. (Child-Abuse Pill)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Being rejected and abused by your own parents, day in and day out. Causing severe mental pain, trauma. Leading to several personality disorders.

Then on top of that:
Being force-fed to obese levels.
Growing up in poverty and wearing oversized, damaged clothing to school, etc.
Can't even choose my own hair-cut, was forced to get a buzzcut by parents.

These looks + personality disorders then leading to severe bullying and social rejection at school and anywhere else.
Leading to further mental trauma, pain and more personality disorders. Depression.

As an adult I fixed all these issues. Ditched my family, fixed my looks, got more positive social interactions.

But the brain-damage done by child-abuse is UNREAL.

It's almost unfixable.

The main reason why people even become drug-addicts, rot on forums like this, etc. is because they were abused or even raped as children.

JFL at how brutal the world is. Nobody with a good childhood ends up here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BecomingHuman, Deleted member 42701 and 22 others
Sorry the world fucked you over bro. I've experienced so much shit that a kid shouldn't experience, but I'm normal. You have to break the habit. You have to overcome all that shit and if you don't, you just weren't cut out for this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wowamat, Pikabro, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Then on top of that:
Brutal slavistanpill. I was a skinny kid as well but granny fed me a lot. I was constantly called anorexic and that I need mental help since I wasn't eating much. Sub 90kg in slavistan is death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Marsiere214, the BULL and 4 others
Brutal slavistanpill. I was a skinny kid as well but granny fed me a lot. I was constantly called anorexic and that I need mental help since I wasn't eating much. Sub 90kg in slavistan is death.
Thought u were Mongolian mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Marsiere214 and St.TikTokcel
Thought u were Mongolian mate
From the inside and out. Slavistan is very diverse.
Rosija11

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, the BULL and Manletmachine
Being rejected and abused by your own parents, day in and day out. Causing severe mental pain, trauma. Leading to several personality disorders.

Then on top of that:

These looks + personality disorders then leading to severe bullying and social rejection at school and anywhere else.
Leading to further mental trauma, pain and more personality disorders. Depression.

As an adult I fixed all these issues. Ditched my family, fixed my looks, got more positive social interactions.

It's almost unfixable.

The main reason why people even become drug-addicts, rot on forums like this, etc. is because they were abused or even raped as children.

Damn dude. This is brutal. You know when I tease you, it's only teasing you right?

Sorry the world fucked you over bro. I've experienced so much shit that a kid shouldn't experience, but I'm normal. You have to break the habit. You have to overcome all that shit and if you don't, you just weren't cut out for this world.
Just break the habit bro.

Just stop having severe compulsive thoughts.

Just stop disassociating when you socialize bro.

You can't just think yourself out of clinical depression? Oh you just weren't cut out for this world

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
The human body and brain is literally designed to tell you: 'Stop eating, you are full.'
Which would prevent you from ever becoming fat as you just stop eating when you've had enough lol.
Just listen to what your body tells you, especially as a kid.

Only with the most retarded and abusive (grand)-parents, where they literally sit you down and force you to eat plate after plate of food despite not being hungry at all, can you get fat or obese.

It's the most retarded shit ever. Being born to a subhuman family is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Xtra and St.TikTokcel
The human body and brain is literally designed to tell you: 'Stop eating, you are full.'
Which would prevent you from ever becoming fat as you just stop eating when you've had enough lol.

Only with the most retarded and abusive (grand)-parents, where they literally sit you down and force you to eat plate after plate of food despite not being hungry at all, can you get fat or obese.

When I dated that stacylite from a mogger dutch family, and visited her family for easter, observed how they acted.
How they raised and fed their kids and comparing that to how my subhuman slavic family treated their children and how I got raised there.

I never stood a chance with a family like that, competing with people from families like hers.

There were like 15 people there, aunts, uncles, etc. And none of them were fat, let alone obese. Despite most being 40+ year old.

If you would go to a family gathering with my own family with easter, you see 80% of people above the age of 40 is OBESE.
The adults in my family are obese subhumans and they love to pass on their subhumanity to the next generation.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and LancasteR

i agree with you upbringing matters a fuck ton as i also had an awful upbringing during my childhood years and formative years. and bad upbringing is exactly what causes inceldom

but not everyone has the same appetite. someone like you would need to be force fed to be overweight while others like myself get fat without forcing it at all as i always had high appetite, i always finished meals, ate more than everyone else when eating outdoors, for me to be lean I’d have to literally starve myself for months while for NT people being lean is completely effortless

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
When I dated that stacylite from a mogger dutch family, and visited her family for easter, observed how they acted.
How they raised and fed their kids and comparing that to how my subhuman slavic family treated their children and how I got raised there.

I never stood a chance with a family like that, competing with people from families like hers.

There were like 15 people there, aunts, uncles, etc. And none of them were fat, let alone obese. Despite most being 40+ year old.

If you would go to a family gathering with my own family with easter, you see 80% of people above the age of 40 is OBESE.
The adults in my family are obese subhumans and they love to pass on their subhumanity to the next generation.
Why are Slavic and balkan families so forced and strict.

• +1
Why are Slavic and balkan families so forced and strict.
because they arent white

they are basically ethnic subhumans with light-skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingHuman, LancasteR and St.TikTokcel
because they arent white

they are basically ethnic subhumans with light-skin.
Bro i didn’t even know you were slavic thought you were scandi

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, MoggerGaston and St.TikTokcel
Are you polish or a balkancel?

looking good in the avi bro

• +1
This is the real teen love pill. This is what it boils down to.

• +1

Then on top of that:

It's almost unfixable.

Bro I'm the same but I overcame it all with supplement, snootropics & psychedelics

Litteraly severe prenatal opioid/coke exposure, born 5lbs, fed till heavily overweight at 2 and then by 8 taken into child custody for malnourishment apparently.
Raised in new place. Fell asleep constantly always tired, litteraly got touched up for years, bullied by everyone was a complete autist &, retard (I didn't even get enrolled in education system till 8 in custody so was always years behind verbally) grew up just assuming I was a retard. Used videogames as an escape. Litteraly slept all day in school and only played games 24/7 for years in my room to avoid thinking over these thoughts.

Only at 18 when I discovered looksmaxing did I start to think I had a chance. Got big into psychology and litteraly cured my autism and did everything I possibly could to looksmaxx and lifemaxx the last few years. Took a while but it's really starting to pay off

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, Pikabro and MoggerGaston

Then on top of that:

It's almost unfixable.

Bro the best way to fix this is taking NAC or taking mushrooms. It helps you think out of the box and start making rational thoughtful decisions.

• +1
what's hard to understand about force-feeding?

I was literally being sat-down and told I had to finish the plate before I could leave.

If I would complain I would get responses like: 'Oh so you don't love your mom. I cooked all this food for nothing, you don't even appreciate what I am doing for you. How much I am sacrificing for you? You are the worst kid any parent could have.'

'You ungrateful son of a bitch, you can't even eat your plate, you are just as useless like your dad, you were a mistake.'

All this emotional abuse, just because I wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat no more lol.
Jfl at my parents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx and Pikabro
Bro the best way to fix this is taking NAC or taking mushrooms. It helps you think out of the box and start making rational thoughtful decisions.
NAC doesnt helpt, but shrooms are very intense I agree. But hard to get long-term effects from it.

what's hard to understand about force-feeding?

I was literally being sat-down and told I had to finish the plate before I could leave.

If I would complain I would get responses like: 'Oh so you don't love your mom. I cooked all this food for nothing, you don't even appreciate what I am doing for you. How much I am sacrificing for you? You are the worst kid any parent could have.'

'You ungrateful son of a bitch, you can't even eat your plate, you are just as useless like your dad, you were a mistake.'

All this emotional abuse, just because I wasn't hungry and didn't want to eat no more lol.
Jfl at my parents
Nothing hard to understand about force-feeding. It's the juxtaposition of too much food with poverty - though I suppose that's what's called a food desert. Too much food and not enough nutrition. When it's directly forced upon you, it's even worse.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back