Only white women are pro-abortion activists

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Not a single black or ethnic woman in sight

I fucking hate white women especially zoomers they are narcissistic, gold diggers, always have high standards and fuck dogs instead of fellow incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, KING REIDYZ and Abhorrence
@Abhorrence @anoright @pardocel @BrendioEEE @RAITEIII

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
White women are parasite infected demons. Thats Why They love their dogs. Ethnic women do not own dogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
White women are parasite infected demons. Thats Why They love their dogs. Ethnic women do not own dogs
They are the most degenerate out of all race of foids.

They invite 6’4 BBC NBA players during their college times at home so they get railed upstairs while their racist brute dad all red and short tempered watches American football down stairs on TV

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Abhorrence
they are all degen dogs

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
yea bro it’s only white women the ethnic queens who commit more abortions per capita totally are anti abortion

IMG 2269

i’ve noticed every dude that hates white girls does so for irrational reasons u guys 100% just use them to release angst that they caused u in some part of ur social life

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and flippasav
yea bro it’s only white women the ethnic queens who commit more abortions per capita totally are anti abortion

View attachment 2258544

i’ve noticed every dude that hates white girls does so for irrational reasons u guys 100% just use them to release angst that they caused u in some part of ur social life
Bro what is it with Americans and Hispanics? They think they are some subhuman shit or what? They say Spanish people are north white but your typical boi from Yemen is…

US is retarded

Nope. In fact it’s quite the opposite. In the states, most SJW weirdos are Hispanic or niggers with dyed hair. Of course white whores too, but it’s not “exclusively” white women who do this

• Hmm...
Nope. In fact it’s quite the opposite. In the states, most SJW weirdos are Hispanic or niggers with dyed hair. Of course white whores too, but it’s not “exclusively” white women who do this
Since the beginning of me learning what Abortion is. I always had the thought of white women doing it the most. How do you know? Why are all these angry feminists white?

Since the beginning of me learning what Abortion is. I always had the thought of white women doing it the most. How do you know? Why are all these angry feminists white?
Maybe in that video they’re white because it’s a predominantly white area. But if the same video was taken in a huge city such as downtown Los Angeles, downtown San Fran, Downtown Phoenix, there would be hella ethnic people.

But, from what I’ve seen, in several videos, there are many white people, but almost just as much blacks and Hispanics. Not really much Asians or middle eastern women though.

• +1
Maybe in that video they’re white because it’s a predominantly white area. But if the same video was taken in a huge city such as downtown Los Angeles, downtown San Fran, Downtown Phoenix, there would be hella ethnic people.

But, from what I’ve seen, in several videos, there are many white people, but almost just as much blacks and Hispanics. Not really much Asians or middle eastern women though.
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

View attachment 2258544

Personally I hate black women 😂 that’s just me tho

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
A lot of those women will never have an abortion. They’re just virtue signaling. Most people realize at least subconsciously that it’s murder.

Black American women are over represented in abortion statistics.
In ninth grade, I was waiting in the hall before class started. A black girl started talking to two black dudes about she had an abortion the day before.

The really disturbing part was that she was callously laughing about destroying her offspring.
They were all teenagers, too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and flippasav
@Abhorrence @anoright @pardocel @BrendioEEE @RAITEIII
Tahlia phenotypes in the crowd, it is over, jfl.

Total Angloid Death (my 19% anglo doesn't count, I am 81% Pure Aryan Spaniard)

• +1

View attachment 2258544

Stop sipping for the worsk king of women

litrally the first group of girls they interviewed was 70% ethnic lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back