Oofy Doofy Theory

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken

What do you guys think of this? Don't need to watch whole video just first 1:30 - 2:00 to get the point. People will say the dudes get treated like shit but like the guy says in the video you can't know for 100% of them unless you had CCTV on them 24/7. I personally think the dudes are probably betabuxxing.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Chadeep, thecel and 3 others
I always assume she will cuck him later on and is the one with the power in the relationship so I don't rope. :feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard, fauxfox and 5 others

ricecels can ascend with curry foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Wallenberg and thecel
This is why I fucking hate stepping outside
"But seeing subhumans with attractive girls is lifefuel"
No it's fucking not, if it was possible for you to get an LTR with a girl above your lookslevel it would've fucking happened by now.
If you don't have normie brain wiring and aren't truly content with your current dogshit position in the world you will never attract a goodlooking girl for an LTR

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, mecmec, Deleted member 7580 and 11 others
And none of them have long midfaces

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 14166, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
what is oofu doffy

• +1
Reactions: thecel
it's amazing how looks theory persisted despite people having the ability to go outside and observe couples all along

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, galego123, Deleted member 18879 and 5 others
This is a short term trend

12 months max before it stops
You oofy doofys better get going

I just skipped through video, and I don't really see looks mismatched couples. Their rating is very similar to each other and in many cases these females are just ugly.

Edit: found one manlet that is mismatched, but 1 example isn't much, ehh?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 18879 and 3 others
I just skipped through video, and I don't really see looks mismatched couples. Their rating is very similar to each other and in many cases these females are just ugly.

Midface height and the male being same height/taller are the two consistencies. It's impossible to ascend with a long midface or short height.

• +1
Reactions: Eggs

What do you guys think of this? Don't need to watch whole video just first 1:30 - 2:00 to get the point. People will say the dudes get treated like shit but like the guy says in the video you can't know for 100% of them unless you had CCTV on them 24/7. I personally think the dudes are probably betabuxxing.

Oofy doofy = fancy phrase for betabuxxing. Also, these oofy doofies are eventually going to be ghosted for a better option and after that they'll join the "redpill" i.e. game, frame and etc .

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18879

True, although you need to consider this is england when assessing the looks level of the foids

• JFL
Reactions: Eggs
literally the biggest fucking cope i've ever seen. of course if u walk through a city with millions of people you can find couples like this. but throughout all of hs and college i cant recall a single attractive girl who was dating a subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 15827 and Eggs
literally the biggest fucking cope i've ever seen. of course if u walk through a city with millions of people you can find couples like this. but throughout all of hs and college i cant recall a single attractive girl who was dating a subhuman.
Dating does not prove much because of money factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Facts. The blackpill is law. Women will only be attracted to men based on the physical characteristics of men alone. Some women will resentfully settle for a man who isn't Chad when it becomes apparent that Chad will not have any long term interest in her (and of course cheat on or make life a misery for the unsuspecting beta) and some women will deliberately settle for a man when she could lock down Chad because she knows that the subhuman is less likely to cheat than chad (see Lima and Jaric). In either case, she is NOT attracted to the physically suboptimal male, no matter how many stupid videos get posted.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec, Deleted member 7725 and Wallenberg
Facts. The blackpill is law. Women will only be attracted to men based on the physical characteristics of men alone. Some women will resentfully settle for a man who isn't Chad when it becomes apparent that Chad will not have any long term interest in her (and of course cheat on or make life a misery for the unsuspecting beta) and some women will deliberately settle for a man when she could lock down Chad because she knows that the subhuman is less likely to cheat than chad (see Lima and Jaric). In either case, she is NOT attracted to the physically suboptimal male, no matter how many stupid videos get posted.
My favourite analrapist

• Love it
Reactions: Tobias Fünke