Women view me as oofy doofy

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I am getting a lot of matches on hinge, but 1) 95% of them are me sending out the likes first 2) they always say shit like “I’m looking for a serious relationship”, try to make me talk to them on the app before giving me their number, have only been called handsome once

They definitely see I’m tall and rich but low sex appeal so they oofy doofy zone me

Can I still get sex like this? Yes.

But I’m still not getting Chad treatment

I need to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Detective, g0op, Chadeep and 13 others
I know you believe this is a flex, but it’s not. My condolences

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Richard_Hungwell, fogdart and 9 others
Where did I say it was a flex?

I’m literally complaining

I’m baby face Ltn

I’m showing ppl what they get as Ltn betabux

• +1
Reactions: Detective, alriodai, g0op and 11 others
Slayers like @Amnesia and @fogdart order pussy to their house like AirBnB off tinder while I have to beg girls to let me take them out before trying to finagle them to my apartment after spending 100 dollars on a date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, Xangsane, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, fogdart, try2beme and 1 other person
A woman told me I'm very cute on an app, being short

lifefuel

Face is number one

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

lifefuel

Face is number one
face > race > muscles > height I said this last week

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Richard_Hungwell, fogdart and 5 others

lifefuel

Face is number one
One girl literally opened me with “my favorite flowers are daffedils btw”

😂😂😂😂

Legit oofy doofy hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Xangsane, fogdart and 2 others

lifefuel

Face is number one
Being called cute is bullshit. So have I. They don't see you as chad just not disgustingly normal or repulsive - both of them are pretty much the same at this point.

Also I'm a manlet so that's partly why maybe I have been as well. They can sense it! Women have a height detector built in they can tell you're a manlet from your pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, BeanletMogger, Xangsane and 4 others
Being called cute is bullshit. So have I. They don't see you as chad just not disgustingly normal or repulsive - both of them are pretty much the same at this point.

Also I'm a manlet so that's partly why maybe I have been as well. They can sense it! Women have a height detector built in they can tell you're a manlet from your pics.
5 psl Manlet >>>>>>>>> 4 psl tallfag

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Xangsane, Michael Myers and 3 others
hinge is for young professional women to find a provider so they can have kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Xangsane, fogdart and 5 others
  • Woah
when you become nt swap to irl
Im already pretty nt I go out 5 days a week and meet random strangers

But im deathnic and Ltn so it won’t work for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and aesthetic beauty

It's a bad translation, I don't know what the appropriate expression would be in English, I know it's not cute

"Sos muy lindo" she told me

In any case, in my country I am of average height, it could be worse, in the USA I have no chance

Im already pretty nt I go out 5 days a week and meet random strangers

But im deathnic and Ltn so it won’t work for me
Ethnik and ugly is two strikes too many. Better get used to laying out your resume to girls on the first date.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Ricky212
It's a bad translation, I don't know what the appropriate expression would be in English, I know it's not cute

"Sos muy lindo" she told me

In any case, in my country I am of average height, it could be worse, in the USA I have no chance
5'7 Mexicancel?

If cute is a more appropriate translation than handsome the it's not a good sign.

Ethnik and ugly is two strikes too many. Better get used to laying out your resume to girls on the first date.
Nah, all I need is bimax and gym tbh

You are handsome in my eyes:feelsokman:

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
5'7 argentiniancel
I love Argentinian women. We Bengalis love Argentina and they love us. 🇧🇩🤝🇦🇷

I will convertmaxxx a virgin catholic Argentinian girl inshallah.

I love Argentinian women. We Bengalis love Argentina and they love us. 🇧🇩🤝🇦🇷

I will convertmaxxx a virgin catholic Argentinian girl inshallah.

I doubt that the average Argentinian knows that this country exists, but in any case you can convert a radical feminist and take her away so that she doesn't bother, there are many around here

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Navnith, SecularIslamist and 97baHater
Oofy doofy (most men) mogs being incel hard.

• Love it
height is more important than race lol…

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Ricky212
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Carv
Mogs me hard, nobody would ever match with me. If they say they want LTR only it means they want you to be their betabuxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, whiteissuperior and Carv
You didn’t say it, but I know you think it
OP is a blackpill veteran. Anyone who's blackpilled knows that women viewing you as an oofy doofy is not good. Yes you don't repulse women but they don't fantasize about you either.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Xangsane and whiteissuperior
its a flex considering some guys like me are seen as creepy and repulsive

• So Sad
Not curry or rice so I’m fine
Rice is superior. The broad Hunter-Gather-like jaw & cheekbones of the Mongoloid race mogs narrow Caucasoid skulls..
F954D195 A010 44EB 88EF EB8C41149FBC

If only they were taller, had bigger penis’ and stopped nerdmaxxing, every woman would prefer Asian men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Navnith and Richard_Hungwell
I am getting a lot of matches on hinge, but 1) 95% of them are me sending out the likes first 2) they always say shit like “I’m looking for a serious relationship”, try to make me talk to them on the app before giving me their number, have only been called handsome once

They definitely see I’m tall and rich but low sex appeal so they oofy doofy zone me

I need to looksmax
Did these women look used up? Hence the "muuh LTR only"?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Richard_Hungwell

I need to looksmax
Bro...oofy doofy men are a feminist woman's DREAM.

They don't want toxic chads...those relationships never last long.

You need to capitalize on your oofy doofy status to get an LTR with a becky.
face > race > muscles > height I said this last week
Bro...no way in HELL is height not the single most important physical factor in attracting women...

height>face>race>muscles

You're a tallcel, so of course you think face is more important than height...same as how shortcels think height is more important than face, but I see so many fat, ugly, bald, poor, low IQ, criminal dudes walking around with women...and know what they all have in common? They're all fucking tall. Meanwhile, it's very common to see short dudes walking around alone everywhere...even if they're decently handsome.

Privilege is invisible to those who have it. Tall guys don't even realize how good they have it (or how much worse it could be if they were short, at least). Same like how ethnics in the west are obsessed with the racepill but white dudes rarely ever think about it, if at all.

I need to looksmax
If ur so rich just hardmaxx

Bro...oofy doofy men are a feminist woman's DREAM.

They don't want toxic chads...those relationships never last long.

You need to capitalize on your oofy doofy status to get an LTR with a becky.

Bro...no way in HELL is height not the single most important physical factor in attracting women...

height>face>race>muscles

You're a tallcel, so of course you think face is more important than height...same as how shortcels think height is more important than face, but I see so many fat, ugly, bald, poor, low IQ, criminal dudes walking around with women...and know what they all have in common? They're all fucking tall. Meanwhile, it's very common to see short dudes walking around alone everywhere...even if they're decently handsome.

Privilege is invisible to those who have it. Tall guys don't even realize how good they have it (or how much worse it could be if they were short, at least). Same like how ethnics in the west are obsessed with the racepill but white dudes rarely ever think about it, if at all.
5’7 5 psl will outperform me on tinder any day. Do the numbers

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...