Open Mouth Chewing is Legit

G

gtsvipere

Iron
Open Mouth Chewing Works !!
I always thought that open Mouth chewing was bullshit and that closed mouth was better...
Until i saw those topics on wholebodybreathing:

They are saying that the benefits after 1 months are :
*Moving Maxilla up and forward (mine is dog tier jfl)
* More mandible and chin height
*Improve zygos and broaden cheekbones
*Better under eye support
*Widen the palate
*get rid of dark circles
*Full Hypertrophy of masseter and temporalis if chewing with front teeth

I thought it was pure cope but i tried it bcs why not...
And unlike closed mouth chewing i really felt my face getting all the pressure, right into my cheekbones.. after 1 hour i felt like my entire face and bones were sore (it was a weird feeling because bone can't get sore but it felt like they were tired)
I had some pain when i touched some of my facial bones the next day..

Its been ONLY 2 weeks and i really feel like my Zygos have improved and i am shocked because my cheekbones are high set but flat and it's a failo.. now i really feel like they are popping out...
My masseter muscle seems to have improve and OMC seems to hypertrophy more , my ramus is short and i want chewing to make it longer , im still young enough for it to happen...
My Undereye support improved clearly and my dark circles also..

Because of my very projected maxilla , i lack some chin height and it make it look recessed even if it is fine , i hope it can correct that bcs it is listed in the benefits...
Too much Molar chewing closed mouth can induce CW rotation of the maxilla wich is not ideal for the majority of people here..

Start Open Mouth Chewing ,
Stop Closed Mouth Chewing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, StalinCel, Tr0ubLe and 4 others
chewing falim or mastic gum?

• +1
Reactions: GigaChadpreet
Probably cope but il give it a go

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I always thought that open Mouth chewing was bullshit and that closed mouth was better...

*Widen the palate
*get rid of dark circles

And unlike closed mouth chewing i really felt my face getting all the pressure, right into my cheekbones.. after 1 hour i felt like my entire face and bones were sore (it was a weird feeling because bone can't get sore but it felt like they were tired)

Its been ONLY 2 weeks and i really feel like my Zygos have improved and i am shocked because my cheekbones are high set but flat and it's a failo.. now i really feel like they are popping out...
My masseter muscle seems to have improve and OMC seems to hypertrophy more , my ramus is short and i want chewing to make it longer , im still young enough for it to happen...

Because of my very projected maxilla , i lack some chin height and it make it look recessed even if it is fine , i hope it can correct that bcs it is listed in the benefits...
Too much Molar chewing closed mouth can induce CW rotation of the maxilla wich is not ideal for the majority of people here..

Thanks ❤️

*Widen the palate
*get rid of dark circles

do you eat your meals like this?

water. ive always advocated for OMC, chewing with mouth closed activates buccinators and gives that bloated look.

• +1
Reactions: nosoulvalentine, oxymoron and 5'7 zoomer
i have been doing it wrong fuuuuuck

• +1
Reactions: KhakiPeach67, Deleted member 30008, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
AHH THANKSS FORR THIS WONDERFU THREADDD, II HOPEE YOII ASCENDD
you are awesome!

• +1
Reactions: KhakiPeach67
wait which teeth did you chew? Which teeth is ideal to chew?

Pure copium, that site is one of the saddest things I came across. Thousands of people in their 20s developing absolutely pseudoscientifical theories with the hope to get better looking. That site has been for years yet nobody there has posted any legitimate ascension pictures or stories. Stop the cope or stay bluepilled.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thesoloist22, oxymoron, sayi and 2 others
During my 1,5 years of chewing I did it with open mouth and nothing happened. Undereyes remained the same, like the rest

It's a cope

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Eren, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
wait which teeth did you chew? Which teeth is ideal to chew?
I'm chewing with premolar to molar , sometimes incisors , you need to chew though things , i know its laughable but i dont have Jawline gum so i chewed on paper towel that you bend until it becomes very though.
You need to Open your mouth wide and chew hard , if you feel like your jaw bone is used , stop to not mess up your tmj ,
Humans are made to chew with their mouth open on hard foods , the most benefits will come if we replicate what our ancestors were doing..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and TheBrownOne
During my 1,5 years of chewing I did it with open mouth and nothing happened. Undereyes remained the same, like the rest

It's a cope
If chewing didnt work at ALL , there is a problem , what did you chew ? for how long ?

Chewing have been showed to change jaw bone , and now im 100% sure that it can broaden the cheekbones , some people here said that Chewing give them results on their cheekbones also , and now i'm convinced that this is true.. everytime i touch them i feel a pain in the bone and i Really feel taking pressure while chewing , the logical explanation would be that my flat cheekbones are now forced to adapt to the pressure...
I just want to ascend , you can say its cope if you want but it gave me good results in 2 weeks , try it if you dont believe me , you've got nothing to lose...

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Chewing have been showed to change jaw bone , and now im 100% sure that it can broaden the cheekbones , some people here said that Chewing give them results on their cheekbones also , and now i'm convinced that this is true.. everytime i touch them i feel a pain in the bone and i Really feel taking pressure while chewing , the logical explanation would be that my flat cheekbones are now forced to adapt to the pressure...
I just want to ascend , you can say its cope if you want but it gave me good results in 2 weeks , try it if you dont believe me , you've got nothing to lose...
You want to say you had visible results just after 2 weeks? Not saying it's cope just too good to be true + you didn't even chew hard gum
If it's true then very coolio

• +1
You want to say you had visible results just after 2 weeks? Not saying it's cope just too good to be true + you didn't even chew hard gum
If it's true then very coolio
I chew Hardly paper towel that you bend until it become Very though and hard and i put 1 on each side and i chew very hardly for 1 hour without moving my jaw , just up and down motion , but i gotta stop every 5 min because of the pressure in the cheekbone..
Dont do it everyday , i think you should take 2 rest days in the week , maybe 3 or 4 if you feel like your cheekbones are fragile and painful when you touch them
You are right , 2 weeks is very short span to see results but my cheekbones were flat without definition before. Now i can see the definition and the bone mass while looking in the mirror , I spend 10 minutes looking at my face yesterday .. mirin my own zygos now jfl...
We need to find New ways to looksmaxx and maximise our potential to ascend..
I feel like the "Ancestor habits theory" is the best way to develop your face..
May we all ascend my friend..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30008
I chew Hardly paper towel that you bend until it become Very though and hard and i put 1 on each side and i chew very hardly for 1 hour without moving my jaw , just up and down motion , but i gotta stop every 5 min because of the pressure in the cheekbone..
Dont do it everyday , i think you should take 2 rest days in the week , maybe 3 or 4 if you feel like your cheekbones are fragile and painful when you touch them
You are right , 2 weeks is very short span to see results but my cheekbones were flat without definition before. Now i can see the definition and the bone mass while looking in the mirror , I spend 10 minutes looking at my face yesterday .. mirin my own zygos now jfl...
We need to find New ways to looksmaxx and maximise our potential to ascend..
I feel like the "Ancestor habits theory" is the best way to develop your face..
May we all ascend my friend..
Thanks bro, appreciate it

*Widen the palate
*get rid of dark circles

Low iq thread. Open mouth chewing works out the temporal muscles more rather than the masseters. If you want to look like Megamind, then go ahead. Otherwise, just chew with your mouth closed, you subhuman mongoloid.

*Widen the palate
*get rid of dark circles

Show me video of a guy doing open mouth chewing

• +1
Reactions: GigaChadpreet
Definetly does not work lol

Definetly does not work lol
I measured myself yesterday with tools
I literally gained an overall of 0.3 mm of cheekbones expansion (probably cuz of palate widening) , im still doing it and it works perfectly..

• +1
Low iq thread. Open mouth chewing works out the temporal muscles more rather than the masseters. If you want to look like Megamind, then go ahead. Otherwise, just chew with your mouth closed, you subhuman mongoloid.
It actually Work the Masseter more since the range of motion is far greater...
Closed mouth chewing is actually bad and just a results of civilisation..
We are made to chew with our mouth open..
I advise you to try it , im still doing it and it changed my face..

do you have a video demonstrating how to do it
It actually Work the Masseter more since the range of motion is far greater...
Closed mouth chewing is actually bad and just a results of civilisation..
We are made to chew with our mouth open..
I advise you to try it , im still doing it and it changed my face..

?

Been doing it for a while. Got into it for the purpose of atorphying the muscles around the lips, and they're now smaller.
It also targets the masseters more, as I really feel the burn in masseters when chewing other than feeling my whole mouth sore.