• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Another @ylrven thrrad that hits like crack always cinema in these threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, yeeyeeslayer and Clavicular
  • +1
just good genetics and softmaxxing its not impressive more than it is ragefuel over the fact that it literally is just genetics
Cope
IMG 3048
I was subhuman 2 years ago

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, RichardSpencel, BloodClot and 3 others
View attachment 2765656

Abolute brutal amounts of spam arguing whether im MTN HTN or whatever

I do not CLAIM to be a CHAD and never will, im one of the least narcy users here so anyone claiming im a CHADLITE or whatever they are claiming it not me

I believe i sit between strong-htn to low chadlite PERSONAL OPINION

I am 18 years old in highschool DONT COMPARE ME TO TOP MODELS THEY ALL HARD MOG ME WTFFF

View attachment 2765659
This is me in motion, im prob htn range because of the huge scar on my head but atleast i dont fraud like some users
This nigga dmed me thinking he was mtn

• Hmm...
@ylrven next time ur hooking up with a girl, invite @Reformed to jack off in the corner and if he's well behaved fuck him in the ass as well after
Lolll

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Carv and tombradylover
Not even trolling I’d slay more than you so hard in Sudan/Somalia lol I heightmog the shit out of you and my type of face is simiiar with them
How tall lol 😆

Just acne and I trimmed brows and prob skinny fat bloat. And lens distortion. I can keep going I’m too high iq for this forum ngl
Nah bro i was subhuman ive been softmaxxing hard

Dude that image is fake

Nah bro i was subhuman ive been softmaxxing hard
Bro stop using that word incorrectly. Subhuman = either ethnic or legit deformed bones.

U always had a good nose, eye area. For some reason u were looksminning with a buzzcut

All u did was grow ur hair, get rid of acne and puberty(from roids possibly too

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and sudanguy
Nah jk its real i was prob trolling cuz i larp as a cel on tik tok
so many shit raters ngl, if you were strong chadlite u wouldn't be getting ur dick sucked by subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
so many shit raters ngl, if you were strong chadlite u wouldn't be getting ur dick sucked by subhuman
Ive never fucked a subhuman girl before ? Lol id admit if i had i have no shame in that

Bro stop using that word incorrectly. Subhuman = either ethnic or legit deformed bones.

U always had a good nose, eye area. For some reason u were looksminning with a buzzcut

All u did was grow ur hair, get rid of acne and puberty(from roids possibly too
My gonions weere inward fill i roid maxxed

Ive never fucked a subhuman girl before ? Lol id admit if i had i have no shame in that
never said u fucked her? just got blowjob

Thats what i mean, wasnt a subfoid lol i blurred her face anyway
"Yea she was gross bro but not untouchable. I hadnt nutted in a week thats why"

Bump

Attachments

• SVID_20240224_015550_1.mp4
    2.7 MB
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: latincell95 and Luffymaxxing
Gross for me is the love of your life
"muh high mtb" is ugly" stop larping nigga also that bitch did not look mtn from behind

"muh high mtb" is ugly" stop larping nigga also that bitch did not look mtn from behind
I would PM u a pic of her but god only knows u will save it and spam it on every thread

you're htn facially but overall chadlite irl with your body and height included

I would PM u a pic of her but god only knows u will save it and spam it on every thread
i've never leaked wishiwaschico's pic even though he sent to me, cope.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Bump

Screenshot 20240223 172546 647

• JFL
I never leaked his pic either cope
nigga stop larping, aint no way u actually think high MTB is ugly when u urself said ur hight htn

it's not nigga, alo that bitch in ur car was nowehre near htb
What bitch in my car, the eyebrow video?? I didnt bang any of those deathnic women bro

What bitch in my car, the eyebrow video?? I didnt bang any of those deathnic women bro
nigga non ethnic doesn't=htb

• +1
nigga non ethnic doesn't=htb
Obviously 😂 i dont know what girl ur talking abt at this point cuz that video in the car was just with some friends not with a girl i slayed

Obviously 😂 i dont know what girl ur talking abt at this point cuz that video in the car was just with some friends not with a girl i slayed
that's the point if ur hanging around non htbs then i highly doubt ur actually slaying them

"there seems to be a certain threshold of girl where I cant get, i slay mostly mid tier girls its true. I've slayed really hot girls before but not very often.

Very hot girls sometimes seem to be in relationships with guys definitely below my looks level I see it all the time yet good for those guys." This is what Amnesia said and he mogs u, so if your saying u only slay htbs it's def a larp

I swear I saw this nigga on tiktok. whats his @